Hey b! wanna help me with creative way to kill an middle age women that is being a complete dick...

Hey b! wanna help me with creative way to kill an middle age women that is being a complete dick? I just need some motivation and then I will go and do the deed. Would you mind helping me?

So you want Sup Forums to motivate you to kill your mom because she took away your video games or something?

Edgier than bismuth

Anyone have a bandaid?
Cut myself on the edge

what is your experience with killing people/animals?

Oh yeah forgot.. This is Sup Forums. can't ask for help here.... #3edgy5me

This women is not my mom.... She is my bfs mom and she is a complete asshole towards him and have been ignoring him during his childhood and I can't stand seeing him like this....

Oh yeah, sorry most of Sup Forums would rather call you a faggot than be complicit in the murder of someone they've never met nor heard of.

u must be in love with your friend, i want to fuck up your whole life, cuz u feel sorry for him.. LOL!! FAGGOT!!! grow up man

no just an edgy teen

woops not I, but YOU...

Killing her is probably going to be no good. And anyway if you don't have the mind for it you'll get caught. Don't kill people you know.

Tits or gtfo?

Nah you'll get caught. Not worth killing.

OP instead just troll her into thinking she's going crazy. Or stand up to her when she's treating your bf like shit say something to her. But do not kill her. You'll get caught.

If you don't already know how to get away with murder, you have no luck getting away from police

gay

what do you hope to achive in killing her do you want to tell her some kind of lesson ? Or do you wnt to free your friend ? ever thought about that your friend might be upset over his slaugthered mom ?

How about you not be a worse human being than the person you claim deserves death in your opinion?

thanks guys I'm a faggot and will now kill myself thanks guys! And yes... OP is in fact a faggot. Well spotted!

Will do

Soo.. kys?

What a whiny cunt jesus. Low level bait but playing themselves, interesting angle at least.

Mc fucking kill yourself!