Will France block Sup Forums too, to stop the Macron leaks getting to the French people?

Will France block Sup Forums too, to stop the Macron leaks getting to the French people?

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/12818353
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

You imply some sites are blocked by France, which one(s) are you talking about?

""""They"""" will stoop to what ever measure is necessary for macron to win.

Who do you want to, and who do you think will win the french election on monday?

Please vote here
strawpoll.me/12818353

Pretty sure pedo sites are blocked.
Side note, I'd like to get my hands on those leaks.

funny how always the not-pro-russian party gets its emails hacked

Yeah, honestly we should nuke russia

Brexit, trump and than this

what is there even in those mails that's so important anyway

I don't care about France, but Assange is a hack, fucking conflict of interests cunt.

no but people Sup Forums made fake ones to confuse the French electorate

He is russian agent with fucking show on Russia Today

was anything relevant leaked?

The real question is was if anything relevant that can be confirmed as real was leaked.

I agree, but not for your apparent reasoning. I'm happy for Brexit, Trump, and possibly Le Pen, but Russia's interference is certainly unwelcome.

I have no reason to believe that it's anything but just a bad luck or coincidence
like always it happens
you know, every time
and I mean every single time it did happen

umm, got any idea how can I be more specific that it's just a completely random occasion in 100% of all of those times that it did happen?

btw, who is Yasser Louati? a spanish newspaper published an interview where he says that french people believe that France is a white country but it's not anymore

Why are you happy when Western world is weak?

>when did you stop beating your wife?
I don't want weakness, but I also don't unity. You don't like us, and we don't like you, so why pretend otherwise? Simply put, I don't see it being in our interest to help any non-Anglophone European cunts except France, Estonia, Poland, and (unfortunately) Greece. Even then, breaking up NATO will cut those obligations.
I'm not a pan-westerner; I'm an American. I doubt that I could care less about what happens in Europe, east Asia, south America, or Africa.

Yup

You are dumb and another victim of russian propaganda

Like hippies in 60s, antinukw movements in 80s and now alt-right

I'm pretty much on the same page
I may have different opinion on results the you but I can perfectly accept them because that's the democracy after all
all I want is that the results are based on fair and square basis of informed choices for any side taking part

I even hate how parties in our country know about wrong doings of their rival parties often for years but they stay silent and let them continue up to the election when they suddenly reveal all of that dirt to gain advantage

*the you = than you

You made no points, just slurs.
I'm not alt-right. I'm center-left, my core philosophy is libertarian, and I've voted for Democrats something like 85% of the time. I'm not racist, and I did NOT vote for Trump.

What does any of that have to do with wanting greater autonomy for sovereign nations or my contempt for alliances with European cunts? I wish y'all the best, but I just don't want my cunt involved in anything except trade with Europe. Even then, I would prefer that we prioritize trade with Anglophone and Latin American cunts.

rude desu
you should provide arguments and not insults
there are plenty