David Ginola

btw it likes weed

Wartortle

trap thread

put a syringe up its ass with water.
Call it squirtle

this

Captain James Tiberius Croak.

Everyone who reads this post will have their pet frogs blessed with positive energy

Mittagessen

Duck

Space Program

thats a toad you moron

You should call it toad since it's a frog, dubs demands it.

Shitoad

Whats the difference ?

dinner

not a frog

Lyaguha Ebanaya

Snoop Frog

Froggot

Frogzilla

Snoop Frogg

Fucking retarded not knowing differences between a frog and a toad

Frogs:

Need to live near water
Have smooth, moist skin that makes them look “slimy”.
Have a narrow body
Have higher, rounder, bulgier eyes
Have longer hind legs
Take long high jumps
Have many predators
Toads:

Do not need to live near water to survive
Have rough, dry, bumpy skin
Have a wider body
Have lower, football shaped eyes
Have shorter, less powerful hind legs
Will run or take small hops rather than jump
Do not have many predators. Toad’s skin lets out a bitter taste and smell that burns the eyes and nostrils of its predators, much like a skunk does.

Space program or gtfo

Donald trump

Mr Turd

Toad.

This faggot may be the only creative person here.

ty

Phil

wash your hands too

Moot

pookie

Donald Toadump

trip

Battletoad

Do you sell any?

winwar

Pepe, you fucking faggot

Kermit

Battle toad

ШIN!

Big the Cat the frog

What the frog did you just frogging say about me, you little bitch?I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals,and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills.

I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces.You are nothing to me but just another target.I will wipe you the frog out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my frogging words.

You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet?Think again, frogger.As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USAand your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot.The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life.You’re frogging dead, kid.I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands.

Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corpsand I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit.If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your frogging tongue.

Katrina

Captain toadmoon, now send that little nigger to space faggot.

Dingleberry

I'm fairly sure that's a Pacific tree frog. The lateral stripe across its eye is particularly indicative. the leg stripes are common too. Here is a pic.

That's a generalization. All toads are frogs. What we define as a "toad" is based on a species of frog in Europe that Europeans declared to be "toad" long before proper taxonomy.

There are plenty examples of "toads" that have few toad characteristics like the firebelly toad. Or frogs, like this pacific tree frog that spend almost all their time out of water.

Is a frog.

Tree frogs walk and stay out of the water. Aren't toads.
Firebelly toads have to stay wet, have long powerful hind legs.