Be me, almost got in fight on bus today

>be me, almost got in fight on bus today
>2 dudes holding hands
>someone was like shielding their child who was looking
>so the guys stopped
>I said "No, fuck that. Don't do that. Hold his hand!"
>she says "I don't want my child seeing that!"
>I stand up and say "What? Love? Oh, how horrible. What a terrible thing for your child to see."
>And I said to the kid "These two men love each other and that's ok, no matter what anyone tells you"
>The bus cheered
>As I'm gettting off at my stop one of the guys came to me and was tearing up
>He says thanks
>I say "Don't thank me. Seriously. This nonsense of thanking people for being decend humans needs to stop. You're welcome, though"

Seriously, what's up with all these homophobic people? Literally grow the fuck up!

Other urls found in this thread:

designbyhumans.com/shop/mug/didn-appen-mug/705896/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

You fag

Agreed

bullshit. fake news. never happened.

but i agree that homophobes should get over themselves

It's because they are secretly gay and are afraid to come out, or they are dumb religious morons

This same exact thread yet again? WHY?

Kill yourself fag. Also never happened

Fucking faggot little bitch.

If I were on that bus I would've knocked you the fuck out, fag enabler.

>everyone who hates cockroaches is secretly a cockroach
>faggot logic

If I where one of those faggots I would have beaten you up you shit.

I did the exact same thing on a train, as I got off a black man in gang colors walked over to me and said "sir, I hope my son is gay"

You are awesome, user. You might have just positively influenced a young mind and avoided that he became a bigot growing up.

I really hope that one day I get to see you cockroaches naked, against the wall, so I can personally put a fucking bullet in each of you. All of you are disgusting human beings that believe barbaric things. I am absolutely euphoric that homophobes are a dying race.

Bud, you have a fucked up chemical imbalance in your brain. You're sick.

Today?

But you posted this same thing last week...

Nice Pasta

>The bus cheered
>Don't thank me
>This totally happened guys trust me
Fuck off

It's assholes like you who turn people who would normally just mind their own business into homophobes.

Also #thathappened.

This. Finally somebody whos not a newfag

Hahahahahahaha that never happened and I hope you kill yourself.
Stop trying to push your faggot agenda
Faggot

Yeah whatever faggot

>homophobes
>race.

Somebodys don't even reply to this shit stale pasta

Remember when being gay was as discrete as any other relationship?

yeah me neither. it's not that I'm homophobic, it's that they should take it to their rooms, not public spaces.

isnt this a pasta?

Can't believe I'm doing this but
>r/thathappened

shut up faggot

Ok everybody.
Stop beeing homophobic.
They can't reproduce.
So what will happen, according to the theory of evolution?
Fags will go extinct.

You have an incredibly low IQ

I usually hock up a loogie on faggots when they get off the bus. I yell out the window, 'hey, queers!,' and then when they look at me, I let the mucus fly. So hilarious.

Yup

Being a faggot is not natural in nature, liking the same sex is a choice it is NOT genetic. If it was then it would have obviously never made it into the gene pool in the first place.
If you are gay its because you choose to do so to be different and surrond yourself with attention.

oh ok

turns out this man was Albert Einstein

OP is that you?

Someone obviously failed biology class (that's assuming you had biology in the first place and wasn't homeschooled by creationists)

Ad hominem.
I'll stick around for you to try to attenpt an actual reply and not some botched form of implied logical fallacies.

Massive faggot

I would knock your faggot ass out. OP some people dont want their kids to be faggots.

Old fucking copypasta you liberal fuck.

I do not think it is possible to teach you on Sup Forums what the educational system failed to teach you

So you got nothing.
Thats what i thought
Go be a faggot somewhere else

It's a copypasta anions.
Ignore

Safe

Pics or didn't happen.

I got a decent education and a basic understanding of biology.
That is more than you have

(Also, isn't calling me a "faggot" ad hominem?)

A few faggot lovers here

>I am absolutely euphoric that homophobes are a dying race.
Wrong! Every year there are a millions upon millions more homophobes. And nowadays we even think it's a good idea to let them settle our countries.

Then you should be able to to create some semblence of a counter argument.
But you didn't. And you won't, and you can't.

How long before u sucked his disease infested cock u simpering cuck! Bring on the trump train!

No one cares OP
Quit gloryfagging

Not the same user buttt
The difference is that he created a position and explained it. Then after that he called you a faggot.
You just called him uneducated and doubled down on it afterwards without actually explaing why he was wrong.
You arn't very good at this sort of thing are you?

I feel the same about pedophiles OP

Love is love no matter what others think.

Gets angry over a flag

I'll take shit that never happened for $200 alex

That doesn't make a difference.
>cant reproduce
>goes extinct

>homophobes are a dying race
>muslims are the fastest growing religion

pick one

If u go to India it's considered cool to hold the hand of your best bro, so u see all these cool hetero dudes walking around in pairs holding hands trying to pick up chicks. They also shit in designated shitting streets

>anions.

Well, not everyone can have a decent eduction. It was not intended as an attack. If he had a decent education, he would know that what he said was wrong.

But he is not a lesser person for not knowing basic biology. Not everyone can be an expert on everything, there are thousands of things that user can better than me, however, he fails in biology.

>cations

ooh, cro-magnon man knows latin.

Live and let Live. Mind your own fucking business and move on.

Kids don't become gay because they saw two guys holding hands.

And as for the "choice" thing - I know someone in my own family who was obviously gay when she was 5 years old. It's not genetics, but some coin-toss somewhere in the developmental stages, and that's that. Can't change it back, can't "fix" it - move on.

This

You have still failed to combat the argument.
You are STILL implying ad homonyms here.
I'm beginning to think you are trolling instead of actually being serious.
From this point on i'm not gonna to reply to you unless you actually try to have a discussion with me.
Tell me why I am wrong. Not just simply that i am uneducated.
If you are as educated as you claim to be you should easily be able to do so.
So where is it eh?

What a good goy you are.

You go right on virtue signalling, OP. It makes you easier to identify when we finally get around to purging you subhuman leftist slime.

And the same for all you nazis and communists out there, too. That's right, bitches, nazis are just diarrhea to the communists turds and the leftists dingle berries.

Keep it, up faggots. I can't wait to get started wiping out you leftists.

+1

If two faggots want to destroy each other's shitters, by all means, go ahead.

But if someone doesn't want their kid to see it, by all means, go ahead.

Both sides get to live how they want.

If one side wants to live in a way that they don't wish to view your faggot shit, you can't force them to view it.

They can't stop you from being a faggot, but you can't force them to look if they choose to look away or have their children they are legally in charge of look away.

Free speech and freedom go both ways faggot.

Great job trying to stand up for what's right only to do it in the wrong way.

I hate how evil, barbaric, violent, and savage you are! Nothing is wrong with love!
>I cannot wait until I can put you naked against a wall and systematically murder other people because I don't like their beliefs
This is you you stupid bitch.

Fuck off with the copypasta. This was up two weeks ago.

I'm glad you figured out the textbook definition of a mental illness user.
Some kids at 5 exprience some sort of trama and are boticeably defferent in their personality from that point.
Psycologists say the best way to treat a mental illness is to first recognise that you have one.
But when everybody around you is pretending that you are special and a wonderful person for not actual tangible reason it just further cements you in your illness.
If a person has a fetish for fucking dead animals and the whole community says "wow Steve you are so brave for being a beastialic necopheliac" then Steve is never gonna realise how fucking retarded he is.
Faggot

Lord God Trump, the leader of the free world, laughs at you as he kicks your trannies to the curb.

I wonder what made u feel u had the right to get involved in a mothers parenting of her child? Would you happily accept a Muslim berating you for not raising your child all durkah durkah jabba jabba? Oh that's right u don't have a child cos this a fake story that never happened cos op would never have the guts to even look at a grill let alone to one.

You sir are a hero.

designbyhumans.com/shop/mug/didn-appen-mug/705896/

This.

You can't be a faggot and have a child. Welcome to nature and reality.

The truth is if something is biologically feasibly sustainable then it is a disease, an illness.

Being a faggot isn't sustainable. They can't reproduce.

Thus, they aren't natural.

They are the product of mental trauma and are an illness some people are afflicted with.

End of story.

ALL ABOARD THE TRUMP TRAIN!! TOOOOOT TOOOOOOOOOT!!!

isn't* (typo)

GG user

Im not homophobic but i still use the word gay in a negative way.

I'm not homophobic, I just hate faggots

>The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.

Also as long they dont annoy people with their mental disorder, it should be fine

I'm not homophobic, I just don't like getting a dick in my ass everytime I bend over to look for loose change

>Being a faggot isn't sustainable. They can't reproduce.
>Thus, they aren't natural.
Non scientific crap.
Homosexuality is steady in all populations, culture affects the way it is expressed or repressed. In matriarchies there is no overt homosexuality.
People have studied this stuff, actually taken surveys and crunched the boring old numbers, not just sperged opinions. Your definition of natural is vague and slippery, like you and every other opinionated dork on the net.
>End of story
Of course you want to shut down discussion after dropping such a lame suburban set of opinionated hot air, of course you do.

>Nothing is wrong with love!
Who decided that?

That happens a lot to you?

How many time a year does it happen ? Pasta is old pasta

Did you make a threesome then ?
Fucking faggot

fpbp

OP is a faggot and provided proof of it.

> Premise: Homosexuality is steady in all populations
>Conclusion: therefore it is hereditary
>looking up at the sky every once in a while is steady in all populations
>Conclusion: therefore it is hereditary

Your premise does not logically follow you conclusion. You are inferring direct lines of logic where they do not exist.
Mental illness due to trama are present in all populations as well but they are a product of nuture not nature.

Debate me

What after school special taught you that?

I live in San Francisco....my ass is permanently sore.

Stale copypasta is stale.

t. reddit

>implying your years and years time of raising a child is somehow less powerful of an influence than a couple minutes of watching gay PDA

lol, ok