>alcohol
>dmt,lsd,mdma,amphetamine,cocaine

get some fentanyl, real good for you :)

>31
>weed, speed, coke, crack, XTC, heroin, shrooms, salvia
>wanna do lsd, DMT, meth

Done: weed, mushrooms, morphine, mdma, ritalin, alcohol, nicotine, caffeine

Wanna try: LSD, Ayahuasca, DMT

Weed and psychedelics are the only ones I'm interested in still doing. Others are kinda boring.

>18
>done: alc, weed, LSD, oxy
>wanna try: none

>25
>weed, alcohol, dxm, dmt, led, psilocybin, cocaine, spice, MDMA, dilaudid (in the ER, fucking horrible)

>23
>done alcohol, weed, coke, shrooms, mdma, speed, salvia, ketamine, amphetamines, mephedrone
>wanna try lsd, dmt

>20
>alcohol, weed, LSD, MDMA, ketamine, speed
>mushies, benzos, nitrous oxide, DMT, cocaine
>Amyl nitrate, 2CB

Thats probably all I'll try. Not interested in opiates or meth.

list of drugs i did is too long

>just smoked a toadstool i found in the forest
> feel a bit wierd, but not that much actually

Reply to myself, want to try GHB

Stop calling kratom a drug, you'll confuse the conservatives and then big pharma will pay for it to be schedule 1.

Done: Weed, LSD, Mushrooms, Cocaine, MDMA, Alcohol, Endone, Codeine
Wanna try: DMT

Swirling is kinda fun but you can pass out easily.

>25
>weed, alcohol, spice, DXM, DMT, LSD, psilocybin, cocaine, MDMA, dilaudid (in the ER, fucking horrible), 25i-nbome
>wanna try mesculine, 2cb, ketamine, pretty much psychedelics and/or dissociatives

Let's add another category to answer

>How do you think your use has affected your mental state?

>20
>Weed, Psilocybin, Codeine,DXM, Methylphenidate(RITALIN), Amphetamines(ADDERAL), tramadol, Alcohol, Tobacco(Nicotine)

>WISHLIST - Acid, Psilocybin again, And a lot more weed,

Also adderal but in a constructive way

>Sometimes I wonder if i'm going insane, I can rationalise any outcome I can think of and it makes it hard for me to decide the right path sometimes

Yeah that's why i haven't already, I live in Australia so you see a lot of combination with alcohol and resulting blow outs

>age19
>done: weed, alcohol, caffeine, cigs, cocaine, speed, mdma, LSD, 1P-LSD, xanax, diazepam, Valium, Dab, nitrous oxide,MKAT
>wanna try: DMT, Ayahuasca

>18
>caffeine, weed edibles, hbwr seeds, lsd, oxycodone
>wanna do almost all psychs/dissos and maybe fluoro amphetamines. especially dmt, shrooms, al lad and 4 ho met

>22
>alcohol,weed,lds,mdma,speed
>kratom,salvia,dxm,dmt and maby shrooms

Done: Weed, LSD,
Want to try: Mushies, Cocain, Codine

forgot that I've done nangs if that counts
feels great anyway

Out... Come back in 2 years

>31
>Coca Cola
>Red Bull/Monster

>23
> the use of all illicit substances be they alcohol or drug is degeneracy

>22
>Weed, Alcohol, Caffeine, cigs
>LSD, DMT, Shrooms

>Illicit
>alcohol

Choose one

Is this bait? Alcohol isn't a drug

>18
>weed, alcohol, coffee, cigs
>dmt, shrooms

>age: 23
>done: alcohol, nicotine, weed, synthetic cannabinoids, speed, coke, methylphenidate, mdma, mdmc, 2cb, doc, lsd, shrooms, salvia, opiates (morphine, tramadol)
>wanna do: ketamine, ayuhasca

go back to pol you nazi larper

>20
>cocaine, amphetamine, ritalin, weed, alcohol, ghb, nicotine.

Prohibition 2.0 soon

Ever done a nang on a dance floor?

No drugs, and I want to stay pure and beautiful

did: weed, alcohol, caffeine, tobacco, lsd, mushrooms, dex
wanna try: nothing, i've had enough drugs

is this bait?

Are people this stupid?

Explain

Forgot to add mdma to wishlist

>age: 17
>done: weed, alcohol, cocaine, mdma/ecstasy, mda, xanax (medically), speed, meth
>want: psychedelics, edibles.
>metal state: schizophrenia (mix of genetics and smoking weed since 13), panic disorder, anxiety has only gotten worse from the mdma.

xanax is very good for controlling anxiety and panic attacks, but its difficult to stay on a low dosage sometimes.

what did you do?

Who ever said i was nazi, degenerate?

Out... Come back in 1 year

age 21
tried: alcohol, cigs, weed, lsd, mdma, spid, ecstasy
want to try: coke, shrooms. ayahuasca, dmt

't was implied

>28
>All of them(seriously), exept;
>Heroin, which i might add to the list in the future

F

Do you think it's messed with your psych doing that many drugs? Just personally do you ever think it sometimes?

18 none/none

>27; canada bro here
>"semi" chronological orde
>alcohol caffeine weed salvia hash Oxycontin codeine mushrooms ecstasy Ativan cocaine
>currently had 4 beer, happy sunday morning!

no amount of sex or drugs changes your purity.

Dont compromise your life over others perception of you. I suggest trying psilocybin mushrooms at least 1 time in your life. They have amazing effects and dont have risks like other drugs. (other than getting your mind blown if you eat too large dosages, but common sense should keep you safe)

>all of them
bullshit
krocodil?
jenkem?

>25
>alcohol, weed, cocaine, shrooms, LSD, peyote, percs, oxy, vicodin, benzos, molly, ritalin, literal horse tranqs, huffed paint
>just sticking to booze and weed now, thanks

Do you feel as though you are going to succeed in life?

have you ever felt inclined to?

Have done: Weed, cigs, alcohol, shrooms, LSD, nitrous, coke/crack, heroin (fentanyl overdose)

Want to try: mescaline, ketamine

>Age: 22
>Done: Alcohol, weed, caffeine, tobacco, coke, speed, mdma, lsd, mushrooms, kratom, kanna and 2-cb.

Maybe I'm forgetting something but I think that's all

also smokes, but everyone has

what did kratom feel like?

>22
>Alcohol, weed, shrooms, poppers, exctasy, lsd, lsa, in that order
>3 bad trips
>likes to get stoned with tramadol
>Did them all just to get bad points on an online purity test
>wanna try mdma and ayahuaska

I'd actually say the opposite.
Smart use of psychedelics, mdma and Ketamine has made my pshyche fucking bulletproof. I do alot of meditation, clean eating and training thou.
And i never went crazy with the drugs, i was always smart about dosing, set, setting etc. Always tried to get home for food and sleep.
I was a little messed up in a period were i was doing alot of speed/meth and smoking alot of weed - had a minor panic attack but recovered quickly and all has been good since.

I still havbe to try dmt, peyote, salvia and ayahuasca

have u tried kava or valerian ?

Age 20
Ive done: weed (especially dab), alcohol, mushrooms, lsd, 25i, adderall, kpins, xanax, percs, oxy, tramadol, dmt, codeine, dxm, coke, mdma and fentanyl. Nicotine also cause im a piece of shit.

>26

>Done: Marijuana, tobacco, cocaine, LSD, mushrooms, MDMA, adderall, hydrocodone, oxycodone, LSA, 2c-e, alcohol, heroin (once), crystal meth (once), xanax

>Want to do: a proper hit of heroin. If it's that addicting, it must be the shit. Also candyflipping. I've done plenty of XTC and LSD, but never simultaneously for some reason.

You should be afraid of LSD. I had many good trips, but my second to last was so terrible that I am still feeling the effects of it 25 years later (oldfag here). It opens doors to the mind alright: in that case, it created a severe anxiety issue that I needed years of therapy and meds to help me overcome it. Don't fuck with acid. It's bad shit.

Oh shit, forgot ketamine, kava, salvia, and kpins

hahhaa, well not Jenkem, gotta admit.
Crocodil is sold as heroin and as i said i never did heroin.
Oh, and might add i never did scolopamine if we gonna count that as a drug.

>27
>Drugs done: Cannabis, LSD, MDMA, MKAT
>Drugs wanna try: DMT, shrooms

LSD is hands-down my favourite substance on this planet. MDMA kinda fucked me up after one dose (might have been bashed with some dodgy shit) so I'm staying away. MKAT is just garbage.

I'm only asking out of personal interest/conflict

I haven't done nearly as many as you by the sounds but I question myself constantly.

Even though i understand the role of the ego, Like I said early I can rationalise every scenario in my head somehow so it's hard to commit to one decision when I can rationalise them all and have no ego to guide them.

LSD is awesome. Just cause it fucked you up doesn't mean it should be discredited for others.

It depends on the dose. When you take a bit you become clearheaded and calm. It feels a bit like a high where you get energetic. It's great when gaming.

A larger dose feels more like you're stoned. You become very relaxed and chill.

Overall, it's not that special really. I prefer a simple joint tbh.

>21
>done alcohol, weed, xannax, codeine, mdma, amphetamines, LSD, mushrooms, tramadol, MXE, 2cb,
> wanna try DMT, maybe DXM

I still consider taking lsd as the greatest decision I've ever made.

i live in australia as well. Ive seen so many people blow out from juice and bad combos with other downers. I would say stay away from the shit but the truth is its just as dangerous as any other drug. you just have to be smart about how you use it and you will have no worries.

age 18
>weed, alcohol, cigarettes
>shrooms, LSD, DMT, Xanax
I've never tried psychedelics but they seem so fascinating to me. I'd probably be willing to try any psychedelic.

why?

Oh, if we're counting prescription drugs:
>Benzodiazepine (valium, diazepam, whatever you wanna call it), Tramadol (meh) and codeine phosphate (also meh, but fantastic when taken with a nice fat joint).
Unrelated, but a joint after a run is one of the best things ever.

>19
>weed,alcohol
>lsd,mdma,cocaine,

Alcohol, nicotine, caffeine, weed, psilocybin, mdma, amphetamine, opiates, phenibut, cocaine, seroquel, nortriptyline

I quit

They say to start out on shrooms, (which, from what I've read probably would be a good psychedelic for noobs) but I got my hands on LSD first. Terrifying, wonderful, absolutely insane all simultaneously. ∞/10 would absolutely do again.

Yeah I've heard to start on shrooms too. DMT seems like the craziest one to try. I still don't know much about it, but it's like you're in a different world.

It's hard to explain. It basically kicked the Sup Forumstard right out of me. All of a sudden I understood myself and other people, and I started to understand why people acted the way they did. I became able to socialize with people and started to make friends. It basically woke me up, and changed my perspective from knowing things to understanding them.

I hope that doesn't sound too vague or whatever. Like I said, it's hard to explain.

>22
>weed, alcohol, salvia
>shrooms and lsd i guess

>24
>weed,meth,crack,cocaine,acid,triplestacked ecstasy, mdma, mda, dmt, hexen, etizolam, Xanax, Valium, kpin, adderall,vyvance,4homet, mushrooms. Positive I'm missing something, but you get the idea.
>rcs that pique my interest.

I've read about salvia a little. What was it like? I've heard many different things about it.

Absolutely, we just need better education.

17 and I use xtc, speed and weed

It kinda is. I could try to describe LSD, but words wouldn't really describe what I felt, and all trips differ. Just make sure you're happy and calm going in, weed helped me to relax on the way into the trip. I did it on my own, which apparently is the wrong thing to do so I can only go on my personal experience on that one.

I've read that DMT almost invariably causes people to vomit on the way into the trip and can be more insane than LSD so I'm going to try that one last. It's pretty much shrooming season now though and I live in the middle of countryside so I'mma see if I can find any liberty caps.

>25
>done : cigs,alcohol,weed,shrooms/truffels,mdma,lsd
>wanne try : dmt, only other natural psychodelics

started smoking with 12 and iḿ trying to quit ever since and relapsed several times
at 15/16 me and friends tryed some weed and smoked some and quited after a friend got hooked
with 17 tryed shrooms for the first time which was to this time the best experience i had so far but on the same day i kind of fucked it up with weed and alc and for the first time i thought i would die which developed into a 5 year parnoid/depressiv mindset
4 years ago i was really depressed/suicidal and i started growing weed and since than it drove me closer to psychodelic
this year summer i retryed shrooms and it was kind of an eyopener for me and tryed lsd 1 week later and it was amazing it showed how my inner midset is changing/changed over the last few years

>weed, krAtom, dmaa, LSD, shrooms

I really was only interested in shrooms and LSD

Lsd was amazing

Done: Weed, Alcohol, Xanax, LSD, DMT, Shrooms, 2C-B, Speed, MDMA, Ketamine, Cigs, Codeine

We have relatively good education, We need better ideologies on the use of drugs and a society that will allow it to be used in a non discriminatory way in your own home out of the view of the public and way for them to share information without being labelled a criminal

>21
>weed, alcohol, cigarettes, Xanax, prescription muscle relaxers (don't really count it), shrooms
>wanna try: coke, shrooms more (didn't get high), acid and I think I'll be good there

Don't be afraid of Xanax. You just need it in a controlled environment. Shit puts you out, engage zombie mode. You shouldn't drive. I know a friend who's friend took it and hit and killed someone without knowing. Gf would also go out and just steal shit while on it. Me, I just relax around the house, watch some movies and play games, or fuck on it. Good stuff, need more soon.

>35
>did x, coke, Marijuana, mixed prescription drugs, alcohol, cigarettes
>wanna try purple drank

The Sonics
youtube.com/watch?v=f7Nffq0bOgE

>18
>Done: weed,coke,alcohol
>Wanna try: shrooms,LSD,dmt

>19
>alcohol, weed, lsd, shrooms, ecstasy, adderall, vyvanse, ritalin, xanax, klonopin, valium, oxycodone, hydrocodone, fentanyl
>mfw too few shrooms to get high
>mfw fentanyl was once in ER

>age: fuck you
>done: this dosent make any sense, too many so called "drugs" to write down.. Especially when op is being a faggot and writng fucking coffee as a drug! what about all the drugs in your food your dumb fucking idot
>wanna: I really want to see op dead

>Age: 19
>Done: Weed, alcohol, hookah (Muslim tobacco water pipe thingy), Vape with nicotine

>Wanna try: Nothing else really. Maybe shrooms but I don't know enough about them yet.

>Never intend on doing: Cigarettes, because fuck them to deathhell. Also opiates, meth, coke

This. Portugal pretty much legalised all drugs, and ensured safer ways of taking them, provided information on drugs, how to take, et cetera. Not only cut addiction rates, but also overdose rates, but US/UK/other shitty FVEY countries won't do the same. Cunts