Pic related: Bilinda Butcher.

For me it's Kate Bush

Why.

damone

Laurie Spiegel

Katemind

Man I miss him.

Wtf is with you beta faggots?

Prime Beyonce, current Rihanna, Maria Brink and prime Marina are hotter than all of these.

so cute

Ew gross... negroids...

holy fuck no

God, I always wanted to take a razor to that fucking unibrow

Kate between 1978 to 1982 was very beautiful

Wrong britpop icon to shave user

nnnnnnnnah

Whomveste is this?

He and the gallagher brothers all had prominent unibrows.

thats bilinda my dude

Well if you show me this pic. I think he cured them a lot more though

>can't branch out
Just like a pleb who can't branch out of the top 40. How pitiful.
>flat as fuck
>no curves
>ugly face with weirdly shaped nose whose ugliness goes to unbelievable levels once you see her face up close and see the many blemishes on it
>weirdo ass eyebrows
She's the epitome of a beta faggot fantasy.
Carly is the lite version of the artists I mentioned. A step above crap like Kate and Bilinda, but you got ways to go.

Sorry, am blind.

His hair was often hanging down in front of it so it wasn't as noticeable.

But I noticed it every time.

remember that weird guy in high school who used to collect dead bugs? hes got a tinder, and lifting heavy things and sitting them back down again

arf darf what is subjective taste?

>implying that's not the guy who likes Bilinda because he's a lonely loser for whom girls like Bey, Ri, Brink, and Marina are too far out of his league
Just pointing out the facts, man. Beta losers tend to like more seemingly shy, loser types with nothing standout in a good way like Bilinda. They feel that a person like that would be easier to handle and more attainable.

again "what is subjective taste"
also very epic projecting bro

>implying her nose doesn't make her top qt
>implying her legs aren't god-tier

oh you really think we are gonna have an orgy posting pictures of celebrities here

I want to suck Robert Smith

rihanna looks like a fucking monkey

Wata

are you sure

Look man, I love thicc women to death, but I can't resist a qt like Bilinda.

Call it whatever you want, man. This new generation is just too beta going after womemes like Bilinda.
>nose with a weird curve
>generic skinny white girl legs
>either top tier
Lmao.
Nope. I think that there's something very telling about other peeps choices. For example, user picked a goth looking dude that's a mess. The mostly likely possibility is that the user is a fat ugly goth girl.
Nah her facial features are actually very nicely shaped and manages to escape the weird nose of others akin to her race. Her lips also stand out without being blowfish tier huge. Stop being such a cuck and learn to appreciate.

Bruh, look at this pic. Look at how disgusting her skin is. Only beta faggots can accept shit like this.

only betas call people betas

>bruh
fuck off, chad

i am shocked choa isn't in here yet but it's choa

Her skin looks like what any female's skin looks like if they aren't false advertising with tons of makeup like the kind of women you're into.

>what is taste once again
calling just calling people betas and bitching about "zomg dis generatshiun" are not arguments

Alright Bro Lets Go Hit The Iron Ya Follow? Lets Go Bro Leave These Nu Males Behind Bro And Elevate Our Testosterone To High Levels Bro... Fucking Beta Fags DEUS VULT BROTHER

She looks the same as any other k-whore.

Cute!

lavren

that tired expression coupled with those eyes and eyelashes and messy hair just makes me go hnnnng

>it's necessarily bad because it's "weird"
I don't think Sup Forums is for you

This user is right.

Protip: if you would rather fuck Blinda than Kevin you need to go back to rëddit

>beta equivalent of "he who smelt it dealt it"
We aren't in elementary school anymore.
Who knew that even Satan was beta? Even when they become the best at something, they still become losers lmao.
>chin abnormally full of blemishes even without makeup
>hairy looking back-cheek area with slight blemishes there, too
>thinks either is some "muh no makeup" shit
Hahahahah you should get yourselves an actual relationship with a girl so you would know exactly what they look like without make up. Cuz Bilinda like some kinda teenage werewolf in london tier shit.
People can have beta ass taste, too. Which is proven fact.
I already got done working out my man. Not a lazy piece of shit that holds off shit that needs to be done, ya know?

Joan Jett was a qt, but her music is 100% pure shit.

then find one person in the world who looks like choa you idiot and she's not a whore

>implying Bilinda and Kevin aren't total qts in this photo

no I just can't imagine "alpha males" wasting their time on Sup Forums calling people betas and arguing over the attractiveness of celebrities lmao.

post more Choa senpai. this thread needs some chemo

Might wanna click on the pic if you still can't see the blemishes and the hairy looking cheeks/jaw.
I guess so. Maybe this place is full of betas who like ugly chicks. But then you also got:
Kevin's nose is shaped so much better than Bilinda's freak of nature 'round at every angle' alien looking shit.

Wata!

t. """""former""""" beta male who now likes """""high test""""" women because he really wants to be alpha

however you've done a nice job baiting people to (you) and I commend you for that

ps I agree that Belinda is not top tier attractive. The same happens with Rachel from Slowdive. Some old photos with lots of lightning sometimes blur out her features and make her face look spotless, but she isn't that good looking save for some lucky pics that make her look like an average qt

what the fuck is wrong with her face

well i'm glad someone here isn't blind and can appreciate true beauty

gonna give you a (You) everytime you post ITT. Deal?

thiis

We do whatever we want, that's part of the whole shtick. But I guess you wouldn't know.
>round nose tip
>also flat with zero curves
>cheeks split from the jaw in a monkey-like way
>cartoonish eyebrow job that implies an ugly overly bushy eyebrow otherwise
>jack shit for lips that only exist if they have lipstick
Barely a step above Bilinda.
But you can see pics like the one I posted where her face is very busted.

i like the sound of that but i hope it doesn't bother everyone else

Ugu
Nice!

I like her nose. It's cute.

Im sure they will like Choa if you keep posting my friend

supremely underrated musician as well

>then find one person in the world who looks like choa you idiot and she's not a whore

Like I said earlier: literally any other k-whore. You can't tell these gooks apart.

all of those things are untrue or cute
you don't know what you're talking about

that's what i figured

t. fake alpha

Keep on going buddy this """redeemed""" beta knows jack shit

I want to kiss her neck.

and you couldn't do it because choa is the uniquest looking woman in the world and really cute

no don't think about that

This the guy from iceage?

Out of the 3 kpop girls i have ever seen Choa has been the best desu

You can see the monkey face with cartoonish eyebrows and ugly round nose here as well. She's objectively ugly as fuck, but made to appear attractive by the K-pop media. Not just beta, but a tool who falls for what others tell you to believe as well.

*beats up everyone's waifu in this thread*

well she is the best so choa saved you a lot of time

she looks nothing like a monkey and those are regular eyebrows, everyone has those and her nose is natural and cute
also i chose to love her myself because i am intelligent

she's already dead

I would let her shoot me

>flawless facial structure
>thicc body that's still relatively skinny
>amazing curves
Yet you keep posting these pics where her dimples literally make a mouth formation akin to a monkey. Those eyebrows aren't natural at all and only losers like you would think otherwise. If you were truly intelligent, you would be working a job, not spam posting her all day.