What do you guys think of Stephen Colbert?

What do you guys think of Stephen Colbert?

strawpoll.me/13902332

He's a rapist. Fucking Trump on a nightly basis.

Sub-9GAG tier comedian that can't let go.

Why are alt-right trumpsters so obsessed with a comedian?

I'd say he's Trump's media Nemesis but Trump keeps fucking himself even harder that Colbert ever could.

Its the other way around. Colbert makes literally every episode of his show about Trump

He has piano

so... GARHALD GLUMPF
I mean really? XDDDDD

>Its the other way around. Colbert makes literally every episode of his show about Trump

Trump's the president and a giant cunt. Of course he makes his show about him. Should he ignore the elephant in the room? He isn't one of Trump's lackey like you boi.

Liked him better when he was doing satire. Stephen Colbert the fake neo-con was great, but Stephen Colbert the actual person totally sucks ass and is not funny.

It's a shame.

>Should he ignore the elephant in the room?

yeah, hes a late night talk show host who autistically shoehorns every episode into being the Trump hate hour. Its obsessive and pathetic.

>What do you guys think of Stephen Colbert?

I like him but his house niggers makes me uncomfortable. Too wooden. It's always like he got a stick up his ass. They aren't a good team.

You didnt answer the question: why do you obsess about what he does in HIS show ?

>yeah, hes a late night talk show host who autistically shoehorns every episode into being the Trump hate hour. Its obsessive and pathetic.

Muahhh, do you need a safe-space, snowflake?

You didnt ask that question and are clearly getting flustered because you are getting BTFO. Noticing and discussing something isnt an obsession. Dedicating every single episode of your high budget night show to shitting on the president just because you dont like him is obsession. You seem like the type of person who gets his news from shit like colbert and john oliver lol

This really doesnt work at all when you try and fail to hurl insults that apply to you to your detractors. It just comes across as petty and pathetic. Also telling of how unintelligent you are that you cant even at least come up with your own, or even fitting, insult to hurl back.

>i never liked him leading the poll

Thats how you know you are in the company of basement dwellers

I agree, they're sir of a mismatch. But Jons so good it doesn't matter. And she they're doing a bit Jons fine if he's reading a script, its his improvised lines that make him seem... Stiff.

>god forbid someone talk about the President

Its not obsession. Its popular.
You might be retarded if you think he could make his show like this if people didnt like his comments about trumpster dumbster.
Also i did ask the question, learn to read stupid.

>Cries when comedians makes fun of his crush
>calls people snowflake

Does it make you upset that you come across as an anal retentive and obsessive jackass?

This is true. It's also so bizarre that they're trying to turn around "safe spaces" as if they realize how ridiculous they are in one corner of their mind when they themselves crated and where advocating for them (and still are, Berkley and such) before.
Genuine double think.

Why do you feel the need to construct these strawmen user? Is it because you know yourself you are in the wrong? This isnt about him making Trump jokes, its about him making his whole show, every episode, the anti-Trump hate hour. Maybe you are just too far up your ass to realize this. Probably why you lost the election :)

you are so edgy for not liking that thing other people like bro. I hope girls notice how dangerous you are

But what if I genuinely never did like him or Jon Stewart? I know a lot of people her did but I couldn't take them. Now I just find them obnoxious.

maybe.... just maybe Trump should stop feeding comedians so much material

When you say shit like
>i am the greatest at military

you deserve to be made fun of. What the fuck does that shit even mean?

Carry yourself like an adult, speak somewhat eloquent, and you might have the number of jokes aimed at you dwindle

Yeah, they are basically saying "hehe, you are just as stupid and sensitive I am!"

the type of people who have this weird cult like obsession with Colbert arent really the types who can tolerate anyone daring to have a different opinion than them

I just think you should not cry that Colbert does not like your daddy. And his ratings show that his opinions are popular for a lot of Americans who dislike or outright hate Trump.
And its his show so he can do every show about Trump if he wants to.

>I never liked him leading the poll

>he is unwatchable in second place

lol and best part, Colbert fans are getting butthurt here!

He and that British guy are going to have soon a stroke or a mental breakdown because of Trump.
But most likely they just making a show because they know what their pathetic audience want and don't actually really care

>I just think you should not cry that Colbert does not like your daddy

once again, you are constructing strawmen because you realize you are wrong and are a jackass. I never said no one can mock Trump. I do it myself all the time. The point is that colbert is dedicating the entirely of his show to being the Trump hate hour. Rooms of writers, producers, rehearsal ect. All that time and money and work going ALL into just shitting on Trump vs me going "wow, this guy is obsessed lol" is in no way at all on the same level and you know it.

Again he can do what he wants with his show.
People seem to enjoy it. As his ratings went up recently.
So for him it just makes sense to push more anti-trump jokes as people want to hear these.

But you on the otherhand watch every single episode. Even though you love daddy Trump. Why obsess about an Comedian?
I never watched Alex Jones comedy show. Because i dislike everything he stands for. So why obsess about Colberts show?

He at least puts a tiny bit of effort into his bits which makes him watchable in small doses, the constant bashing on trump is getting old though. You need a bit of good with the bad otherwise you become predictable and uninteresting.

Kind of like that british guy who goes CURRENT YEAR CURRENT YEAR all the time I CANT BELIEVE ITS CURRENT YEAR AND PEOPLE DONT FIT MY AGENDA CURRENT YEAR

>Again he can do what he wants with his show.

And I can say I dont like it and think its unfunny and hacky. Why do you get this upset over people having a different opinion?

haha upvoted! xD

No option for "Was only good in the Colbert report"

Liberal propagandist paid to bash Trump and promote Democrat party

Fucking kek

You still cry that you dont like his show...just dont watch it.

>Everyone who dislikes Stephen Colbert is automatically a basement dweller

saying I dont like a tv show is in no way crying. Especially considering how petty and upset you are at people for simply not liking a show you like. Again, you seem like the type of person who gets his news from his show. Im also willing to bet you really like rick and morty as well

>popular
>one of the lowest rated night shows.
Pick one. Bet you're going to tell me Trevor Noah pulls in the kind of numbers Jon Stewart did.

>still crying

> what is facts
Bet youre one of those faggots who failed math

So you are so upset and obsessive that you feel the need to construct a fantasy world where you are right? That you for showing everyone how pathetic you are

>Not being creative enough to think of any real jokes that aren't about politics

>there are hundreds of people to talk shit about

>targets trump always every day

Colbert sucks ass

So you're going to ignore that trevor noah peaked at 2 million a night, as opposed to the 5 million on average that Jon Stewart had? Kay. So you -are- delusional.

> one of the lowest rated night shows

>deflection: the post

That was your made up fact. How is pointing out your post deflection? Are really that retarded.

Stephen Whocares...

>not being able to take jokes

>noticed