Why are German Shepard's racist. Today my GS chased a Muslim up a tree I had to restrain him. He never did that before

Why are German Shepard's racist. Today my GS chased a Muslim up a tree I had to restrain him. He never did that before.

>Tfw German Shepards know their Germanic Masters are in trouble.

My GS hates blacks

My gs is as tame as they get. He wouldn't hurt a fly. He went absolutely insane.

My cute little springer was very social and friendly with people and dogs, except for black dogs which he always wanted to attack. He was never attacked by a black dog or anything like so we didn't know where it came from. Strange huh

GS know dangerous people when they see them

>tfw owning white GSD
>he has a puppy bark for women and children, high pitched and almost beckoning
>regular alert bark for white males/clean looking minorities (except for)
>loses his shit if he sees muslims or blacks, charges at them on his leash, have to restrain him
They are truly perceptive dogs, but why can't they hide their power levels as nationalists? Terriers I've owned could be just as prejudice but hey kept it on the down low. Must be PTSD.

I have 2 German Shepherds. My oldest one hates Mexicans she growls or barks at them why they mow the lawns next door. Now it wasn't a problem in Oklahoma but now that we live in Arizona it's much worse.

Sieg Heil, based doggo.

RIP

german shepards come from a time where germans were strong and knew who to hate.

Dogs know

My dog is a boarder collie. Loves people and will go up for a fuss unless they are black or brown in which case he barks until the area becomes less diverse

why didn't you let him kill it?

Because they're from Germany and were Hitler's best bros.

A lot of dogs are racist. I have two mutts and they hate blacks and browns.
Adopted shelter dogs tend to have this trait because they were usually previously owned by a blac or brown.

Dogs are the best.

Good boy

they were trained well

Because my poor dog would be put down if he injured him.

You are so cool, németbro.

Can I be an honorary aryan dog too?

I know, it's like this with children too.
They can tell. It's instinct.

There aren't any foreigners here, we had a turkish family for a period actually ok, but they moved.
Anyways
>Nigger comes going down the road passing the house
>dog goes lit bersherk, foaming it's as if he almost would jump straight through the window
>he stood on top of the kitchen table for gods sake

I didn't see the nigger before this. It was all the dog... Good dog, didn't even have to teach him, he knw by instinct.

I do believe it happened when some paki got lost up here once too, but I wasn't home

>New dog now
dunno how it will react yet

Daily reminder that dogs domesticated and evolved beside white people and started to share each other's scent. That's why white people supposedly smell like "wet dog" when we're wet and why dogs tend to be racist against anyone not white.

I'm thinking you meant 'intelligent'.

>caring more about a fucking animal than maintaining the purity of your homeland

fuck off and die in a potato famine

I love my GS, but he's such a fucking wuss. Lightning scares him more than it used to.

Dogs are like family to some people faggot. When the time comes and its legal he will fight.

>Walk my dog at night
>Some nigger following me
>Think nothing of it because it's not late and there's a few people around
>Turn a corner
>My German Shepard suddenly stops
>Turns around and starts growling at the guy behind me
>He sprints away with his hands in his pocket like he's hiding something
based

>Walking acquaintance dog
>Its a mix with german shepard and something else
>its huge, i am 6.1 and if he stands on his legs his nose goes to my chin
>walking down road
>7 arab men from the local migrationscenter is walking towards
>shoulder to shoulder, its small dirt road and no spare room to past
>wonder if this i going to be trouble
>they see the dog and just split and give me plenty of space to walk through, nervous looks
>shorten the leash a bit since his owner hasn't trained him properly
>he jumps towards one of them and
>they let out a frightened sound and leaps away into the snow
>say hello and keep walking
>dog is literally taller then all of them

Why are arabs so afraid of dogs Sup Forums?

We have a dog park near our house. If you aren't familiar it's where people bring other dogs to all play with each other's. The dogs nearly all play nice but there is always one asshole.

>be with GSD
>she must understand her size and strength because she's very patient with other dogs
>doesn't mind them running into her or barking at her
>asshole dog comes in
>starts biting the shit out of her
>GSD thinks nothing of it
>continues
>GSD is becoming annoyed, can't play with others because she's being attacked
>walk over to dogs owner
>"Hey man, you better do something about your dog because my dog will fuck him up if he doesn't stop"
>"Chill out bro! They're just playing!"
>literally the second after he says that my GSD says no more
>pins dog down with his neck in her mouth
>dog owner runs over
>stops abruptly when my GSD begins growling
>entire park is watching
>"Told you......bro"
>call GSD over
>he grabs his dog and leaves
>rest of the dogs and park goes back to normal
>another dog owner comes over and thanks me
>asshole dog was bullying his dog before we got there

I have a dog park like 20 meters from my house and it's great, but I've had similar encounters like you've said.

These dogs understand more than we like to give them credit for, both my Siberian Husky and Schäfer knows when to stop, knows their size can be a problem when playing with other dogs and so on.
They always know when to take control of a situation, it's actually quite interesting to watch.

Glad the owner of that dog didn't do anything other than leave, some stories I've heard have ended not so well.

Because dogs are always on the side of justice.

We've been there 20-30 times. Never once had a bad experience until then, thankfully. But, if he wanted to take it further I had a 75lb GSD ready to go to bat for me. Haha.

kek

Yeah for sure, though, I think this is more limited to European countries, but I've heard some calling the police and having the dog put down because "it's rabid" or could be a "threat", which is quite insane.

It sucks because it's made me more paranoid towards how I tend to my own dogs and train them.

Yikes. Good to know. Might have to intervene sooner next time. Never considered that. Thanks user.

Superior breed of dogs. My German Shepard is friendly, but absolutely dislikes blacks and Mexicans. He can sense cucks and liberals.

I have a belgian shepard. Insanely loyal, intelligent and makes a great family dog.
But they are very perceptive, and still have some instinct.

If properly trained, you can walk them without a leash. But woe to that stupid aggressor who challenges me, or my family. Even if he has a gun, he better be trained to shoot my dog, cause otherwise, things will be over within 2 seconds.

And then everyone started clapping.

Your German Shepard also got you these fabulous quads.

He smelled the explosive.

Has he been trained to detect explosive materials? He probably detected explosive materials. On the Muslim guy.

Are you picking up what I'm putting down?

Whats the point of not showing your power level anyway? I mean i get it but if you can do it through your dog i'd fucking roll with it

My Pupper. She's getting older now and the tumors are starting :(

R.I.P. Pupper

That's called education.
And you did right. ALWAYS greet and, if neccessary talk with the owner.
If said owner can't control his dog, he hasn't done his job.
It's gonna be educated by one of our shepard dogs, as is natural for them. Maybe it's very young, than that's okay. Otherwise, you've probably been a negligent owner, or you have a problem dog...

edit: not you, they...

My American Bulldog absolutely hates non whites and he's only ten months.