Fuck this guy

fuck this guy
i hate all his videos, their all just the same shit and i lost more respect for him after he said he liked the force a awakens the shity political correct remake of episode 4, i only like the videos he makes when he shits on the disney rip-off movies. Oh and the anime video was by far the worst not because he dislikes something i enjoy but because the video was made because anime became some what mainstream and it's popular to shit on popular things, you can't just hate a whole fucking form of entertainment thats like saying you hate movies or music, sure you can hate certain types of genres within that entertainment but not everything, i highly doubt ihe has seen every type of genre within anime or every anime ever made in general. I find it funny that he likes disney products considering disney has largely been influenced by anime

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=8g9cJ5WKZeU
youtube.com/watch?v=sg29Sa6QFes
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

If you don't like it, than don't watch it.

It's 99% satire retard

well then it's shit satire

Reported for being off topic. Sage.

Oh shit, this is Sup Forums. nvm

how doe's violate the rules? It's random

fuck off you fag just watch someone else

The black guy in The Force Awakens does not respect authority, stalks a woman, and steals a vehicle.
>politically correct.

sage and report Sup Forumsros

>ITT: Triggered anime fag

How about watching something genuinely good instead of your childish cartoons, butthurt faggot

>actually taking his video about anime seriously
Grow up,mate.His channel is strongly opinionated,if you don't like him or disagree with him just fucking ignore it.I bet you're one of the retards who would leave a 4 page essay because you disagree with some opinion

nice argument user, the only one who is butthurt is your mother after i gave her the pounding of the century

Stop being a fucking crybaby on Sup Forums, you're a mong

ok i'm sorry

so you can't stand somebody having opinions different from yours ?
gee, what a surprise.

it's not because just that he has a different opinion then mine but how he justifies his argument at one point in the anime video rant he says he hates a common tropes like how there are usually three main characters consisting of a nerd, a girl and the mc he uses SnK as an example, thats bullshit it takes no time at all to find any anime that has a wide range of characters

Now I'm convinced you're a troll.

fuck this guy
i hate all his threads, their all just the same shit and i lost more respect for him when he said he likes that gay ass genre "anime". Oh and this thread is by far the worst not because he dislikes something i enjoy but because he thinks that the remake of the 4th episode was somewhat politically correct

>I highly doubt IHE has seen every type of genre within anime
How is this bait not obvious?

Fucking Kek

why do you even care about him OP

i don't anymore, but this guy hardly gets any hate all because it's meant to be some sort of satire therefore you can't criticize or hate him. i find it ironic that some of you call me a bitch (which is true for the most part irl but thats besides the point) when his entire content revolves around hating bitching on every trend like some elitist hipster

OP is a faggot

i hate him too, but episode seven is SJW trash with a Mary Sue mcyoutube.com/watch?v=8g9cJ5WKZeU

>You aren't allowed to make a video calling out the problems of something in a joking way

wrong vid my bad youtube.com/watch?v=sg29Sa6QFes

Did you not see my earlier comment? My argument isn't that he dislikes certain things it's how he justifies his opinions, occasionally i find him funny that whole duh plant thing, comedy gold