Well?

Loggin in

All kids love log

logged on

Am I a pleb for not knowing what this kid has done
>inb4 outpour of yes

crazy weather lately eh fellas?

the question is simple

There he is. There he goes again. Look, everyone! He posted it once again! Isn't he just the funniest guy around?! Oh my God.

I can almost see your pathetic overweight frame glowing in the dark, lit by your computer screen which is the only source of light in your room, giggling like a like girl as you once again type your little Log thread up and fill in the captcha. Or maybe you don't even fill in the captcha. Maybe you're such a disgusting NEET that you actually paid for a Sup Forums pass, so you just choose the picture. Oh, and we all know the picture. The "epic" log of shit from Andy Sixx's ass isn't it? I imagine you little shit laughing so hard as you click it that you drop your Doritos on the floor, but it's ok, your mother will clean it up in the morning. Oh, that's right. Did I fail to mention? You live with your mother. You are a fat fucking fuckup, she's probably so sick of you already. So sick of having to do everything for you all goddamn day, every day, for a grown man who spends all his time on Sup Forums posting about a Celebrity's shit. Just imagine this. She had you, and then she thought you were gonna be a scientist or an astronaut or something grand, and then you became a NEET. A pathetic Logfag NEET. She probably cries herself to sleep everyday thinking about how bad it is and how she wishes she could just disappear. She can't even try to talk with you because all you say is "WOULD YOU SUCK A LOG OF SHIT FROM ANDY SIXX'S ASSHOLE?" You've become a parody of your own self. And that's all you are. A sad little man laughing in the dark by himself as he prepares to indulge in the same old dance that he's done a million times now. And that's all you'll ever be.

Grow up

well well
Little Maui's having trouble with his hook

Show poop

on a mission from god

So hot OP

come'on down!

glad i got here just in time

sopping wet logs at a price your family can afford

as is just

I guess he eats shit then

even your pets can enjoy andys logs

all that remains is the question, Would you?

am ok

if you try, I think you will find
that andy's logs are sweet refined
and of the kind that wine and dine
big business men in suits, so try then to give a hoot

Guess I'll be doing some research on andy

surely there is something we could interest you in, some steaming bricks perhaps, special ones made to order

from a textbook on the subject

Send them in

ffs

there has been a great amount of coverage in the past few months

you know that sound?

from an old interview

I've just seen a ton of memes

by his logs his people redeemed

A few pages earlier

it has been a wonderful season

oh boy

These threads are so funny. It starts with OP posting a picture of Andy Sixx, followed by a few posts of log images, then a logless shill comments, then loggers reply telling them to grow up, followed by more log images, followed by a sagefag, followed by by more log images, and then repeats until 404'd

Looks like you have tons of these images

its madness MADNESS

long time lurker, then one day i logged in

I remember when I ate the red log

I grabbed both immediately and swallowed each one so fucking fast

the thread is being hijacked but so long as you carry with you the scent of your ancestors, no one in this world will be able to take it from you

>hijacked

Nah, it's just getting more attention. Any spam is welcomed in log threads

I guess it really is a hard log life

for the future

havent seen too many log shills today

The spam fags always give up. Not sure why, we make it clear they are welcomed here

i'll drink to that

Whats with this guy and logarithmic functions?

>14 posters
>66 replies
yikes

>yikesposting

Grow up

>telling people to grow up when he makes log threads
Yikes

>yikesposting

Mature, much?

i wonder if animaterr man's shit is tasty too