HAPPENING RIGHT NOW

HAPPENING RIGHT NOW
GET IN HERE, Sup Forums

POODS IS OVER: youtube.com/watch?v=7lXi3kG3M7g&ab_channel=Yonun

Don't know much about Pewdiepie, but bump

no-one gives a shit

Someone likes being Politically Correct.

tbh fuck niggers they should be slaves again op is fckin gay

There's thousands of other people that do the exact same thing as him, who cares if he goes away.

i don't care that he said it but im gonna love all the edits

Whats wrong with you niggers? I don't give a fuck about PC - I see a chance to kick that faggot of youtube. That sounds like FUN. How about we have some FUN and become an angry mob?

get Pewdiepies dick out of your mouth

*pulls dick out of mouth* you are still gay.

id pewdiepie rape you or something? calm the fuck down

yeah... everybody here is a faggot... you newfag

quit being a nigger you faggot

nice

/our guy/

this is the internet hate machine
go back to 9gag

He said nigger. And?????????????? Oh... right, he's going to get jewed by Ziontube. E-celeb drama. Who cares?

Kek

You can tell this faggot spent time on KnowYourMeme and trying to figure out what Sup Forums does and doesn't like to blend in. Kill yourself you sperg.

Fuck him. Racist as fuck. Hope he loses all his ad revenue

>boohoooo I am an angry little edgelord with no friends
It was fucking great, I laughed my ass off
I dont really see the problem.

And people don't understand why I say most white people are racist

Annnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnd??????????

Nigger is just a normal word in Europe

I am racist, get fucked nigger

>And people don't understand why i say I am racist

ftfy racist. Hypocrisy is really shitty too.

omg he grows balls again

Waaaaaaaaaah. Stick and stones... Grow up. And people of other races will say derogatory insults about people who aren't them. Who gives a shit? That's life. Move on.

hows 6th grade going?

HAHAHAHA

He said the N word! How insulting....oh wait a minute, need to see where he is on the pop culture and political spectrum...

>...pop star but not an alt-leftist

Not an alt-leftist so he doesn't get a free pass...but a pop star so only a slap on the wrist and a public rebuke. Apology unnecessary.

There, all is well again.

its just a word. all thats gonna happen is hes gonna apologize, lose some subs, lose some business deals maybe and no one will remember this after 6 months

>implying niggers aren't the most racist sub species of humans around

Why can't I be upset about something?

Whitey did this
Whitey did that
I can't get a job cuz whitey this
I can't get a job cuz whitey that
We're just a low tier shitty ass excuse for a human being cuz whitey
We wish kangz before whitey did that

Am I right nigger?

nah, fucking asians man

>no you!!!
You're literally defending a man using a racial slur and calling someone else racist

You're actually upset cuz someone said the word nigger, yet you're on Sup Forums where literally every other word is nigger. You stupid nigger.

So? At least I'm not a nigger.

Honestly in my experience, I've found niggers to be way more racist than chinks.

So because I live in a racist world I can't be upset about racism? Why can't we talk about what's wrong with the word and what should happen to his channel rather than being mad at me for being upset at his racism? Because you're racist and you don't see anything wrong with it is why.

Stop posting for today

Who the fuck cares, nigger doesn't mean the same thing it meant in the past. I say it daily in my life and don't mean it in a racist way, stop getting offended by everything you faggot little snowflake

kek

hahhaa

"literally" only cunts use this word.

stop being a cunt

Everyone is a racist. Brown, black, yellow, red or white. If you aren't racist and put people who share the same values as you above others there's something fundamentally wrong with you.
Racism comes naturally because you care. Political correctness is a social construct to tear down a functional society.

eat shit alt left cuck.

He was upset. He called an anonymous player a nigger.

Why would he do that? Is it because he is a terrible racist? Is it because he knows that player is black in real life and knew he would be watching the stream and that he could hurt him that way? Is it because he hates black people so much that he assumes everyone he doesn't like on the internet must be a nigger?

Or, in the heat of the moment and frustration, did he just say the worst thing that he could think of?

Are we really going to start putting people on the crucifix because they verbalize anger with words you don't like?

>everyone is racist
Only the unevolved believe this and I hate the left

people getting rebuked because they are racists, here in Sup Forums
excuse me but what the fuck are you doing surfing Sup Forums you idiots?
go back to wherever you came from like the normie you are. Just because you are a fag doesn't mean you belong here.

Everyone has prejudice.

Prejudice != Racism

So just cause he's famous he doesn't get to rage in the same fucking way everyone else does?

I say nigger too but broadcasting it to millions of people isn't the best idea especially since people already thought he was racist. I don't think he's actually racist but I will say he fucked himself because of this video fam.

You are the eipitome of human scum
>I say it and think it's ok but it shouldn't be broadcast
Its a word, it's more racist to say you can't say something then the word itself because you are giving it negative energy whereas people like myself and pewdiepie say it to anybody regardless of skin color or person

Okay I'm human scum because I use it the same way you or pewdiepie use it? I was saying it is wrong because people already think he's racist (WSJ incident) so this is not helping his case here. Plus I don't have an audience of millions of people so me saying it doesn't matter.

lol.

But why would it matter if no one heard you or 1 million people heard you. You should be who you are regardless. I trust someone more that acts the same in public as well as private

Well if I say nigger in a bathroom vs livestream with millions of people there is a difference and you'd have to be a fuckin idiot to think otherwise, I'm done arguing with your stupid ass

used to like pewdiepie not anymore i don't like his new style
after the death to all jews and hitler did nothing wrong incident i doubt nothing is going to happen to him but still wished he could change his ways or quit youtube he is not fun to watch anymore.

Looks like someone wants to eat a Log of shit out of Pewdipeis asshole

Shut the fuck up, you edgelord

It is amazing to me that people cry and moan about white people being "racist" and that not, and say they people should be punished for saying things they don't agree with, yet they don't seem to have the same feelings about the Westboro Baptist Church.

So it's ok to protest soldiers funerals and hold God Hates Fags signs, but if a white person says nigger at no one in particular then they need to be publicly shamed.

Makes sense.

You would think that people would be all over that since they are all white people too. The white intolerant devil. Where are the pictures from thier protests, zoomed in on their faces, asking people to name and shame their members?

>Baptist Church
Are you kidding me? Don't you think this is the wrong site to bring that up?

This queer will say anything to get viewers. Boring.

Not sure if that is accurate, since he immediately privated the video, meaning no more views.

It probably occurred to him that he could end up beat up or worse. It sounds like he pussied out.