What do you do when your girlfriend is a nudist and you have 3 male roommates?

What do you do when your girlfriend is a nudist and you have 3 male roommates?

My girlfriend moved in with me tonight. She is a nudist. Her parents are both nudists and she was raised to think of the naked body as natural and not sexual. I tried to tell her not to go walking around nude in front of our roommates and she smirked at me and then immediately walked out into the living room, pulled her dress over her head revealing a completely nude body and sat down on the couch between two of them.

She just looked at me and said, "What? I gotta be me. Might as well get this over with."

She then proceeded to tell my roommates that she is a nudist and started talking about her childhood and eventually said that they should expect to see her walking around without any cloths on. My roommates were very, very supportive. They were smiling ear to ear. then started teasing me, telling me that I shouldn't act so possessive and talking about how I should be more accepting of who she is. It was all tongue and cheek and she laughed. I faked laugh, but underneath I was really mad.

We sat around and talked for a few hours, drinking beer and smoking weed as we discussed our new living situation. Specifically, what it was going to be like having a girl in the house living with us. She kept getting up and going to the kitchen to get beers for us. When she did that, all three of my roommates just stared at her body as she walked into the kitchen and back, practically drooling and she seemed to like their attention. It really bothered me.

I eventually just went back into our bedroom and left them there. They were just straight up flirting with her and I couldn't take it anymore.
I don't know how I feel about this now that she's living here.

Did I fuck up?

yep your girls a hoe
a nudist hoe

Kick your roommates out or get your own place as soon as possible. Not a good environment

Repost lol

While you're at it, post pics.

Gang bang. Be sure to get the ass!

You need another male roommate. Fortunately, I
am available. And hey... she's not nude, she is wearing socks!

Op knows girl is nudist. still invites her to move in with him and roomates. Proceeds to get mad when nudist girl gets nude.
wait wut?

either:
>kick roomates out
>find a new place just for the two of you
> break up with her and kick her out
>leave everyone behind and start a new life in a different city/state/country

NICESOCKS.MID

>Living with three other men.
At this point you should reevaluate your life and make changes before even considering having a gf or anyone else move in with you.
>Inviting gf to move in before thinking about/learning of her nudist nature.
Slow the fuck down. Refer back to point one.

Tell you're roommates you're a nudist too, and start walking around naked all the time. Their smiles will disappear and they might even tell you both to stop doing it.

So was she wearing clothes when you met her?

You're biologically made a cuck.
Just let them fuck her while you guys cuddle afterwards.

this could actually work

copypasta

This is going to be hard, because it sounds like you are not a cuck. What you need to do is
to gangbang her with your roommates then dump her.

She clearly doesn't respect you one bit.

ye this

The fuck is wrong with you op?

If pic is any indication then any red blooded man will want to fuck the shit out of your nudy little gf.

Either gain some fucking self respect and state with confidence that "yeah this bitch is hot as fucc and wants to ride my dick and my dick only".

Or

Continue being a whiny bitch and watch as the more alpha roommates pass her around like a fleshlight.

Choice is yours you dumb nigger.

Or this

Why the fuck would you agree to her moving in in the first place if you knew what was going to happen? Idiot.

that's some old pasta

Oh boy, another worthless thread that's reposted every few days. Because that's what this site needs.

can you stop with this cuck copy pasta shit and get to the bit where she fucks your roommates infront of you

>have a good thing going with male roommates
>introduce a girl into the mix

you fucking stupid asshole. you are the person people sit and bitch about when you aren't around. your girlfriend knows this on top of being a crazy from a crazy family

your whole life is a sham

this :'D

Fucking genius
Worst possible outcome is all of you become nudists though.

just have a gangbang or let them all fuck her to get it over with. its only sex. and itll make the situation less tense.

>what do you do
Post natural pics of her

9/11 trips

If you're not man enough to handle the situation then change it up. Options include getting a new girlfriend and being a hero. Now if she's actually going to cheat on you it's different. Personally if i could convince the wife to be naked 24 7 i would, am getting hard just thinking about it actually.

Do you get a kick out of this shit OP?
This pasta is old

We get it you like to be called a cuck.
Post something original.
Or at least some better nudes.

Said the beta cuck.

Do you like her enough to get over it? Then take it as a way to work on releasing your ego. Nudist doesnt mean cheating whore, and if you trust her (and your friends), think of the confidence you will gain in not being a little insecure bitch about it.

That being said, a clear line has to be drawn where you end things without discussion if they get crossed.

Do t listen to this bot it's just a spam post from the MAN to trick us into thinking we are all betas, there was a post on this proof a while back.

Wtf man?
Just go to a strip club and make photos(if u can)
and show it to her.
Naked body is nothing sexual she said.