Fucking christ help me Sup Forums

Fucking christ help me Sup Forums

My ex broke up with me a week ago and i can not fucking stand that she doesn't know that i loved her
I've been blocked everywhere and thinking about texting her via sms, i feel like shit and she's probably over me which is really, really sad too but i want that she knows that i loved her.

Alright; look. You telling her will help you feel better. But if you're going to be completely honest with yourself, it's because you hope deep deep down that she takes you back after you confess your feelings. Judging by how things went, I don't think she'd give a shit about anything you tell her. Don't get your hopes up and get them crushed to fall 2x's as hard.

No, no i do not want her to take me or me to take her back, the relationship in this state made me feel emotionally shit and i do not want that back.
I do however just want to stay in contact with her.

She knew that i was going to confess my feelings to her, she might've lied to me but in the end everything is better than having to cut her out of my life for ever, as corny as that may sound.
She's too young and too green behind the ears.

You'll feel better when you text her but that will only last moments because since she blocked you she doesn't want to have anything to do with you and she probably won't respond or not care at all, which will end up making you more miserable then before.

I don't really care if she doesn't respond, i don't want a response. This is something i want to do for myself, i want her to know that she hurt me a lot and that i loved her.

Wait until you see her irl,dont look for her, eventually you'll bump into her,untill then try to think a way to find someone who wont fuck you over,heres a tip theres a low chance of finding them in a nightclub

then just fucking do it why the fuck do you ask?

The fact that you want her to know implies that you care what she thinks, stop lying to yourself and just go cold turkey and try to forget about her instead of torturing yourself with bullshit like texting her that you loved her.

Won't happen as we live in different cities. And nightclub girls are not what i'm looking for to have a serious relationship with yeah.
Because right now i feel heart broken, i have no idea what to do, i'm asking if this would be the best way to let her know that.
I don't care what she thinks as she clearly doesn't give a shit about me anymore, this is entirely for me so i can check that box and maybe move on, i was about to tell her the 3 words but then she broke up.
I feel that she has to know for the sake of it.

shit happens bro
time to start checking digits

Can you borrow your friend's phone and tell her?

I could but why should i text her not from my phone?

"She has to know" listen to yourself man. If you want her to know you loved her then tell her, 99% sure nothing will change. Either do it or don't man, there's two options. We're not talking about genders here.

I want her to know that, rather than "has to know".

... I'm going to go ahead and congratulate you for hooking me. I honestly can't tell.

?

You're retarded. Who cares if she knows. Move on, you'll heal faster

I care user

If you just wanted to say you love her what difference does it make how you say it

Also you said she blocked you from everything,so....

Makes sense, i was going to tell her in person because i've still got some books of her i thought she wanted back, but being blocked made me throw that idea out of the window
Well, good old SMS isn't blockable so

You should care more about yourself. Whether or not she knows you love her she will be indifferent. Why waste your time, energy, and suffering for someone that will cut you out so quickly and easily? Take what you learned from this relationship and apply it to your next one.

Nypa Also kys

Because i want her to know that, i want her to know that she lost someone who genuinely loved her from deep down her heart, it's something i want to do for my own sake.

Then sms her,whats the problem?

Move on OP

There is no problem, just me going loopy over this girl which is pretty unhealthy if i may add

How long were you together OP?

Shes obviously with a guy who has a higher resistance setting on his coils.

Has there ever been a time in your life when you learned about something that you just couldn't give a shit about knowing? Your response sounds selfish. She's moved on, maybe you should try the same. Or send her the message via carrier pigeon.

Actual relationship for about half a year, with a long backstory to that
Of course it sounds selfish user, it's something i want her to know because i want it. The thought of her getting over it, getting over me so fast is hurting more than anything else, but i feel like i have to do this to really get over her, otherwise i'd just think about how i never told her that i loved her.

Youll just look pathetic to her though, and now you're not together she will tell her friends. People will know how much of a massive loser you are.

I don't care, she wants me out of her life so be it, if her friends talk about me i couldn't give less of a fuck

what is it going to achieve though except your loser status, she broke up with you for a reason shes not going to feel guilty now. Right now shes in that crazy exciting stage where you just realised you're single. She wont start to feel anything like regret for months (assuming she ever does)

I don't want to achieve nothing more than making that mental check for myself user

did she break up with you because you're stupid? Thats what it seems like

>nothing more

Not a native english speaker user

was she?

No