ITS HAPPENING . PewDiePie says n word on LIVE STREAM!

ITS HAPPENING . PewDiePie says n word on LIVE STREAM! youtube.com/watch?v=HfcH1ocu-t0

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=7lXi3kG3M7g&ab_channel=Yonun
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

holy shet bumppp

Sup Forums muszt be really happy

N word

jew?

Ohhhh. Well fuck

Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger

goddamit pewds. media are gonna be all over this one.

PEWDIEPIE just got screwed

Damn!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Look out world

Goodnight sweet prince

It was nice knowing you

youtube.com/watch?v=7lXi3kG3M7g&ab_channel=Yonun

Well he's fucked. The other stuff I could see people excusing. But I could see YouTube banning his account over this.

They have sjws crawling there. I mean just look at google and who runs them.

Sucks because I think he's a pretty decent guy. And while I never loved his content, if nothing else - he triggered extremist liberals while influencing a ton of kids to rebel against anti-pc stuff

But yeah. He's not gonna survive this one.

Like the guy, but if he really said that shit Youtube is gonna crucify him. They are already tryn to Disneyfy thieir platform, he won't survive this.

Either this dude is now making "fuck you" money off of shitty live streaming or he's the biggest fucking idiot on YouTube. It's only downhill now

Yep. They have been trying to find a reason to get him off the platform since he's the face of their channel.

He is not American so it's okay. Calm down everyone jeez. Leave him alone he is just a comedian.

>can have violet content and sex but can't have a guy saying nigger because it will start a fourth reich

But Youtube is.

my norwegian grandpa refers to black people as negroes and he doesn't mean anything bad

#FreeBleed4Pewdie

"the N word"
why the fuck don't you say it, it's not like the word is sacred or cursed
Nigger there you go

yes they will... fuck...

It's funny cause he just recently made a video about stream fails lmao

Like he cares about anything. If you had a hundred million+ in the bank would you give a fuck about social protocols? No. He's tame compared to most.

I think he also can be quoted saying something along the lines of "if you fuck up on camera it's there for everyone to see forever, you can't edit it out"

OP you faggot workin' for wall street journal or what?

Yeah yeah let them take him down so he has 0 money to gain from youtube forever.

That will stop his self censoring, puppeteering for big business/politics, and have a 57 million following pissing on them.

Taking him down would be a really bad idea from their end.