youtube.com/watch?v=leCVVw6iD84&t=59s
indeed.com/cmp/Olup-&-Associates
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

The art is great.

P for pickle

Kys

Enjoy working in Starbucks, retardo.

I hope to god that, that is a google pic and not OC

You're a retard that has no culture or meaning of your own so you get shitty forced memes tattoo'd onto yourself. Congratulations!

Tattoos are supposed to mean something, you're going to regret that shit so much, moron.

It's just some drawings on skin. Tattoos don't require any type of meaning.

Tell that to this guy.

Some drawing that lasts your whole life, I wouldn't be surprised if you have a gangnam style and harlem shake tattoo too.

> rick and morty is not a meme show

nice, but not as good as this one

What a fucking douchebag that guy is

Liberal decision making.
1) Do what ever impulsive thing you want.
2) Seek only positive validation from you peer group.
3) Hate everyone with a negative view, because you don't need all that negativity in your life.

nobody will get the reference and everyone will think youre a weirdo. i barely got it and thats just because i have a retarded friend who talks about that show non-stop

i turned myself into a pepe morty!!! i'm pepe rick!!!!!!!! XD

A thousand years from now, they will discover your remains. They will conclude that pickle men once visited ancient earth.

Like all other tattoos that everyone has... the artistry is done well. Who cares what tattoos mean.

> 1,000 years
> Still able to see tattoo

You may be just as retarded as OP

>Tattoos are supposed to mean something
Cringed

Tattoos are supposed to look good in the first place.

I'm not a fan of tattoos though, so i find them ugly anyway.

>Tattoos are supposed to mean something
why?
Don't act as a retard that has no culture or meaning of your own

The artwork is nice. Choice of depiction, ridiculous and stupid. Anyone who is not a memester will think the same thing, regardless of what they say.

This.

Each tattoo degrades your body. It makes you bleed, leaves you with toxic inks. And then to get something so rootless and profane shows what an idiot fuck boy you are. Tldr kys

From a distance it looks like a green-colored dick.

Stupid and full of faggotry.

You appear to be fixated on dicks. Clearly this means you are gay.

Rick and Morty fans are on par with Bronys at this point. You are not smart nor funny because of a cartoon series you obsess over. At least it is on a limb, so you can wear pants to cover that shit up.

*burp* bazinga

Quality tatoo, but this fad will die off at some point

I actually watched that shit the last time this pic was posted. It's literally 'it's funny because it's random: the show'.

Good show , bad fanbase

Really? Shit. All this time I thought I was straight. Man, it's going to be so awkward around my wife and kids now.

Don't worry too much about this. Everyone knows that faggots are retarded.

Body art has been documented on mummy's
Now who's retarded?
livescience.com/54687-egyptian-mummy-tattoos.html

They were mummified, shitfuck. So you. Still you.

And it's "mummies" not "mummy's" you retarded motherfucker.

OLUP

Immigration has been know to happen naturally. It could also happen to someone with tattoos.

Read a book dude you keep look more and more like a fool here.

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mummy

If I meet this fella, I'd slap him hard over the face with a rolled up magazine.

you must be fun at parties

"Mummifacation". Sorry about my auto correct.

youtube.com/watch?v=leCVVw6iD84&t=59s

indeed.com/cmp/Olup-&-Associates

It's OC

If that's your tattoo let me just say that, even though the episode overall was probably one of the strongest from S3 so far, that you are in fact the reason the show is beginning to suck and has been going downhill since S1. Fucking basic ass memester Rickbro faggot.

Immigration
are you fucking retarded?

id funny wehn he say pick el rick

Auto correct changed mumification into immigration.
I corrected it and apologized for the mistake.
Why don't you fix this auto correct problem for all smartphone users with your superior intellect.

Wait who actually cares so much that they need some troglodytes' approval from a korean basket-weaving board? I'm not a die a hard fan or anything but when I watch it, I chuckle. I thought the whole point of having more than one channel and person writing shows was that you can watch what you want? Also tattoos of cartoons are dumb as hell.

Link?

>when you cant read or use the scroll wheel
>yet have the audacity to call someone retarded

but wasted on a forced joke from a forced show

Cringe 4real. What sentimental value does it have to you? Is it something that's ben true with you for a very long time?

Xavier is retarded and looks awful

I don't have a scroll wheel on my LG phone. I type a word, I look at it and it looks correct. Then I hit the space bar, and begin typing the next word. The moment I hit the space bar, the word changes to someone else. Since I'm on to the next word, I don't notice the change. I wish I could turn it off!
Shutting on me in not very productive, if solving the problem is you actual goal. Anyone can be a critic, but solving issues takes actual work and skill.

If you could spell "mummification" properly then you wouldn't have problems with autocorrect. Only phoneposters and idiots complain about autocorrect. Which kind of cancer are you?

> LG phone

I really, really hope it's file. Like... Ok, the pickle gag was funny a week ago, get over it.

*fake