Im going to buy NAIR or VEET tonight and remove all the hair from my butt, penis, and ass crack, AMA

Im going to buy NAIR or VEET tonight and remove all the hair from my butt, penis, and ass crack, AMA.

This girl Im banging from time to time doesnt like to bj when there is hair.

ALSO please provide advice, bushy wizards with unfounded opinions need not apply.

Just use a razor in the shower Nair is for women.

I do that once in a 2 weeks or so, very comft and clean shave just don't be inpatient and wait for VEETs cream for 10-15 minutes

DO NOT USE IT ON YOUR BALLS OR PENIS
Asshole is alright, but if you put that shit on your balls you will regret it

Gonna burn your ass remember me when you greentext it

I dont want to accidentally cut anything though.

It seems like a cool deal to just apply cream, wait, wipe it off, and done.

Is it really that long?

I mean I am supposed to use the sensitive skin stuff but they said 5 - 6 minutes TOPS.

Im using the sensitive skin stuff, apparently thats the good stuff for this.

Make sure to get some inside your asshole too. There's hair in there that stop stimulation.

Im not like shoving that shit up my asshole dude.

Im just wiping it on the crack around the hole.

hahahahahaha /s

this will burn your privates. for hours. HOURS

It will still hurt your balls and dick, trust me.

There are different kinds

Literally none of my research on mens health forums have said that if you use the right version (Sensitive Skin) of veet for the appropriate amount of time will you incur a significant burn.

I think I will be okay dude.

I mean the first search results wouldnt be just advice about how to do it if it was wrong, they would just flat out be saying to not be retarded.

No it doesn't. I use it every week.
It might make me sterile, but I don't want more kids so fuck that

I dont have hair on my dick so no worries there, Ill do a small test patch on the balls though, good looking out user.

VEET !!
Dont apply on your penis or balls, apply it on your asshole and crack area and sit at squat position for 15-20 min.
Take a shower and clean it with hand and then soap.
Use the VEET for Sensitive Skin variant.

tried that once, it barely worked. And yes, I waited as long as it says on the package, infact I think I waited about 10 minutes longer. I think I still have the rest lying about somewhere

>I don't want kids
I want cucks to leave

It's fine. I had no irritation whatsoever with any of the sensitive skin kinds. Just don't leave it on any longer than it says on the pack and make sure to use enough of it otherwise you'll get disappointed with the result
It does take longer than shaving. Even considering you have to use it less often

Seconded. Razor is the one true way.

Ive used it with great success on legs before, I assume the effect will be similar on private areas.

>reading comprehension
I already have kids you faggot

Make sure you really get as much as you can over your ball sack and asshole. And leave it on twice as long as it says.

I want middleschool faggots who dont know shit about life to leave.

Not OP btw

source?

Could be, good look to you. I guess it's just me then since I have really thick, robust hair

Thanks for actual advice user. You are appreciated.

I dont mind if its more time consuming, I just dont like the idea of running a fucking blade over my sack. I think even if I shaved it would be equal amounts of time due to how cautious I would be.

kek

Just some random I picked up on Sup Forums

heres another, although this is an actual video, cant recall the set.

There is a better choice OP. Creams are shit, they don't work that well, leave random patches of hair and burn your skin.
It's good for women hair, for men hair it's shit.

Get a close cut TRIMMER with several heads if you want! GET A FUCKING TRIMMER FAGGOT. It's fast and very easy, nothing to worry about.
No need to thank me later when you have the best looking, thinnest and smallest body hair of your life.

i shave my dick and asshole bare on the reg with a razer and soap and mirror get good

What's a good trimmer you can use on your whole body?

I've been shaving for more than a decade before I switched to veet so I guess that's why I think it's way faster
I always use veet before showering and it's important NOT to put some creme on afterwards that won't allow your skin to breathe
Also, I actually lol'd at the picture

What if instead you get a girlfriend who respects you as a man. Fucking betas.

pic very much related.

That's pretty gay

With a razer you get stubs quicker tho

so? also if you really wanna go all out lazer remove everything then bleach your asshole. im thinking about doing that (no homo)

Interested.

I just dont want ANY risk of cutting that shit dude, that would scar me.

Any products in mind? Ill go up to maybe 300USD.

>so?
So nothing, just wanted to add that since it can be an annoyance
Can you actually get lazer hair removal on your balls? I always assumed it was only for non-sensitive places so never bothered checking

>Relationships cant be two way

And you betas wonder why girls can spot you from a mile away as a bad investment.

>Can you actually get lazer hair removal on your balls? I always assumed it was only for non-sensitive places so never bothered checking
Also interested for a friend

>not knowing the amazing feeling of a female tongue on your babyskin smooth ballsack and perineum
KYS tbh

If you have a big ass, buy a short head trimmer and just use the blade's with no head for shortest length possible.

I am extremely hair so I got a kit for body and hair and my body is fucking silky smooth. Surely there are better, but I fucking love mine.
Pic related, mine.

Posted mine above.
I only use the blade head, never had a cut in my life.
Only place you need to be more careful with it is the balls. Or just use the foil head but takes longer.

Dang.

Now I need this.

Yrll you eut guys, Ill report back about the veet and a review of this shiz in like a month.

I got hair on my dick and shaving would leave stubble so thats out. What the fuck do I do?

I tried using a beard trimmer to shave my balls once, and it ended up pinching my skin between the little blades. It works fine on the face where the skin is thicker, but the skin on the ball sack is much thinner and looser, so you have to keep it pulled taught otherwise it can get pinched. Just my experience anyway.

Read the fucking thread. Veet will fix that.

then you are no longer a man

Good advice,
Giving a reply for visibility.

>TFW Mens cosmo and billion articles about male equivalent of sex and vaginias doesnt exist

So it won't burn my dick?

Exactly, pinching may happen if you don't pull it but no cuts. With the foil head there's isn't pinching nor cuts thanks to the metal but takes twice the time.

Only if you leave it on too long

Follow the directions. For regular NAIR never go longer than 4 minutes until you know it won't hurt you. Never use after shaving the area.

After you smear it into your ass crack squat down so your ass cheeks don't touch. If your ass cheeks touch it will burn you even more. After 4 minutes get into the shower and wipe it off with a wet cloth then shower like normal.

Thanks, gonna get some tomorrow, if my dick melts I'll make a thread

>Literally dozens of underage fem anons are laughing at us right now as we begin this retarded journey of genital discovery.

femanon, this.

We literally discover this shit in middle school - freshman year of high school. Its a painful embarrassing journey.