Time for this yet?

Other urls found in this thread:

liveleak.com/view?i=90e_1344466741
Sup
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

too soon

why does she looks so afraid

Way too soon ya cunt!

why is it to soon? must have missed something...

she's dead faggot

i dont understand this picture

I think I'll come back after summer.

It's time.
solid-file.com/v/5jplKVZy/file.html
solid-file.com/v/bFTT7oC/file.html

Who is she?

NOOOOICEEEE

Story?

nop. still too soon.

do not open this link!

please say there is more.

just share the story fag

can not. still too soon.
would not be right

twat alert ^^^

I will tell you this much. Go to MLP and post this image and ask for details, some of the oldfags there may.... I say again, MAY, tell you the story. It all originated there several years ago, and migrated here and a few other boards.

Truly a fucked up story and outcome.

Holy fuck, this place really is just all newfags now.

What, you're still reading? Really, we know this is Sup Forums, but some things just aren't funny. You should know better. Shame on you. Shame on you.
Seriously, go away. If you don't drop it then people are going to get interested, and then people are going to start asking the wrong questions.

Forgot pic

Japan time reporting in

Datsun?

anyone has her rare nudes?

edgy oldfags sure up in here

Just fucking telll us you worthless piece of shit

discussing the origins of these pics is a bannable offense on Sup Forums, so no

yes I do, thanks for asking

It' Moots ex wife, he killed her and posted it here years ago. That's why he's in prison.

You fucking disrespectful anal munchkin, wtf is won't with you?

need them for research purpose. mind to post?

She was quite a perfect girl though... Such a shame what happened...

anyone remember that picture of a girl standing on a bed on the right side of the screen? it was posted last night but mods quickly deleted it.

No Mr. Sherlock, No can do.

You stupid new fags this shit so old. There's no story she's not dead your all fucking stupid.

Even tho it didn't begin here, the fact it garnered so much interest and so many fucked up people came out of the woodwork to gloat and fap to her misfortune. One of the few times I felt Sup Forums went too far.

You're stupid, newfag,I bet your fondling Uncle told you the story and you're trying to remember but you're getting it wrong, spreading misinformation on here.

>newfags
>old story

Pick one.

fake news, man

lmao no-one has heard of image search

way too far...

fag

I mean in all fairness the fucking triangle is practically impossible to find considering where its hidden

Too soon, OP, too soon.

Don't be a fag, share the burdens of knowledge

Far too soon, man. Have some respect.

Or maybe you're all faggots

like I told you, go to MLP and post the pic in one of the more active threads and maybe someone will tell you the story. I can pretty much guarantee that no one here who was around when this went down will tell you about it.

I will tell you this much, and will probably be banned for it. Remember the user who strangled that woman and posted it all here? Well, this is similar, and the fucker who started it all decided it would be a good idea to post it all on MLP of all places... I guess he figured he would get the response he wanted by subjecting those degenerates to it first.

Was a lovely chap

don't bring this up man.

2 zune :^(

Holy shit all of these newfags disgust me. I should've left when gamergate struck.

Seriously guys this dudes telling you exactly where to go, this didn't start here but it's where we should end it. No one on Sup Forums will tell you what happened because doing so would get us banned. Ask the fags over at /mlp. I cant guarantee they'll tell you but that's where it began so go ask them.

>Just fucking telll us you worthless piece of shit

>user posts pic
>another user sez "omg plastic wristband deathtag dead gurl you fappinz too sik fucks"
>bunch of anons sez "omg disgusting"
>girl is model in London
>girl is alive
>plastic wristband is concert thing
>pic still posted
>/b trained like monkeys to say "omg disgusting too soon" when it appears
>gives sense of superiority over newfags, who the hell else are they superior too any way?

You are doing a good thing user, disinformation and subterfuge will keep people from becoming too interested in this and let sleeping dogs lie, so to speak.

ITT

Wasn't a part of it, but I was around Sup Forums when it happened (I think I was, I'm on and off with this site). From what I understand, she was a camwhore that got harassed by a bunch of Sup Forumstards until she anhero'd. Now it's a maymay.

just in time

wtf

this thread is going too far plz user drop it not funny no lulz

TOO SOON

haven't seen this one in a while

Sup Forums almost got to this one. This happened several years ago, but she is still camming for the masses.

liveleak.com/view?i=90e_1344466741

Idgaf if they ban me

She took something at a party and ended up dying. The guy who was taking pictures didn't know, there.

lying about her make will not make the fact that Sup Forums went too far one day

>You don't contribute to society
>I'm fat cause a guy broke my arm
Lost

Okay, here's the story of the girl, she's was in Canada, and she died from drinking antifreeze.
Her name was Mary-Ann Rialeb, and she was at a party. It was at a college senior's apartment in Vancouver. His little brother had apparently spiked some drinks with antifreeze to try to get all the girls drunk really fast, but didn't realize it was poison and could kill them.The only one who actually drank any was Mary-Ann, and she had already had some drinks before then. She got really weird drunk and started complaining about not being able to see anything. She the guy (the senior's little bro, not the senior) convinced her to strip down and pose for some pictures. He left to get his camera and then when he came back he asked if it would be alright to snap some pictures. She didn't say anything so he assumed it was okay, and he took one or two pics. He then asked if she would change her position and pose but she still didn't say anything, so he moved her around. As he took the pictures, he was uploading them on the computer. It wasn't until he had snapped 4 pictures that he realized she wasn't breathing. The fourth picture, he had pulled her bra off. That one is very rare.But anyway, after that, he found she was dead and panicked and called an ambulance (after doing what he does best,) but the pictures were already up on the internet. When her mom found out, she got scared and was quoted as saying "I'm your dream, mind astray, I'm your eyes while youre away, I'm your pain while you repay.
Legend 2:

Someone has posted picture of her, and some/b/tards fapped on her picture and after a while postersaid "You fapped to a dead girl".

Not b& fags

>thread 100% kids calling each other fags

Say fag more

xsdefr

The second one is the truth.

this is gay. and also retarded.

Boy did you take the bait. The story was a complete fabrication.

bad shoop

I don't think you are completely aware of who is baiting who here.

The OP way back when probably to this day cannot believe there are people as stupid as you still around.....

Am I really that old or are there seriously socmany new fags here? This story is old as Sup Forums lol newfags

too soon such a sad story

who is baiting whom*

>FTFY

newfags

Was it always this bad?

Sup Forums-helper.blogspot.si/p/perfection-girl-story.html?m=1

I hope I ruined it

Faggots

too soon

fag

Too soon mate