How do you play Bingo?

>thinks what you use to listen to music means you have good taste

Biggest pleb right there.

check every square that applies to you and see if you can fill a whole column

>Version 1.7
gay

Alt. rock is a subgenre.

I was really hoping to prove myself normal :(

the ipod classic was the best mp3 player by miles during its time you underage b&

Indie/Alt rock are very broad categorizations, but I'd say they still function as genres

And I like some of what could be called "hard rock"--KISS, Zeppelin, but I also find a lot of that genre unbearable

Also I only use youtube to listen to albums that aren't on Spotify or that I don't own

who the fuck keeps making these retardrd bingos

Is English not your first language or are you too retarded to proofread your shitty bingo chart?

What if i've owned Bose headphones and an Ipod like 15 years ago but have owned several other brands since?

yahtzee

85% is way too high, anything more than 20% videogame/anime ost is insta-pleb

Too high

Reminder, 8 or more with no bingo you are still a pleb.

>uses youtube as an mp3 player
I kinda have to if I want to listen to shit that only had a vinyl release in like 1993 and doesn't exist in rutracker or redacted

>average score of 2.75+ on rym
who cares?

I win. I've worked at a record store for years by the way, so maybe I have a bit of an advantage over most people.

>shit that only had a vinyl release in like 1993

What the fuck was only released on Vinyl in the 90's and not cd/cassette?

lol get on my level

A lot of jungle, trance, etc labels only had cd compilations and kept singles on 12". There are also labels that are vinyl only, while the most popular releases get ripped some fade into obscurity.

>What the fuck was only released on Vinyl in the 90's and not cd/cassette?
Electronic music singles

>is too afraid of failing the test or being called hipster by friends that will fail the test and so complain about the people that do the test

projecting this hard.