>a wild Agriculture appears
>can into science
>War on Nature: engage
>destroy local ecosystems, landscapes, indigenous populations to suit needs
>manifest destiny turns out to be Starbucks
>build cities in totally inhospitable environments
>fuck up every single ecological metric for decades
>act shocked when superstorms fuck up ill-considered settlements

As far as I'm concerned, "civilization" deserves every natural disaster nature can throw at us. That's what you get for building a city in a coastal desert and swamp, respectively. Consider the storms the price of the staggering energy costs it takes for your degenerate cultures to even exist. I only pray that a Cat 5 will wipe out Los Angeles next, maybe some bubonic plague for Phoenix and Las Vegas. Like a fever, climate-change is part of nature's immune system to fight the cancer that is western civilization. Until we start acting like "the most intelligent" species we claim to be, I welcome all storms, famine, disease, and death that is visited upon this miserable and deeply stupid animal.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=qV0I-iA5lJU
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

as long as said natural disaster kills op first, it would be worth it for the rest of us

I know this thread will either sink or be taken over by 12 year olds killing you a faggot nigger cuck, but you're right. We, collectively as humans, are pretty fucking shitty when you think about it. I really hope we are purged soon.

How long is the US existing, 100 years or something? They gotta learn with these

I can agree with you by the sole fact I see people throwing cigarettes on the street in my country.
We're trash.

Whoa, did baby forget to take a nappy today?

its all your fault user.

Maybe an earthquake (or a large detonation of precisely-placed explosives - Al-Qaeda, where are you?) can send the cliffs of the Canary Islands into the sea, and an enormous tsunami wipes out the eastern seaboard including New York and Miami.

That shit would be so fucking cash.

Such a patriot ay?

Fascist antifa is everywhere

Nowhere is it written, son, that the American Empire lasts forever. Now go speak to your local Senator, petition to have one of the myriad of U.S. overseas bases dismantled and the troops brought back to defend where they're supposed to - the U.S.

Let people from other countries run their OWN shit.

Great rebuttal, 10/10, would read and answer with mild sarcasm again

It looks like you don't understand the natural part of "natural disaster"

>Biggest polluters on the globe India and China
>blames the west

Stop being a progressive liberal moron

>pray that a Cat 5 will wipe out Los Angeles next
It's full of liberal filth, I'm with you on this but as for man affecting climate change, there's no proof of that.

This. Human interaction could be coincidental on the time line. For all we know, all this climate change is because we're going through a pole shift, correlation does not equal causation.

It's actually very poor science to state automatically that humans are the cause because it correlates in time.

i live in houston, literally nothing happened here.. it's just the media spinning a story like always

New-Americans never integrated the concept of sustainable living into their society before pretty much wiping out the Natives.

Who knows how much knowledge has been lost when their culture was destroyed

The same people try to blame the West for muslims being violent inbreds.

ITT: People with no scientific background or work experience thinking they know more about climate than the overwhelming majority of the world's scientists.

Stay here, stay stupid

Let's make an experiment, you idiot Luddite.

YOU guys go freeze to death in th dark while eating twigs and stems for e couple of decades, then report back to us on how it goes.

>Who knows how much knowledge has been lost when their culture was destroyed
America was an unsettled, undeveloped frontier when we showed up. America was built by whites.

>CNN told me so... the post

and why do China and India pollute at such rates? the to grow and compete in the global economy, which is the brainchild and beneficiary of the United States and "the West." it exports an ideology and practice which by design compels even those who don't subscribe to it to along. even resisting is playing along.

>(((climate scientists))) are real scientists

I'm from Long Island, NY and I've dreamt of this for a long time.

literally the worst kind of idiots. too dumb to interpret the information that's already out there, so they claim it doesn't exist yet because their favored demagogues are also too dumb to interpret the data. nevermind risk-benefit ratios

Agreed, but liberals will swallow any bullshit as long as you have fake graphs and politically paid shill scientists to back it up.

>believing biased 'information'

wew lad

>Nukes can cause tidal waves like earthquakes can.

And this is exactly the problem with America.

I would think the hippies created a degree in Climate Scientist to make themselves feel better. Its still fake. The earth goes through periods of this where is warms up and gets cold. But believe what the tv tells you. This is your religion.

They do it to make money. They both have over a bilion people there that needs food and water. You don't like it but oh well. Move your ass there and fix it.

>patriot
Eastern seaboard is mainly liberal, those guys are traitors to the nation, it would be a patriotic move.

Humans are some arrogant assholes, I'll give us that

>built up
you mean filled in with concrete, cigarettes, pollution, and assholes. that's the problem, you measure progress by material growth rather than quality of life. obviously, you with your preferences today would be uncomfortable for a while in a "primitive" lifestyle, but by virtually every measure their physical and mental well-being is much higher than so-called "developed" countries (with the possible exception of Denmark, Norway, Finland, and others who buck the hyper-privatization that characterizes the US.)

and it's possible to do far more with what we have, but we won't because everything has to be bought and sold regardless of continuously diminishing production costs. we refuse to let politics / society keep pace with what's technologically feasible, because "muh traditions"

build in flood plains - expect sympathy? build in swamp - floods - rebuild! ? ! ? ? ?

>climate-change is part of nature's immune system
>implying man has an impact on climate change.

The climate has always changed, long before man's arrival. When the sun can heat the surface of the earth multiple degrees in minutes, mankind adding a single degree (debateable) over a hundred years isn't going to do shit.

Man made climate change is a hoax crammed down our throats by liberal 'progressives',

ITP: an user who has no idea what the fuck he's talking about or anything about prehistory. tip: we didn't survive for a hundred thousand years eating twigs and stems. well, maybe your ancestors did.

Lrn2readingcomprehension

He is talking about using the nukes as a catalyst to create a 'landslide' which would displace far more water and far closer to the surface than a regular earthquake. These events such as those occurring with dams and mudslides can produce the largest waves.

I built this kingdom up from nothing. When I started, all I had was swamp! Other kings said I was daft to build a castle on a swamp, but I built it all the same, just to show 'em! It sank into the swamp, so I built a second one. That sank into the swamp. I built a third one. It burned down, fell over, and then it sank into the swamp. But the fourth one stayed up! And that's what you're going to get, lad--the strongest castle on these islands!

it's terrifying how many of you idiots repeat this, and it's all based on the SAME basic ignorance of science: like how heat works in a closed system and how rapidly introducing more can trigger a feedback loop of rising temperatures. it's not even fucking hard to understand, but the implications indict basically your entire identity, so it HAS to be false. there's still some plausible deniability because you can't "prove" something that by definition slowly and unevenly unfurls, so that's as good as a hoax, right? honestly, you people are the worst. we could be changing shit right now, and instead we'll get decades more middling suffering because you idiot cowards are too busy playing "tough guy" to listen to the "liberal scientists." listen to yourselves you cunts.

Thanks for the you, bub.
BRB gonna fucc ur wife

Never heard of a donkey or parrot that thought Shakespeare or a cellphone was great. Btw, no dilithium crystals or work drive gonna help us.

>science

The big pro-camps, NOAA and NASA are well known to falsify their data, often even replacing it with computer models. Since, you know, their fantasy is more accurate than what actually happened. Besides, 'liberal scientists' are nearly always radical left, so nothing they produce can have any validity.

So go ahead and prove the Earth is warming because of man. You literally cannot.

>"liberal scientists."
It is certainly ironic how liberals who posture as defenders of science when it comes to global warming (a sentimental myth unsupported by evidence) flee all reference to biology when it comes to gender.

>The big pro-camps, NOAA and NASA are well known to falsify their data

deliberately inaccurate. i assume you're referencing the "Climategate" e-mails which were not about falsifying data at all. you also seem to not understand what "consensus" means and that it's based upon thousands of independent sources. even if 10 scientists fudged their data outright, it'd be statistically insignificant against the rest.

but none of that really matters because you just categorically linked scientists with liberalism as a justification to discredit anything they say, so again, ideology is your foundation, not science. you by definition discredit the one group of experts on the subject (except the ones who agree with you,) leaving i guess (You) and Alex Jones as the sole authorities on the matter. nice brain you got there

Why so edgy. I love this planet and I feel depression over what is going in this world. Do I deserve to be hit by a superstorm or a bubonic plague? Why?

youtube.com/watch?v=qV0I-iA5lJU

Fuck off back to your cave you anarcho primitivist.

Basically we should be skeptical of ALL claims no matter the source. Doubly so if there is a political implication tied to the research.

it certainly is, but it's a mistake to think "liberals" or "progressives" formulate their opinions based on science. like most, they're based on emotion and tribe-think. they just so happened to get this one right because by default they'll defer to scientific consensus. but in some cases that gets thrown out the window for a social prerogative. the gender wars are fucking stupid and i cringe whenever i see a crossdresser, excuse me, "trans." but i'd still defend their right to do so.

This. especially grant funded bias

>97% of shill scientists working for government departments whose existence is based on the belief that man made climate change is real all agree that man made climate change is real

I mean, sure, but how do you actually move from skepticism to knowledge? at some point, you need to do the work yourself and gain the expertise to confirm the data personally, or find a way to figure out who's right and defer to their expertise. this "skeptical of ALL" thing is another form of mushy centrism, secular agnosticism, a way of avoiding a "controversial" decision by feigning a dispassionate interest the truth. that's all well and good, but at this point, not deciding is a decision. one that obfuscates the facts that are already out there cause you don't want to lose your Skepticâ„¢ bona fides

maybe people who've actually studied the subject overwhelmingly conclude that because they've actually studied the subject, you fucking clod

"97% of electricians believe in electricity, but it's important to listen to both sides of the debate. Wacky Dave's theory about tiny ghosts who move energy through the cables deserves to be debated along side the oppressive conspiracy of "electricity," and seriously considered. Or are you some partisan hack?"