Has everyone seen Hidden Figures? What an amazing film ,documentary...

Has everyone seen Hidden Figures? What an amazing film ,documentary. Because of these amazing brilliant Black women is the reason we ever made it to space. Thank goodness for them!

>Based on the true story

Spoiler alert: In reality these women were white.

How can you see them if they're hidden??

Its made by jews and just like the holocaust its fake.

Not based upon any fact.

NASA did not look at the 100+ MIT engineers in the room and say, "we need to get some niggers opinion on this".

The only answer those women could come back with is "theys dindu nuffin"

More stupid Tyler perry shit trying to make people think blacks are oppressed and really brilliant.

Statistics show niggers are one of the lowest IQ races.

Africa looks the same as it did 1000s of years ago. Apparently niggers were the first people (which they love to say), yet with that head start and no opposion, they have generated nothing but civil war for millennia.

If you believe this movie to be true, you also must believe Steven kings "it" is a true story

No they were not are you retarded!!

>Spoiler alert: In reality these women were straight white men.
corrected that for you.

Are you getting your information from fox news , info wars or the all right movement?? They were all black women and at the end of the movie they show them and interview them!!! They are black as the A;s of spades you racist Fuck! Credit were credit is due!!

anyone dumb enough to believe or trust what a jew says is gonna have a bad time!

Go back to Sup Forums, Ivan. You're literally the worst kind of person.

Three brilliant African-American women at NASA -- Katherine Johnson (Taraji P. Henson), Dorothy Vaughan (Octavia Spencer) and Mary Jackson (Janelle MonĂ¡e) -- serve as the brains behind one of the greatest operations in history: the launch of astronaut John Glenn (Glen Powell) into orbit, a stunning achievement that restored the nation's confidence, turned around the Space Race and galvanized the world.

That's not why the story is full of shit, though. The movie made it seem like they were brilliant programmers and were tasked with insane coding, when in reality what they did was really mundane secretary type work in huge amounts.

>the A;s of spades

Here idiots look her up lots of pictures with Presidents of the USA!!!

It would be more inaccurate if there was any "insane coding" or "brilliant programmers". Maybe you should watch the movie, and stop being such a cuck.

I seen it. It was very good for a historical film but I usually don't like historical type movies but I liked this one. Really done a good job with teaching the children the power a woman of color be.

It's okay.. I took my wife's son, and he liked it. I fell asleep.

anyone not woke to how jews took over hollywood is dumb as shit.

>We waz spays kangz!

Your all right racist fucks can't even give credit to American HEROES!!

Actially, kangz wuz first into space

stop insulting monkeys by comparing them to niggers
and a dog was the first in space
>lrn2communism