Tool Frontman Compares Trump’s America to 1938 Nazi Germany

breitbart.com/big-hollywood/2016/05/19/rocker-maynard-james-keenan-compares-donald-trump-hitler/

Well, time to add Maynard to the growing list of cucks. God damn it Maynard, I can't even listen to Tool the same way anymore

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/zTvGMYpJvTQ
youtube.com/watch?v=uaYk3YN3HnM
youtu.be/EF_WKwbueG8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Seems rather than being the frontman he is the Tool.

What a tool.

lol what a loser
if only we could deport all these cucks to Cuba

>Musicians giving their opinion on political shit

Just play your fucking instruments and shut up reeeeeeeee

Everybody is Hitler, there will never be another Hitler unfortunately. They have cried wolf so much I doubt even the normies care.

Sucks he doesn't have a twitter account.

Wait, Maynard? Who fantasized through his lyrics the sinking of California? What the actual fuck?

Faggot.

Literally burning my tool cds tonight

>tfw seeing puscifer soon

>Just play your fucking instruments and shut up

this. and actors giving their opinions (they believe as facts).

But it's True. Trump wants a wall like Hitlers Berlin Wall. He's s a Nazi

It's been literally 20 years since he put out a good album.

He needs to forget about 1938 and start working on going back to 1996.

>"""artist""" giving their opinion

Why do artists have this incessant urge to voice their political opinions over and over and over...we get it you have an opinion. It doesn't mean your shitty movies or albums will go up in sales.

@puscifer

tool was always closet fag beat off music anyways

>whyyyy cannnt weeeee bee soooooobeerrrrrrr
What did he mean by this?

>"Comparing Donald Trump to Nazi Germany’s mass murdering dictator has become a popular refrain among Hollywood’s most outspoken liberal dignitaries."

Maynard is about as anti-political as it gets, he probably dislikes $hillary just as much

whenthefirstpostisthebestpost.jpg

Maynard is the original cuck, he's been spouting this shit since Tool's inception and all of their listeners worship him.

@mjkeenan

>Tool intellectuals

Hitler wasn't even Hitler.

His legend has grown far past the man

Who needs to compare Trump to Hitler when you already have Hitler in Germany?

Are you forgetting the literal fascism of 'search hate find truth' or whatever the hell that was called?

Guess you were a tool all along, OP.

wow haha this is really original

to be fair, though...their drummer is quite talented. that's the only reason i ever listened to their music.

I will buy and ship you a MAGA hat. What is your email bruh?

If you get close enough, tell him that the wall is getting 10ft higher

Wow, that is really unique to bandwagon with the Anti trump shills. This is why I am #BrosForHillary now

That looks more like Gaddafi than Trump

Lateralus came out 15 years ago and 10 000 days was bretty gud so you're quite wrong

More like 1932.

That's the band, I'm talking about an actual twitter account from him.

What a tool.

i didn't know Tool was one of those bands named after their singer

holy shit and i had respect for this man...

Not only is their music shit, their political views are too. What a shock!

>>Sup Forums

You need to go back

Lateralus was great. 10,000 Days? Meh.

On the cusp of greatness?

Alright, first thing's first, let's calm down here and recognize that Tool is still the most intelligent band in all of music history, bar none.

Maynard put the Fibonacci sequence in Lateralus for fuck's sake. I've spent countless hours analyzing every single Tool song and I can tell you that this is probably just Maynard trying to collectively pick all of your brains.

Again, bear in mind, Tool is a band that requires more than a modicum of intellect. Most of you getting mad are falling for Maynard's master trickery.

It's on the 30th, I doubt it would get here on time.

>posting email on here, nope

That's ok musicians need something to rebel against, music is going to get good again.

Like that's a bad thing?

>Maynard James Keenan, vocalist for Grammy Award-winning progressive metal band Tool,
>progressive
That's explains it.

Kek, but no, I really like Tool and A Perfect Circle (RIP). Fuck, Maynard...

He uses both.
@mjkeenan but uses puscifer more to sell his wine.

We should meme magic this. Have the SJWs using "Hitler built the Berlin Wall!" as a talking point.

Make a throw away retard. I will keep my promise.

I KNOW THE BALL GAG FITS
CUZ I WATCHED THE BULL PREP IT
CUMMING INSIDE MY WIFE
HIS BLACK MEMBER BARELY FITS

Tool sucks. It's a bunch of snooze-tier pseudo-prog.

What's with all these dadrock bands coming out as faggot anti-Trumpers? You'd think somebody that makes music about doing hard drugs and nights with hookers wouldn't be such a pussy willow with hurt feelings.

Artists have been doing this shit for years. It really started with Bob Dylan, whom everyone thinks is this amazing, so talented musician when in reality he can't sing to save his life and he sounds like a rambling drunk.

Then you have Bruce Springsteen, who's notoriously liberal and loves to spout his beliefs whenever he can. Bruce is the reason why Pearl Jam cancelled their concert in North Carolina. Though to be fair, Eddie Vedder is a huge liberal who despises Trump

I dunno. I still like Tool songs. So what if he's wrong on Trump. I give him money for entertainment not his political views.

Elton John has been running his mouth about NC's transgender law. He's wrong there but his music is still legendary.

But fuck Bruce Springsteen. His music and ideas are terrible.

That was a really good rationalization, thanks

No, I really think Maynard is that stupid when it comes to politics

becase they are degenerates obviously

He's always been a faggot who has disdain for his fans. Brilliant but his personality is shit

Is he becoming a woman now.

I always knew he was a Satanist, but this is too much.

Is that wine any good?

>the rocker continued. “Idiocracy is no longer a comedy, it’s a documentary. Idiocracy is where we are.”

what a redditcuck

holy shit

you have been le tricked by le master ruseman

Liberals have absolutely no concept of firearms ballistics.

1938 Germany >>> Weimer Republic Germany

>yfw all these rich musicians canceling shows takes money out of the pockets of low earning liberals they're out to help and protect

>Tool
>Dad rock

What the fuck? Since when is 90's "dad rock"? There should be another 15 years on that.

I love how Sup Forums will hate him and his music now.

This is the most pathetic coping I've ever seen

I saw them once and it was boring as fuck.

It's just a cartoon you autist.

>now
I've always disliked Tool.

i haven't tried it, but i'm sure you have to drink it a few times before you really get it

THIS WILL NOT STAND
lmao all my tool cd's are going straight in the trash.
by which i mean i'll delete the stuff i downloaded off of torrents :D

youtu.be/zTvGMYpJvTQ

Maynard is such a tool

Get it? Tool? :^)

They don't care about their fans when they do this. They're caring about this less than 1% of people in the state who probably don't even go to their concerts. Trannies prefer people like Madonna, Stevie Nicks, Lady Gaga and Ke$ha. Its like basketball, trannies do not watch Basketball

When Tool comes out with a new album then I'll give a fuck what they have to say.

nah, youre just a loser at procreating

Most musicians are lefty fucks, it's just the nature of the trade.

youtube.com/watch?v=uaYk3YN3HnM

How bold and insightful. Really makes u think.

who? some kind of workman?

D R O P P E D
R
O
P
P
E
D

you have to separate the man from the music.

i will always love tool's music.

i hope they dont release another album, i dont see how it would be good

I first heard them when I found one of their CDs in a field. Maybe Maynard being a cuck is why it was in the field in the first place

What bothers me more is tool isn't on Spotify

He still shoots guns in the desert, though

He meant it as a compliment.

>intelecTools

>Tool Compares Trump’s America to 1938 Nazi Germany
Fixed

is it unrational to not want to give money to people who don't support you?

Also I've never liked them, or their fans

>actors giving their opinions (they believe as facts).
as if they have any opinions of their own, they are professional liars for hire, like most politicians

10000 days was garbage, Pucifer is garbage, the only good thing he's done since lateralus was a perfect circle and his wine

You can send me one instead family

youtu.be/EF_WKwbueG8
>the same guy who wrote this song championing anti-political correctness in the 90s is now the same guy opposing the only anti-politically correct candidate to grace this country in years
How did it all go so wrong?

>unrational

Turn your auto correct on bro

lol Tool has always been boring as shit. They always pick good opening bands though; Big Business, Melvins, Unsane, etc.

>i will always love tool's music.
you must purge this degeneracy from you're life bruv