When will whites admit that there is a racism problem in America? When will whites admit that they are the problem...

When will whites admit that there is a racism problem in America? When will whites admit that they are the problem? When will whites step up to the plate and do right by blacks?

Both sides that do all the hate represent a small percentage of the whole, but its all the news and social media seem to zero in on.

There is a problem. It's infinitely more complicated than it being the fault of "white people", and it's not necessarily racism - at least not the "modern" take on the idea of racism. Ergo, there's no fucking need for just whites to step and do right by blacks you fuck, we have a responsibility as a country to work on our faults - all of us.

But without them you wont have a very good country

It's not a racist problem, it's a cultural one. Local government needs to step up bigtime.

end all government assistance programs. stop using tax dollars to save the projects. end media bias.

sure, it's white peoples' fault that minorities destroy their own communities.

>IT'S NOT MY FAULT IT'S NOT MY FAULT IT'S NOT MY FAULT IT'S NOT MY FAULT IT'S NOT MY FAULT IT'S NOT MY FAULT IT'S NOT MY FAULT IT'S NOT MY FAULT IT'S NOT MY FAULT IT'S NOT MY FAULT IT'S NOT MY FAULT IT'S NOT MY FAULT IT'S NOT MY FAULT IT'S NOT MY FAULT IT'S NOT MY FAULT IT'S NOT MY FAULT
nigga please

You can't honestly say that blacks have faults. Seems like you're trying to make the white problem go away rather than solve it

I'm neither white nor black but will say this "Blacks need to stop killing black and robbing everyone else".

Problem solved...oh and get away from where the police are .. get away.. get away from where the police are...

When will blacks start taking responsibility for their own problems rather than blaming whites?

This

Never, nigger monkeys are gona be niggers monkey ever

The ones who aren't retarded do

So it's lit when white people kill black people for fun for centuries but the moment a nigga hit back it's an issue

can you try again, this time in english?

>So it's lit when white people kill black people for fun for centuries

Lol

Keep in mind his low IQ

What part of that can't you comprehend mongoloid

>keep in mind I'm not black

Iam white. Iam a superhuman. I was placed here to help you monkeys not kill eachother but share love instead. What happend the devil sold al humans. Nowadays white people equal to blacks because the government feed us the same chemicals so we cant work as hard as we used to do

When they understand that while the brain is just a group of cells floating in a calcium bowel. I believe a soul dictates how the brain behaves, a broken or damaged soul will lead to chemical imbalance, an old soul will lead to a person being great and kind, a new soul is learning. Everything with a brain has a soul. So single cell organisms don't have souls or things like trees. But bugs and spiders have souls. But not like larger animals. Souls have size limits you cannot go too small or too big but a soul can get stuck in another species (however rare)

What else do you want to know? Want me to explain anything better or in more details? I'm trying to give a broad answer here to just give a better idea on what I believe.

>white people last species on the flat earth

I know brother i see you soon couple of weeks!

What you believe is bullshit and you sicken me

Niggas been killing and enslaving niggas for centuries, but the moment white people do that, it's an issue. Social justice is immoral.

Then quit speaking Ebonics and being a sjw faggot

White people solution for a everything is to just shoot it up

> blaming whites for being racists.

Blacks will never get the respect they want while playing the victim and the aggressor.

oh fuck you soon as shit goes down niggas start looting and raping #ferguson

Exactly.

Admitting there's a racial inequality issue in America isn't SJW. It's common sense.

>white minds his own business doing his daily stuff
>black kills black on the street
>FUCKING WHITE RACIST BITCH ASS NIGGAS
yeah, white people are the problem

So there is racial inequality. Ok so what are you gonna do about it? Go apeshit? Vandalize public and private property? Wait for the state and goverment burocrats come up with another magical solution?

Can you niggers stop bringing up shit that Americans and Europeans did hundreds of fucking years ago. Anytime the fact you animals are responsible for half the murder rate in this country we have to hear about colonization and slavery. Wtf does that have to do with whats going on in the present?!! Why is it wherever you people are it's the same story? It doesnt matter if it's the US, canada or France you are low life savages. We built this country, we built the pyramids, we was mozart. You are entertainment, fucking coons thats all you are. Bragging about your athletic ability and dick size because thats all you have. Thats your major contribution to the world, that and aids.

Whining, crying, and blaming white people instead of examining black culture and understanding that the black culture is the problem is in fact sjw nonsense.

Nigga ,no one owes you shit you god damn lazy cunt.
Blacks and sandskins are fucking cancer

Don't shoot me, bro. I know that's what you guys do

>You are entertainment, fucking coons thats all you are.
>we was mozart.

When will retards like you stop assuming all races other than black are inferior? ?? The race card bullshit is old man.

I can honestly say it, just like how my people -Mexicans- have contributed in their own way to the issues prevalent to the country. Mind you, I don't mean "illegal immigrants are BAD for the country" when I say that, again, it's fucking complicated. What's annoying is that I can't really make a statement like this without being accused of "Internalized Oppression" by a good chunk of people, which is fucking sickening. Mind you, or course white people have a problem they've disproportionately contributed to, just like any race, but it also seem wholly irrational to me to blame EVERY member of any race for their problem and ask them to "make up for it".

Yeah all those high crime rates that blacks live in are totally the fault of white people. They HAVE to steal and commit murder because white people are behind every pull of the trigger.

white people aren't the problem, racists are the problem

How much does the white man pay you to say this shit? His dick taste good?

Keep crying nigger lmfao

What other kind of racist is there? Blacks can't be racist

What he did was nothing. That's a quiet weekend in chicago. Let's talk numbers nigger. Add up all the kills from mass shootings done by schizo whites then look at the record numbers you apes are putting down year after year. Theres no comparison, it's not even a small fraction. At least they're mentally ill, whats your peoples excuse?

Dumbass, their interpretation of what's racist is so fucking broad and vague you are racist by default for just being white. That's how these people think. Don't try to reason with them.

Only way to do right with blacks is by sending them back to Africa or killing them

"Whites are problem".... pic clearly shows otherwise.

Whites create conditions for blacks that have no solution other than killing. Blood is on the white man's hands.

here's your (you)

This.

Fuck niggers

false...as a mixed dude, I see it on both sides. With white people they're smart enough to be private about their racism and keep it at home.

And nowadays at least, I experience racism against whites a lot more frequently. This is coming from black people straight up being racist to me(usually black men) but I also now hear a lot more anti-white quips and complaints from SJWs of all shades, usually hispanic women. Funnily enough- the brown women that are always shitting on white girls and complaining about male white privilege also only hook up with white boys.

Also- there's a serious victim culture that's become part of the black american identity, and all this 'muh racism' bullshit is just making it worse. You wonder why africans come here and do way better than blacks from here...they don't see themselves as victims and instead hold themselves accountable for their own success and failure.

>Whites create conditions for blacks that have no solution other than killing. Blood is on the white man's hands.

When you say shit like this, you're being racist. You're basically saying that blacks have no agency, no power or determination to make their own success. So we have to kill each other bc we are that powerless against the white man. You're basically saying that blacks in chicago that are successful are not successful through their own merit but by luck or the white man's grace.

you are part of the problem.

>Immigrate legally
>Show up in country with practically no money since I used all I had to become a citizen
>Work
>Eventually have enough money to pursue my dream - Start a company
>Slowly built my company from the ground up by working hard for decades
>Learn through hard work that people don't really give a shit about your race if you work hard
>If I tell anyone this I'm obviously a white shill and not just someone who's lived long enough to know better.
Maybe, you are part of the problem?

>Whites create conditions for blacks that have no solution other than killing. Blood is on the white man's hands.
Translated:
>We literally refuse to take responsibility for our poor choices, and refuse to take a proper stance in educating our youths to work hard to make it farther in life then our parents could.
>We will continue to promote gang culture, drug culture, and idolize violence, and not keep an eye on the activities of our children, and blame everyone else.
Fuck off.

while that guy is whinging on about being victimized by white people, enjoy the fruits of your labor and keep working hard.

When will inner city blacks stop committing crime?

Keep telling yourselves that. Do you think that blacks were the only race that were misstreated by whites? Why is it other races can succeed in the world but you can't? Excuse after excuse. Why is it wether it's in the US or Africa you people tear each other down? How many more fucking hand outs do you need? If you dont like it here get the fuck out. Go back to the motherland.

When will people realize this isn't a police state. You can leave whenever you like!
You think it's bad here? Do some traveling. Go see all the truly diverse cultures in the world.

Just remember to visit the shitholes too.

If you studied psychology, you'd know that this is how it works. Environment plays a huge role in determining the outcome of your life. Whites can't see that because they always have it good so they never question what a black man has to question daily

when blacks stop acting like niggers. (never)

when will niggers stop being niggers

>keep it at home
So, if somebody doesn't like you, he must totally be a racist, the fact that you are an uneducated rude person, or any other reason it's not possible, just every white person is racist...
You are totally dumb niggers, nobody hates you, you are like that, hating on other people for no reason.

White people is much less racist than you are, as a fact.
Even if most of you are rude or criminals.
We are so superior that we don't teach hate, you made your own reputation with your actions.
If someone doesn't like you, perhaps you weren't just a "good boi"

>Do you think that blacks were the only race that were misstreated by whites?
No. That's a common theme with white people, mistreating others. That's something that ties us all together. We should band together to strike back at the whites

Directed at

> Be me, be white
> be in a training for a new position at a company
> near city so 90% of trainees are niggers
> niggers won't stop talking during training, won't stop messing around either
> test portion of training
> 70% of them fail, claim test was too hard, but really they weren't paying attention at all
> test portion was 45 questions (bout 1/3 true false, 2/3 multiple choice)
> Be me, finish in 10 mins cause test is easy

When will blacks stop ganging up on one person and raping them? The same day white people stop shooting niggers just for the pure enjoyment of it, this will never change, bu the country you live in does, just move you unintelligent welfare whores

I don't think you get it. I am black. I am also white. I refused to buy into that bullshit because self victimization gets you nowhere. I know guys that grew up in chicago who had to raise themselves and their siblings bc their mother was strung out on crack and their father was absentee. pretty much textbook worst kind of situation you can be in. This guy raised himself and his younger siblings from the age of 12. He behaved because he didn't have anyone tellhing him it was the white mans fault. And he didn't want ot go into a home. Now he's a record exec, his sister is a lawyer, and his brother works for the city.

When you are removed from the toxic culture, either involuntarily or by choice, your chances for success increase.

See Oak Park neighborhood of chicago. Successful black see that the culture is toxic and leave before they get dragged down like crabs in a bucket.

I agree that environment plays a role- but when you reduce someone to their environment, you deny them their humanity. Humans have been surviving harsh environments forever.

Fuck black people!

I once listened to a black guy brag about selling crack to his own people. Even complained that his neighbor stopped taking care of her kid and it was screaming all day. Because she was high on the shit he sold her.
Then I listened as other blacks laughed and commiserated with him about having to live next to crackheads.
His greatest regret is that his mother wouldn't except the car he bought her with drug money.
Even though she let him pay her rent. Knowing full well how he made his money.

I'm sorry. America doesn't have a race problem. We have a blacks and they have problems!

when I say "keep it at home" I'm talking about the white guys that have told me how their families are racist in person. I always assume that someone isn't racist by default. At least when white people are racist- they're smart about it. I don't give a fuck about these "micro-aggression" fake racist bullshit that people complain about. My point is- even if you are racist, if you have the capability to act decent around me, I really don't give a fuck. Racism is part of our DNA, we judge people that are different as a point of survival.

back to my original point, at least today, in my anecdotal experience, brown people are a lot more racist. Not only to whites, but to each other as well.

Also, kind of funny how you get offended at being potentially called racist...and then go on to espouse your superiority as a race.

>I once saw one black person
There was this white kid who commited mass murder. Fuck white people, right?

And you just declared the black race as inferior. You are indirectly declaring other races as superior.

Nobody wants to band with you niggers. Thats the fucking point. Youre universally hated around the world. Asians, arabs, indians, mexicans, persians etc. Other so called people of color are doing just fine. They don't want to be a part of your bullshit movement. Where was blm during the flooding in houston or antifa for that matter. Always so worried about the conditions of blacks and latinos but when the shit hits the fan it was the fucking good ole' southern white boys who came to save them. Fuck you niggers.

>My butt is itching today and I dont understand why!! People keep bringing up that I shat myself and didnt clean yesterday but that makes no sense!!

Dont loot me bro, i know thats what you guys do

When blacks sort their nigger problem out then this issue all goes away. If you show up to a party with your retarded cousin who steals the jewelry, poisons the dog and sets the couch on fire, don't act shocked when you get tossed out too.

I don't white people play any meaningful role in the self destruction of the black community, whether that's in Chicago or Africa. In every place where there's a sizable black community you'll find a pathetic shit-hole where they kill each other off and expect whitey to save them. Fuck niggers.

I second this opinion, whites could be doing so much more to assist their black brothers.
Grab the rapiers, we've got to give them less mouths to feed.

Fucking this. Preach it.

When will blacks act like humans? When will they get a job? Raise their kids? Have a measurable IQ?

love this pic. White men are always talking shit but when they get confronted they turn into little bitches.

Anti Humanists don't know shit, nigga. Your own agency is the determinant. You're not a fucking robot.

>Three grown men bullying a child..
yeah, they showed that whiteboy

fuck trump

Go cry to the egyptians and arabs about slavery. They did it long before us and in much greater numbers yet never seem to get any credit. What was it Muhammed called you? Raisin heads?

If an autistic white man goes on a rampage and kills hundreds of innocent people, should you go to jail too because you are white like him? Nice logic you got there

>When will whites admit that there is a racism problem in America?
Trust me we know.
>When will whites admit that they are the problem?
We do realize that several whites are part of the problem
>When will whites step up to the plate and do right by blacks?
Hopefully soon once we eliminate those few whites that keep helping the problem are dealt with we will then be able to cleanse the US of niggers once and for all.

That bowl cut asshole is an outlier. Niggers are a feature of American blacks.

Hundreds??? Fuck off you idiot. Add up all the killings of black men by schizos and mentally ill racists in the last decade and it would probably still fall below ONE hundred. You're your own worst enemy. It is blacks killing blacks non stop and it's the same in Africa.

they wont. Even the racist whites don't want to admit to who they really are.

FUCK OFF TYRONE, go play in the cotton fields or some shit

Ill admit it when all the fucking ignorant, uneducated, dancing around like morons, lil dick having, niggers leave this country