Konichiwa user-kun, I'm here to worship your howaito penisu!

Konichiwa user-kun, I'm here to worship your howaito penisu!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=F0XFdFhkTuo
baka.com.au/national/australia-slammed-for-locking-up-refugees-on-secret-asio-advice-20160515-govuwc.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

good

>Posting a Korean

Hi baby, you look so good in that Trump gear. Your mouth would feel so Great on my Trump Steak USDA Prime + Cock in your beautiful mouth. Your only an hour flight away. Lets make america great again.

GOTT STRAFE NIPPON!
GOD BLESS AMERIGA!

yfw she wants to pull a Wendi Deng Murdoch on Trump

What a shit taste in traps you have, user

Fuck what Sup Forums says about race mixing. Yoko is the definition of wife material.

Said the low test betamale.

Ohio, MAGA-chan

idk why but Yoko's videos make me cringe. I usually like Jap chicks too.

Something about a woman saying "notice me senpai" irl rubs me the wrong way.

nice buzzwords

Not a single drop of Nahuatl blood, right?

Eurasian girls are basically the upper-echelon of racemixing. Not a surprise that whites and orientals get good results.

Go get your head chopped off by your cartel government

Japanese is the only race that comes close to race mixing with, if only because Hitler approved of them. He considered them part of the Ayran race

Prease take my high energy!

youtube.com/watch?v=F0XFdFhkTuo

weebs leave rreeeEEEEEEEEEE
>hitlurr said its okay

fuck off, where even is your country

>Ha ha, look at user! He told me that he posts on a site made for weebs, how fucking pathetic is that?

Yandere Asian women are not simply a meme, it seems.

>amerifat education
there are boards for that, like 10 of them

>population 4.254
Why the fuck would I need to know where you are. You are completely irrelevant to the human race. Most countries have cities bigger than you. Fuck I think we have parks bigger than your entire country

WALL
A
L
L

Maybe he called them honorary-aryans but of course he didn't think that Asians and Germans were the same race. They obviously aren't.

There's also a site for that, it's called Sup Forums.
I hear reddit has a few "redpilled" sections if you're looking for a more comfortable safespace.

Toranpu

it's not like i need to know where's fucking new hampshire either, but i still know it
you havent been here long enough to know european geography anyway
fuck pff manchild
no u go back to plebbit

I just really don't get it. What draws people that aren't autistic weebs to Sup Forums, a site literally made for anime and anime culture?

Pretty pathetic, user. Let me guess, you came here because you fell for the anonymoos memes? Trayvon Martin trials? Or did you come here from reddit for the Trump campaign?

nationalism isnt just a meme here
we were basically raised as patriots
anyone interested in politics or world events would find this place

this is NOT an anime board

NOT an anime board, overridden by the fact that it's on an anime site.
You're just going to have to deal with it newfriend, Animepositng is guaranteed. Every other board is the containment board, not the other way around.

you need to realize that anime is not in everyone's interest
the origin of this site doesnt matter

actually this whole argument is fucking dumb
i dont wanna discuss autism anymore

No surprise an American man likes Asian women more

Fucking Germans weren't even Aryan how the fuck could they make the Japanese Aryan? Fun fact japs are closer to Aryans than the Germans due to Buddhism being an Aryan religion.

Not everyone can go after prime Aborigine pussy.

Actually a lot, Aztec and totonac

Fair enough, all I can say is get used to it m8
I don't even like anime but I've come to terms that i'm posting on an anime site, I wish everyone else would realize the same.

I don't know about 'prime', but...

baka.com.au/national/australia-slammed-for-locking-up-refugees-on-secret-asio-advice-20160515-govuwc.html

that bitch will not age well

>us
>helping gooks
cancer tbf

I am sorry pol. After viewing this webm, I am now a race traitor. I cannot go back to white wymminz.

You're already helping the Asians in your own country, Ahmed.

ur not an anime pls leave

Implying she is currently passable, kek.

>Fuck what Sup Forums says about race mixing.

Couldn't be said any better.

She's a jap. Never forget Pearl harbor. Unit 731.