Hey Sup Forums

hey Sup Forums

whats the worst thing youve ever done to a girl ?

showed her Sup Forums

FPBP

being born

convinced her i loved her and told her it turned me on when she showed off. so she posted herself sucking my cock and various nudes of herself and then i never saw her again.

Called one a bitch, i should have apologized.

How is punching a nazi a bad thing when most women voted for Drumpf??? Unless you are a nazi and dont support beating the nazi out of them like a real man.

#BashTheFash

Oh man. Good stuff

Sup Forums is full of comedy writers

Married her.

Fucked one and cum in her whilst she slept.

Booted one in the cunt.

Punched a girl in church when i was 5 or 6. The ass beating i received from my mother after the fact was unlike anything ive ever experienced in my 22 years of life.

fuck white people! soon we will hunt them in the streets like dogs because of what happened during the holocaust!

Raped her. We worked it out though. I wasn't aware that I didn't have her consent

ive done some shitty shit.

Before inwent to the Army, Yearrrs ago, I had a girlfriend for about 2 years +

Before I left for Basic, I broke it off with her, telling her i figured she would cheat on me a bunch while i was away. Because i figure she would.

She Was PISSED.

But she was like angry/hurt/meltdown pissed. She was pulling at my clothes trying to make me stay and she grabbed onto my pant leg.

i kicked her in face to.get her off of me.

felt bad. but got over it

I like this

but did you cum?

I fucked a naive Chinese virgin girl and came inside. She didn't know what sex was. She grew up in the countryside and never received any sexual education. So while I was making out with her, as we were boyfriend/girlfriend I took of her clothes and fucked her roughly. Just a few days before she said she wanted to wait until marriage with sex. Sadly the poor thing didn't know what sex was. Now she's my loyal little pet, because she's worried no man from her home town will want her if she's not a virgin.

I have been fucking girls and then dropping them from several years now, as far as I know I ruined 8 lifes.
I live in a big european city and my work requires to be moving from time to time through cities.
Im good looking and I easily attract women, the way I proceed is by fucking them with a broken condom, I know I have at least 8 children out there, and several women just vanished for me, but I might have at least other 25 kids.
And yes, I got chlamidya 6 years ago (not a big deal the doctor gave me an antibiotic and it was gone in two days).
But anyways I always mannage to vanish, dont have a FB account and I change my mobile phone number from time to time.

Sadly no. i was unable to achieve climax. Assuming that was part of my punishment.

I'm not really a very bad guy, and I'm gay, so I haven't had any bad break-ups or any shit like that. Hilariously, the worst I can think of is when I was babysitting this 13 year old when I was 17, and she almost burned the fucking house down. I beat her bare ass red, and I'm guessing her dad probably did the same after he got home and found out what happened. Tame as fuck.

I once peed on an ex of mine until she wept.

Are you Julian assange?

kek

No

what village/town/city was/is that?

elon musk

PICS now!

Why do you want to pose as a /s/c/a/r/e/c/r/o/w/?

Nice try FBI

It's in Hunan province, but it's too small to appear on any maps. I went to visit her town about a year ago. Nice place.

When I was in high school there was this mentally disabled girl who asked me to prom. I declined politely. About a week later she asks me again in front of my lunch table (some of my friends are the "popular kids") so I say "sure! I'd love to go with you" and smirk. All my friends start laughing but she doesn't give a fuck. She's so excited. Keep the joke going, and make sure she thinks I'm serious. Text her all the time with friends fuckingnwith her heart (we call this "group curving" where Im from). Come prom day I texted her "can't wait to see you tonight beautiful ;)". Never show up to get her and when she gets to prom from her parents dropping her off she sees my group, I'm with my girlfriend who was in college of the time. She comes over to me and I don't want my gf to know what I did so me and my buddies I'm,ediately ganged up on her. "What are you talking about retard" "yeah get out of our face you ugly bitch" "where's your date? :D" etc etc.

She left crying never saw her again besides gradation but she didn't make look my way

Shed make me mad so it deck her shoulder or thigh. That was it would bruise. Then instead of hitting her I'd just push on the bruise.

what do you do out there? you in her home town?

Man, you are miserable.

>Start seeing lass and casually fuck, She’s a dirty cunt but had limited.
>after about 5 month we’re still fucking but falling out so spend time away
>She developed an addiction to tramadol and was on them a lot.
>After about 3 month she txts me to say come round fuck me blah blah blah.
>Go round can see her not the same looks doped up.
>Fumble about a bit, sucks me off, rides me and such, Can see she’s struggling to keep her head up.
>Got her on her back and fucking her for 10 mins notices she’s dropping out of conscience and she passes out.
>She’s never done this before starts to freak me out.
>Realises she’s out like a light, this pisses me off so think fuck it.
>Smash her for 10 mins as hard as I can and cum in her.
>Pissed off I went for a drink then a shit n shower.
>Go back she’s still out of it, think fuck it.
>Fuck her ass very hard, she’s liked anal but this was so odd as it was all relaxed
>about cum so pull my dick out and cum on her face.
>She’s still out of it so fuck off home.

Panicked on the way home that this was wrong as fuck but I got a txt off her about 5 hours later saying never to message her again. She fucking always had limits on anal as I had to go slow and wasn’t able to cum on from the neck up.
Literally never heard from her again.

Not gave her my cock

I never done worse to a girl tho

broke up with her over MSN, twice.

This one girl kept begging for the cock, I told her no a thousand times. One night I decide to give it to her. My buddy's in the room with us so I tell her she should let him fuck her at the same time. She doesn't want to. She gets sad asks for booze, I tell her there's booze in a 2L bottle in the fridge and there's booze in it. She gets it, comes back, stands there and chugs the whole thing... .. her face(pic related). ..Then leaves.

My buddy is fucking rolling on the ground laughing holding his sides. He knew...

The bottle contained pop, ants, dirt, piss, cool-aid, and a dash of vodka. Was the mix my roommate saved for kids who wanted to be "in".

Just visiting, meeting her parents and stuff. Like I said she became my loyal little fuck toy so we're still together

lol wat

Nothing, I'm the....girl in the relationship and pic related happened to me.
Well, I'm actually a femboy

>inb4 you deserve it for being a faggot

Wish I knew how it feels to be protected by a guy...

I dumped one just when her parents got divorced

Its impossible to do worse to anyone

i hope u never do

>Fucked this one girl. Not that pretty. More of a Slampig
>My mobile rang while ramming her. Stopped fucking her ugly ass pussy and got to the phone
>Other girl. Pretty hot, but stupid as shit
>Said she want to hook up
>Left the first girl naked, threw condom on her body and said i need to leave
>Fucked the other girl and asked to lick the pussy juice of the othter girl from my balls
Still not proud of this, but 10/10 would do it again

>never saw her again besides gradation but she didn't make

I've done some evil shit dude, but that is pure evil.

body slammed my ex wife into our shitty Ikea table. she was a drunk mess who was trying to stab me so I picked her up bear hug style and dipped her. broke the table. Had to play it off, and apologize so she would call the cops.

busman that felt good. wish I could have broken that whore jaw

>tfw your big bf smacks you around and punishes you, not too much but just enough to keep you in line

how though?

Like she wasn't saying anything and then when i finished she ran away crying. I was like WTF? Like she should have said something but still I don't control what she feels.

>hunt us
pretty sure white people are the only ones that hunt in the US

did either girl know about the other?

I feel bad but I don't. She asked so many dudes in my class to go to prom with her.. even the kids in the in crowd, which I didn't even consider myself a part of but I had a decent group. You just don't do that and expect results I taught her an important lesson that no one else would

I hit my gf once when i was drunk.

This is fine to be honest.

But more than that like OP's pic, nope.

what the hell?

that sounds awful. It's always a turnoff when girls like being hit

That's like leveling up mid combat.

no, both girls thought i was some kind of nice guy you could get in love with
both fell in love with me
fucked them both for about 2 months
still not sorry

my parents were told I touched a girl

yea I tapped her on the shoulder a year before that to ask her name
.....fuck the world

she must be an idiot or a mentally weak person then

You're even Weaker and more Pathetic if you can't figure that out.

anyone have pics of their abused girls?

i have a feeling that youre against hate speech

Kys

pics of both?

Got some Pics of a girl i fucked in the ass.
And some of a girl blowing me..
But last ones are showing her face. Wouldnt be nice to show Sup Forums

if I knew you I'd lend you one of my men for protection, and pleasure. they'd do anything for me.

>girl
fists are bad, but open palm is perfect. Especially on my ass.

lol college gf at prom, that's worst than manipulating a retarded person

And the second one

i go out of my way to fuck girls lives up.
I do not care.

especially ones that i know are on all kinds of meds to begin with.

drag them along for 3 months or so... the mental break down is the best!

WAs with a girl for 4 years, she helped me through some dark shit. We moved in together and I ended up realizing that I didn't love her but rather loved the support she gave me. I told her I had to go back home.

I didn't know how to break it off so I slept with a dozen chicks and told her about it. She told me it was ok, and that we'd work it out when she came back.

She came back and I was with a girl at home, she said she felt as if she wasn't welcomed, I told her she wasn't. I told her we could talk outside, and locked her out when she stepped through the door. She was crying, I should have been sad, but I wasn't.

She got a boyfriend and used to come visit me in his truck, try to fuck me. Fucked around once or twice in it, just had to but then broke off all contact.

I wish I hadn't done that, I should have been more mature, I lost one of my best friends that day.

I assume this is the hotter one you got the call from?

I think she was just trying to be nice. Like I've boned girls because they seemed kind of desperate and then the get all mad when i don't cum and it's like a double whammy. It's like I was giving you the fuck to be nice and now you're mad at me? Shit's fucked up. Like I said I worked it out with that girl. She's doing well last I heard.

why?
i wanna see some bruises

Girlfriend called me bitching about how i worked to much and i didn't make time for her, she didn't have a job and couldn't keep one. She tried to shit test me by saying that she didn't want to break up but if i didn't spend more time with her that was what was going to happen. I said well sounds like you have made a decision. I hung up. blocked her number and never contacted her in any way ever again. had been dating 2+ years. I don't do shit tests. If a bitch pulls one, immediately walk away. dont waste your time, its more valuable then they are.

Bingo

Thanks, user, I would have made sure they're pleased before any kind of 'protection'

i would have done the same. post more of her

was it hard to get regular sex from two people at once? did it feel like cheating?

that makes her a rly bad hypocrite then. how was she raped if thats the case?

maybe a bit more than a hand.

I'd dip cum into her milk and I rubbed my dick on her stuff, like toothbrush, opened water bottles, panties. I did everything I could to get my cum in her foods and drinks. Fucked up? Maybe

Got one more of fucking her ass, but it's almost the same picture, so no need to post it.
And im currently in a 'monc-phase'.. so i try my best to be a better guy, than i was
sorry, bro :D

They usually start at around 6 months, 2+ years man, that's a bad surprise. I don't put up with it either.

Not at all.
Was a dark time for me.
Fucking someone i dont even care about gave me some kind of recognition. or whatever you want to call it

I was at some protest not too long ago and some antifa bitch came at me so i punched her dumbass right in the face. I felt bad later on that day and even cried myself to sleep but in the end i did the right thing.

Eum weren't it white People who ended it? And died in the millions doing so?

>back in 9th grade
lightly put my foot on some wasted bitches head and said some sexist shit. playful in my mind, and she was a total phscy

And now we know why you are on Sup Forums

Literally don't understand how any "NORMAL" human could even think of doing something like that, you better get yourself checked up man

Oh my god that is so fucking hot. I saw this actual school paddle in a thrift shop a while back and I desperately wish I had the guts to buy it. I love it. Or just a nice, thick leather belt. I just want to get fucking beaten to tears. I'm a degenerate.

>gf's sister is a huge feminazi annoying cunt who spews man hating shit all the time; lets call her sara
>married to a poor bastard of a man who does everything she says
>we throw a huge party for 4th of july, invite friends, family, etc
>by 12, everyone is wasted and passed out
>gf is sleeping in our room
>pass by the guest room and see sara passed out on the bed with an empty beer bottle half naked
>she's a 7/10, gf is 6/10
>why not
>I lock the door and fuck her raw until I cum inside
>fuck her ass for a bit and cum again in her mouth
>clean up and go to bed
>sometime after, sara gets pregnant
>I break up with gf for unrelated reasons

last I heard she gave birth to a boy; my first born is being raised by another man.

Made her a single mother.

I have a really fucked up mind but you sir, you're despicable

best thing you could've done, bro.
not your fault that this bitch isn't on birth control

Fucked a former gf's mom.