Be me 23 yo virgin living in a shithole country

>be me 23 yo virgin living in a shithole country
>recently dropped out of college and abandoned my engineering studies
>don't mind it much though ,i always expected this to happen
>problem is i have selective mutism so talking to people is next to impossible let alone finding a job
>at this point ,i'm fine with even sucking cock for living
>been contemplating killing myself since 6 yo because of family abuse and bullying outside
>i don't care anymore
>every night i just wish i don't wake up and just cease to exist, as for doing it myself i feel like suiciding without killing stealing or raping somebody first is stupid
>beside i don't really feel like killing myself ,at this point ,i'm just like meh whatever happen may happen ,don't really give a fuck any longer
>but the problem is money
>my ideal life would be living as neet or working some minimum wage shit job only one month a year just to barely survive
>nonetheless it's too damn hard to find a job ,any job
>if there was some real forest beside me i would have already gone there
anyway , already got a suicide plan which will be set in motion depending on when i will get kicked out of the house

also feels thread

ISIS

btw i also believe the earth is flat
ISIS has a lot of europeens in case you didn't know

If u truly want to give up why not just say fuck it and try your best at everything and if ya fail ya fail but its better than dying and rotting away into nothingness

nobody said i want to give up ,at least i don't anymore
it's just logical to die if you can't find a job

Theres plenty of jobs out there but seeing as your spoiled college kiddy you probably see blue collar jobs as beneath u

Stop being a bitch go to a McDonalds, Walmart or even a warehouse and apply.

>killing myself without killing/stealing/raping someone else is stupid

Atleast if the person has hurt you in any way,
if you're referring to killing innocent people just for the fuck of it and then killing yourself, people should keep you in a dungeon and torture you daily until you die of misery.

i HAVE selective mutism , i coudn't careless if the job was to suck dicks or clean toilets
already said i have SM ,do you know what selective mutism (SM) is ? if i want to talk to somebody i don't know , i just freeze there , can't utter nothing but incomprehensible gibberish
lurk moar fagget

I agree with OP on this one, if your going to kill yourself, it would be a waste of an opportunity

You seem to have case of beta male syndrome. Sort yourself out.

>white knights on b
really ?
anyway , it's just my fetish to dominate others ,and a tbh it just sound fun
>inb4 what about your family
my family would the first to get their souls cleansed from the evil known as life

>beta male syndrome
don't know anymore ,perhaps when i was a teen , now ? t'm too twisted to be beta ... not saying i'm a chad though

You are special snowflake who is full of excuses. I know for a fact Walmart hires people with disabilities so if you tell them you have autism they will gladly give you job.

fuck me
do people bother reading the thread at all ?
are us fags that self centered to assume that every fegget on b is from us ?
what kind of i live in a shithole 3rd world country where unemployment is a major problem for normal people let alone me you don't understand

work somewhere on a farm man.

considered that ,but do you want to tell me that you are too attached to life that you will continue to struggle even if the odds are against you ?
well i'm not !

Become an farmer

You are professional victim

>I lived in a 3rd world country
>abused, raped, parents didn't care +drama
>had a girlfriend for 5 years she ditched me
>dropped out of high school
>kicked out on the streets by family
>18 y.o had no job no future
>I went to a friends place and applied online for over 200 jobs
>I got two interviews from all of the application and I got the job
>Saved all the money I cold whilst couch surfing at my friends places
>moved to 1st world country with all the money that I saved
>applied for 100+ jobs
>got a job and rented a 1 bedroom flat
>24 y.o now and I got a gf, 2k a month salary, car, 1.5k pc

If you think you can't find a job and change your life you're wrong, some had it even worse than you and still made it out and are living a normal life now. Just need dedication, suicide is dumb.

indeed ,i like to victimize myself to be honest ,it makes others have no complains what so ever no matter how much i fucked up or slacked off
it's almost like the jews lol
indeed won't deny it , i just feel burned out ,just want to lay down and sleep
if food wasn't necessary for humans to survive , i would just play dead or should i say meditate for the rest of my days

+ you don't know the despair of being unable to even utter a word ,it's like having no legs but no one knows and everybody expect from you to run a damn marathon

Love this

disguting lazy little fuck. make sure you dont reproduce

>lazy
whatever you want to believe , i don't even mind working my ass or cleaning your cum filled body with my tongue
if i ever were to reproduce , i would be working already , one of the things i hate the most is making children when you have a shit life or even worse , neglecting your children and don't even prepare them for life and how to survive

Almost every country has their walmart like stuff. McDonalds is almost everywhere. Tesco also hires everyone if they have at least an eyelid. In which country are you?

>ctrl f drop to find dbox
>find op thread

i repeatttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttt
i have selective mutism , or why would you think i quitted college ?! even without degree i could find a job , i just fucking can't SPEAK normally, i may have started this thread to accept some advice or even different opinion , but at least read the tread first

also i live in tunisia
>inb4 isis
>whomever mention it ,i may join them just to bomb the shit out of your ass

Set realistic goals for yourself.
Make YouTube videos about living with your condition. Pick up a trade or skill where you don't have to talk to people so much, like graphic/web design, programming or stock trading.
Opportunities will arise once you start looking for them.

Oh hai terrorist!

>Opportunities will arise once you start looking for them
dubs of truth !
anyway thanks user ,i'm already looking for a way out , like i said ,i'm not foolish enough to merely suicide without trying to the bitter end

Mr fat neckbeard the cuck i presume ?
hi

Good luck man, it's a real struggle sometimes. You will find what you need if you have the will. Overcome the stress and depression and strive for something you want. Best of luck.

thanks
though depression isn't much of a problem at this point

Try out Amazon Mechanical Turk. It doesn't pay much, but you can sit home and make 15-20 centa per task like typing out sentences and stuff like that. It will add up to more money hopefully in Tunisia. Again, best of luck. Try web development and get into computer programming.

Holy shit its a te-

finally an advice worth noting !!!
thanks

just went and looked at this. anything that pays more than .10$ requires "qualifications"

If you were able to only do the .10$ and up tasks in under a minute each you could earn about 7$/hr

Below minimum wage but tbh if I could start doing it right away I would much rather make 7$ at my computer at home then getting 10$ for carrying lumber that weighs as much as I do all day

So you literally cant speak to people without freezing up..... now you could be a faggot and spend the rest of your life hiding behind the problem calling it selective cuckoldery or you can be a man and learn to talk to others and develop social skills. Start with saying hello to strangers as they walk by.. a simple hello and a nod of the head then work your way to small talk... the key is to become more comfortable around strangers

yeah, figured I'd point it out for you and tou can look at it.

im not op. Im sure in his country this would be well worth it

I may try to gather up some qualifications during the couple hours I have after work each day before bed. If by some miracle I can pull at least 6-7$/hr on this a few weeks from now im quitting my fking labor job lol

Theres a couple requests on there for stuff like transcribing audio that pays 40$+ for an hour or two of work, according to the requester at least

Take 10 hits of acid, contemplate life, and move to another country, guaranteed way to fix everything.

7 dollar an hour converted to my country shit money is like 35 dollar for you so not that bad actually ,will have to confirm wether it's feasible or not first ofc
still it's worth the try and tbh i though all website like these were scams or something ..... yes i'm an idiot
user , do you think i didn't try this ? i lived with the damn problem for almost 20 years now
my only regret and that may have changed a lot of things is i never got any support ,instead quite the opposite
user , this may be hard for you to accept but i fucking live in a backwater country where my condition SM is not even known to Psychiatrists here ,99% don't even know what bitcoin is
let that sink in

Im also curious how easy it is to turn the amazon credits or what ever it is into actual in your hand cash

This has actually not only saved my life but changed everything for the better. I recommend it.

JOBS FOR YOU:

1. Data entry
2. Handling online orders.
3. Reviewing MRIs, CAT scans and other medical visualizations and writing up a summary.
4. Translation of written documents (if two or more written languages are known).
5. Monitoring multiple security cameras deployed remotely, as long as there is the ability to dispatch a response with messages.
6. Teaching sign language, to deaf or to people with hearing.
7. Writing fiction.
8. Writing nonfiction (there is a vast market for writing).
9. Photography.
10. Massage.
11. Financial analysis
12. Solar photovoltaic design
13. Solar photovoltaic installation.
14. Wind turbine site design.
15. Setting up craft store on Etsy, Amazon or other site.
16. Buying products in foreign country, arranging to import, then selling online.
17. Custom 3D printing based on online orders.
18. Graphic design based on online orders.
19. Painting houses.
20. Fixing computers, as long as part of team in case sound is needed at some point.
21. Termite and ant inspection.
22. Notary public.

Move to canada and do massage therapy. Easiest $90 / hr career of your LIFE

thanks user , i really appriciate you wasting your time to help
still ,i'm open to any kind of job actually ,not even restricted to your detailed list , i just need the damn bitch nigga employer to accept me lel ,i mean when there is competetion , it's hard for the weak to survive
nonetheless ,if any of my bitch ass family memebers were willing to help , i wouldn't even be here .....
anyway thanks again !!!

yeah i'm having enough trouble speaking my own damn native language let alone others .....
still i'm capable of speaking french IN NORMAL CIRCUMSTANCES but it's still too hard senpai

becoming a homosexual prostitute and then leeching off of some lonely rich faggot would be the easiest course of action.

One of my uncles went to France as a penniless migrant without even having completed high school. He soon became the fuckboi of some elderly faggot and he is now literally a millionaire with connections to the entirety of France's cultural elite. He even inherited his mansion in the outskirts of Paris.

indeed , but i rather save that for later when i'm more DESPERATE , not to mention it's too risky , i may be into some serious trouble once i do that ,a cam whore would be better in that case damn it

>millionaire
that require some heavely luck ....
also don't care much about money actually ,as long as i survive lel

You are an Arab, so becoming a camwhore should certainly be profitable. Male arabs are a huge fetish for many.

like i said ,it's within my consideration
still thanks

Trust me you don't need good speech for this. I went to school with a blind woman. BLIND in massage. Shes kicking ass and making money out there now.

Why did you drop out and from where are you from ?

Wich shithole
>Inb4 my mom

>good speech
>trust me
don't want to sound like a wimp fegget ,but getting one word out in such a stressful situation would be a miracle
also i remember trying once after my english teacher reccomend it ,(it was for the US though and somesort of 1 year experience) and it was utter failure .....
i mean what would your response if you got a gay ass faggot just standing in front of you with his mouth agape starring at you like a retard not answer your questions ?

tunisia
already at wits end
beside failed most subjects
i could return but i see no future in doing so

How did you even afford an internet connection and a home to sleep me too i am a maghrebi but if i did this same shit my parents would litterally disown me

you probably lives on a dumb German tourist woman like many men in Tunisia
If you aren't try bezness

whatever this thread fullfiled its purpose already ,thanks for all user help
now can someone 404 it or do i have to do it myself ,don't want to get banned though lel