How often do you disgusting pieces of shit brush your teeth?

How often do you disgusting pieces of shit brush your teeth?

Twice daily here along with flossing and mouthwash, and I'm fucking British.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dental_fluorosis
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Twice, once in the morning with mouthwash, and once in the evening with flossing and mouthwash.

3 times or more per day

morning, after eating lunch and evening before go to bed

Twice a day along with Listerine in the morning.
Flossing doesn't help with shit by the way.

The only way to do it. All other options are invalid.

At least every 7 minutes

Once every millennium. Btw I am eater of worlds.

Only once at night, I barely floss and sometimes skip altogether when I'm lazy

Twice with ultrasonic brush, never had any problems since i bought this shit. Before that i got many fillings

Constantly. Seriously i have a problem. I can't stop brushing my teeth. I haven't left the house in 4 years. Send help. And colgate.

When im single before bed. When im not, in the morning and before bed.

I think the last time I brushed my teeth was 4 months ago.

at least twice a day. and more if necessary :)

Every so often, I'll do what I call Five Point Palm Exploding Breath Technique.
1. Brush
2. Floss
3. Mouthwash
4. Brush again
5. Sugar-free mint gum

Like if I know I'm gonna be in a position where someone who's opinion I value might be close enough to my face to smell my breath.

But that doesn't happen very often. I'm not a total hermit, but I do tend to keep my distance from people. I probably do that like three times a month on average.

Twice a day. Sometimes a third time right before I go out if I don't feel like my breath is so fresh anymore because I'm pretty self conscious about my hygiene. Mouthwash and all that. I'm fucking Korean these days. Never fucked a Brit before. How is it?

...and Colgate
Ha

maybe twice a week, surprisingly i dont have problems with tooth decay. Maybe brushing your teeth is just a fresh breath kind of thing

probably not as often as I should because whenever I do I just love the sensation of my teeth being brushed. I'll just sit there with an actual fuck me face and brush progressively harder because I like how it feels.

depends on what you introduce your mouth to on a daily basis.

Brush before bed, floss every other day. Never had karies (or holes or w/e), and I don't suffer from bad breath. Nordic masterrace with good genes here.

2 times a day
plus the snus kills bacteria

I brush after ever customer who ask me for oral sex but if not i just brush once at night have to pop a mint before i go home to kiss my kids good night cum smell can somtimes linger over a few hours

>Flossing doesn't help with shit by the way.
Imagine being this delusional.

Hope you like periodontal disease.

never, but I got a cavity now

probably gonna kill maself

Once per day, and floss a couple times a week. I'll probably start being a little more thorough.

Fluoride ruins your teeth

Incorrect - that study was garbage. Source: I'm an American dentist.

Stop shilling, kike.

>Fluoride ruins your teeth
Dumbest thing I've heard all week.

Cock and cum.

>not gargling semen

Never gonna have pearly whites like my faggot ass

Yeah that's bullshit, my teeth are so close together I had to have some removed before I got braces for hygiene reasons. Whenever I stopped flossing for a few months I wouldn't be cleaning in between my teeth properly and boom insta cavities and my gums were sore and bled all the time. Now that I floss properly every day not a cavity in sight and my gums feel great.

You want your fucking teeth to fall out early even fucking natives africans get bits off trees n shit to floss. bactiria build up problems with gums even heart problems and pregnacy problems for the females if you dont floss

Twice a day everyday. Along with flossing, GUM brushing, water pik AND an alcohol free fluoride mouth wash.

once every second day

Looks about right for a roast beef.

Once a day. Before I go to bed. I don't floss cause that shit hurts my crooked ass British teeth.

Rubbing a bit of minty string between your teeth really helps kill bacteria and stop cancer and stuff

No, but it does help get of bits of food that cause tooth decay and bad breath. It also helps with plaque and the prevention of gum disease.

My tooth brush bristles do that though

>be brit
>so never
>pointless to brush remaining gnarly stubby brownyellows

Recent studies have put doubt on the benefits of flossing.
To the point where it's shown that there is no noticeable improvement in oral health from flossing.
But you are right, it is a method of removing caught food. Even though a toothpick works 90% of the time. And it does remove a bit of the plaque in the cracks.

But overall, it doesn't really do much.

Eww. Those look like French fries.

>Never fucked a Brit before
Not missing anything. Britbimbos are lowest form of bimbo. Lame in bed, yet high maintenance as fuck. Much prefer American women, and I'm Brit.

I just do as my dentists tells me. If using minty string keeps me from having to get another root planing then so be it.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dental_fluorosis