invited
>Muslims
>Non-muslims
>Ex-muslims
Lets have a civil discussion for once.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=D8tFH5yIvsQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Islam is a death cult for slavish masochists who hate life, themselves and as a result want the world to end.

That most people are so lax and half-assed in their attempts to follow any dogma is fortunate, otherwise the damage this vicious ideology is already doing might be a tenfold worse.

Fuck off sandnigger. SAGE

>Islam is a death cult for slavish masochists who hate life, themselves and as a result want the world to end.
True. The Islamic creed calls for everyone to be Muslim and if not, pay a certain tax to keep them safe from harm. iirc, One who doen't pay could have their property repo'ed and their family enslaved

>That most people are so lax and half-assed in their attempts to follow any dogma is fortunate, otherwise the damage this vicious ideology is already doing might be a tenfold worse.
You forget that they themselves are divided. Even now, the main branch has 4 other school of thoughts within it who can't decide what's the right ruling on certain things.

OP is ex-muslim, myself. Just like to talk about it, is all.

fanatics are funded and armed by amurrica and jews

When will Islam have a Reformation? I think that's the biggest thing Islam needa right now if refugees want to integrate into first world countries.

Its worse than that though. All the Abrahamic religions are essentially death cults hearkening the end of the world so that their followers can finally be done with this ugly and difficult business of living and move on to the afterlife/paradise/etc.

The glee of hardcore Christians when pondering the rapture is similar to that of Muslim militants cutting a bloody swathe through the Levant for their war god. Indeed Christians donate to Zionist causes to help bring all the Jews to Israel to hasten the apocalypse, a twisted symbiosis of religious extremism.

Religion is poison. It is a drug for the powerless sold by the powerful to still their discontent, and like the worst drugs it addicts and eventually kills its users.

Fun fact: it's a cult with an angry little Kmart knockoff Jesus messiah.

Pic related: read the cliffs notes.

As a non Muslim here with a lot of Muslim friends that show and tell me alot about the Islam, I find it to have a lot of interesting and beautiful parts, some even with deeper thought behind it. The only reason why people hate Islam or Muslim is of the extremists / fanatics or Are just plain racist I guess

a civil discussion about islam is only posible if no muslims are present.

Because Islamic countries are known to have their shit together. Smh

>Muslims
>Non-muslims
>Ex-muslims
So... everyone. Specifying ex-Muslims is redundant too.

>talk about Islam
Okay. Everything about Muslims aside, the Quran itself contains factually incorrect information.

Islam is actually a pretty good indicator what Sup Forums truely thinks behind all those layers of irony for a simple reason.
It's a religion which allows betas to feel needed and powerful; Give betas guns and have them shoot in the general direction of other muslims: Boom, you're an honorable knight now, and not a fucking loser like before picking up that gun. Rape a chick while you're at it, hell you may even have yourself a literal loli harem if you want that. Does that sound like something Sup Forums tards wouldn't want? Feminism? Lolno.

But this is where it gets interesting - averagely people here dismiss islam, i assume it is composed of two groups: Straight out racists from Sup Forums and people who besides all the edgyness they show in other threads have a soft core. People on Sup Forums are not as fucked up as they like to see themselves. People joke about isis executions but in reality they wouldn't support something like that because when they go online they put on a show.

I really don't care about islam - it's another religion which is displayed as the boogieman by some, but people would still kill each other, even without islam. It's just a neat excuse to do so.

>show and tell me
They are only showing you the good bits, the same thing Christians do with the Bible. Try actually reading the Quran yourself.

I'll bit. Explain to me these beautiful and interesting parts.

You wouldn't be referring to the obligatory tithing or the calligraphy, would you?

Charity and artistry are not unique to Islam and in fact I'd say they are not to be attributed to religion in general.

Human beings crave artistic outlets, regardless of their views or delusions.

Its a pretty shitty religion. I mean, people bitch about the violence done by Christians and that is a religion based on the teachings of some ancient hippie, so how violent do you think a religion based on the teachings of a medieval warlord will be?

I also find it hypocritical and hilarious that stupid liberals who bitch about things like christian bakers not making gay wedding cakes is such a crime, yet will just ignore Islam completely. Also, they will ALWAYS ALWAYS pull some whataboutism shit the moment you bring up anything wrong with islam

>oh yeah, well what about the crusades, huh?!

Its clear they only hate Christianity because its their parents religion

>America
True, a clear case was the Mujahideens of Afghanistan in the 70's. Whoulda thunk that your ally could be your enemy in the next few decades.
>Jews
Do they really? America themselves have to pay Israel to sustain them in that hotbed of terror.

>When will Islam have a Reformation?
We've change so much from Mo's true Islam you could even say Islam is already reformed.
But to answer your question, no, not in recent times.
Islam doesn't have a central figure anymore, no one to rebel against. No one to show to that they believe in a different Islam.

Even so there have been efforts by Western converts to "liberalise" Islam, making the women pray next to men, making women Imam's leading the men, even making it eligible for them to say the Azan.

oh yeah, the "moderate muslim" meme

youtube.com/watch?v=D8tFH5yIvsQ

Deeper thought ... Sandnigger invisible friend script ... Choose one

>mfw I'm a liberal who hates both Christianity and Islam
>mfw I have no face
Neither of my parents are Christian or Muslim.

I do agree though, the liberals who bitch about Christianity and cover for Islam piss me off too. They're both monstrous.

explain 9:29

>Abrahamic religions are death cults
I agree in that Islam takes the icing on the cake. Muslims are even rewarded for dying in the cause of God. A bit grimm in how they think this world is somehow imperfect and they should only strive for the afterlife.

Muslims posting here would be living proof to our statements, aha!

Now that yo mention it, yeah pretty redundant. Maybe it's just my personal experience to differ non and ex-muslims.

Do you know of any resources to learn about the internal conflicts of liberalising Islam? I'm really curious.

well, read up on this user, specially the last paragraph which captures perfectly the situation of Islam vs. the world The world turns and history repeats itself. if Islam does conquer the hearts of the west, in the near future it will again fall and be replaced by another "cool, hip religion"

We've seen this on the romans and the countless tribes on roman lands. A new religion falls into it and destroys the old religion, now we see Islam running its course on the Christians.

In a few years time, they themselves will be removed by something newer and more powerful, maybe even a revived Christianity

Looking for them too, seems like a lot of Feminisme being crammed into Islam so I think the local Muslims would really chimp out. Latest case in my country was Irshad Manji's book "Allah, Liberty, and Love", basically a liberal Muslim from Canada who tried to export her book to Malaysia but we don't tolerate that kinda shit here.

You made me look into the Quran after 3 long years of not reading, haha
Well, according to this Ulama, the surah was revealed directly after Mo' and friends took control of Mecca so it's possible the surah was just to put pressure on the populace to make them obey their new lords.

Like all the Abrahamic holy books, this one is also a story book. A story which tells how Islam came to be and how it "won over" so many hearts.

Muslim here.
>Civil discussion
>Isn't even ready to read others opinion without contradicting
Don't attack me with scriptures because being a muslim doesn't mean I am well versed in it. Just mind my own business having knowledge only about the necessary aspects.

Nice gets but first
>Ali or Abu Bakr?
Choose wisely

Abu bakr

Not a Muslim but I've read a few books on Islamic history, most recently a history of the Caliphate(s) by Hugh Kennedy

Do Muslims of Sup Forums think they'd be able to get on with their lives under shariah law? Or do you find secular law more compatible with your lifestyle

Taqiyya.

By Allah, you have chosen wrongly.

No lies here, only contrarians now

I personally think sharia law is good.
It intends to cut off the rise of any crime.
Such as' burqa is there to prevent fornication, adultery and unrest in the society by creating bastards and divorcees.
One thing non muslims don't know is that men are also required to maintain modesty by avoiding themselves from looking at women, even if uncovered.

Former Muslim so a bit biased and you can already guess my shit, lets have this user answer

Is fat pussy haram or halal?

Excuse me? It was just an arbitrary choice.

Pfrrrt

Nice trips.
You need to be married with the fat cunt first user.

So basically.... this board is Sup Forumsslam.

I generally don't oppose shariah if it was self imposed on a community, but I couldn't conform to it myself I don't think. I know a lot of Muslims who would struggle to conform to it too I think. I suppose you could say that have fallen into error, but they have no leader to impose the shariah and provide an example to them, so I'm not sure I'd blame them totally.

I see.

How does one gauge the physical attractiveness of a woman wearing a niqab? I mean, if I have to marry her first then how do I know what I'm getting myself into beforehand?

>gets in my thread
Allah has blessed us
but imo, halal since those Arabs fucking love huge chicks.

>Doesn't care for the divide that happenned 1400 years ago
By Allah you will pay for this insolence

Shariah is not just about flogging fornicators and stoning adulterers. Peple just focus on the violent aspects to make it seem bad.
S
Uch as, shari'ah includes paying wage to labours before their sweat dries out.
Donate a specified part of wealth to the poor and other criteria of needy People.
Sharia also means that interest on loans are haram to prevent the rich to get richer and the poor, poorer.
Etc.

You almost can't.
Although you can get into a family moderated chat beforehand. Besides, marriages should be influenced by character of the individual s, not physique or money.

I wasn't sure what i was choosing bruh!

He wants to know if you are Shi'a or Sunni I'm pretty sure

Sunni, in that case.

Low on charge, bye now (le muslim user)