What do you guys think of the new Star Wars movies?

what do you guys think of the new Star Wars movies?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=miVRaoR_8xQ
youtube.com/watch?v=uJgfxlgUIZY
redlettermedia.bandcamp.com/track/star-wars-rogue-one-a-star-wars-story-commentary-track
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Needs more stars

George, I miss you.
;_;

I like them especially Rogue One

i know that TFA was kinda split amongst the fans, due the whole spine of that movie was ANH but i really liked it and i thought it was a good intro ymto what i thinknwill be better and more creative movies.

R.O. was good but the F.A. was serviceable at best.

Lucas must die for balance to return to the force

VII < Prequels
At least this faggot did something different with those films.

you're thinking of the wrong franchise.

Everything wrong about current Star Wars fans.

Watch these:

youtube.com/watch?v=miVRaoR_8xQ

youtube.com/watch?v=uJgfxlgUIZY

Then listen to this commentary track while watching Rogue One:
redlettermedia.bandcamp.com/track/star-wars-rogue-one-a-star-wars-story-commentary-track

Shite mate

When in doubt Death Star (we know they don't work but it's like poetry)

Fuck off Disney. Pay for your market research ffs, you can afford it

Needs less wars

They need to explore Old Republic era, but guarantee you they would fuck it up, so fingers crossed Disney execs never find out what it is

At least the prequels tried something different.

This is just regurgitated OP cancer.

They are trash.
The expanded universe lore got shit on.

Fuck RLM, the Plinketts of the prequels are ok but otherwise no.

Please die, this post was so cancerous I think I need to go see a doctor.

Yeah, no, go fuck yourself.

This exactly.

Well, the expanded universe is called "Legends" now, so they can still pick and choose certain things they want to official canon. Like, I think Thrawn is part of the current canon still.

All they do is say things are shit, even if they don't mean it. Yeah, there is a lot of shit out there but I can only take so much of a pity party.

This.

>All they do is say things are shit, even if they don't mean it.
Butthurt faggot with shit taste in movies detected.

no they don't, they're constantly refing things they love in between ragging on stuff, not for everyone I guess

The Jetsons and the Fintstones take place at the exact same time, only the Jetsons are wealthy and live above the cloud line in the clean air, and the Flinstones live in a post-apocalyptic wasteland in abject poverty with their civilization having been bombed or destroyed literally "back to the Stone Age".

Only explanation why the flinstones are approximating all the cultural items of the Jetsons present era by what little they have on hand, and the crossover of Jetsons meet the Flintstones, since backward time travel isn't possible. They simply travelled through space, and the "going back in time" was figurative.

FYI

well it's an interesting point

I havent seen a lot of their videos, but what I have seen just didn't impress me. I mean, how can you be so marose about things that are supposed to uplift and entertain you? They make it seem like they're just torturing themselves. Watching things they like, but yet they dont like.

>All they do is say things are shit

Nope, just not true. Try actually knowing something before having an opinion, it would help to make you look less like an idiot.

You're right. I don't understand their humor, I admit. But I don't care to learn it. Also, Sup Forums used to suck their dick so, that probably influenced my opinion of them.

but m8, wut duzzit can haz do wit meh Star Wars?

There is no way this isnt true
There probably even is some more proof of this in the show

JJ Abrams has ruined the Star Wars and Star Trek franchises.

The first new one that came out seemed just slammed together. Its like they made the film and were editing and some executives only looked at how long it was and told them to make it shorter cuz their focus groups found people dont like movies that are longer than x amount of time. So they just cut random shit out, didnt matter what it was.

7,8,9 is gonna make 1,2,3 look like 4,5,6.

Rogue One is the best. Fuck all the other ones except Empire. They all suck, they have always sucked, and will continue to suck.

Delusional fanboy spotted.

Takes way too much on the original trilogy and mixes it with pseudo WW2 sets. Lacks originality. Say what you will about George Lucas and the prequels, but at the very least they were immersive.

George is a moron who thought Eewoks were a good idea. He though that JarJar was a good idea. He that midichlorians were good. He that podracing should be an integral part of the first Star Wars film im over 20 years. George Lucas needed people to tell him his ideas were shit, but he got too big for his boots innit.

Average dumb consumer detected.

Immersive? Wtf did you see? New Hope was a crappy kids movie, Return was a wasted opportunity/cash grab, the prequels were abominable in virtually every way. The only saving grace was Empire until Rogue One came out. Force Awakens, for all its derivative nature was still a better New Hope than New Hope.

>He that midichlorians were good
Midichlorians are so good we're getting a Midichlorian tree for episode 8.
We tree spores now.

Average fanboy that forgives bad acting, GAPING plot holes and HORRIBLE storytelling, dialogue, direction, etc detected.

>derivative nature was still a better New Hope than New Hope
except it wasn't.

Yeah, sorry. Your shitty kids movie sucks. You're one of them "raped my childhood" fucks.

The Force Awakens was alright, although it was an exact copy off of A New Hope. A little bit of forced political correctness but what else can you expect from a modern movie nowadays.

It was entertaining enough and kept you watching. I'll definitely see the next movie.

Rogue One was extremely boring. Didn't care about any of the characters or the plot at all. You pretty much watch the whole movie for the action sequence towards the end, but it doesn't really make up for the boring scenes leading up to it. The CGI Tarkin and Princess Leia were just weird and unnecessary. Hopefully the rest of the spin offs don't follow the same route this film went down because it was boring and not interesting in the least bit. It was just a bunch of board table members sitting down with some Star Wars assets and this was the best they could brain storm in 15 minutes.

Can't watch a film based on something that really has nothing to do with the star wars films. It's a feminist film and only thick twats watch it or support it

Nothing but user probably thought it was more interesting. He was right...

Holy shyet.
There needs to be a new series based on this premise.

You mean a cucked ass version of thrown that can't even take down the worst fucking rebel fighters I've ever seen.

This is the guy that almost single handedly brought the empire back from the brink of destruction.
Now he throws tantrums and makes spooky eyes while every plan he has fails.

Who the fuck said backwards time travel is impossible in cartoons my nigga?

as boring as the old ones