Are there white Mexicans? I know there's much more of a history of miscegenation in Mexico among the colonists...

Are there white Mexicans? I know there's much more of a history of miscegenation in Mexico among the colonists, but I'm wondering if I think of most of them as brown because the brown ones are lower class and are the ones coming to America for a "better life".
Like how there are white people in India but all the darker skin ones are poor as fuck.

Looking at Cinco de Mayo, this general guy is pretty fucking white looking.

Other urls found in this thread:

popsugar.com/latina/Who-Mariana-Zaragoza-42782215/amp
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

man sun stalin is pissed off

>Are there white Mexicans?
No
We are a non-white country, just like any other cunt in the Americas, except for Argentina of course.

if by white you mean actually white, i.e blond hair blue eyes, then no

mostly just subhuman southern "europeans" who are less mixed with the amerindians than most

Frida Kahlo looks pretty white too, even if she identifies with indigenous Mexicans because of the civic nationalism of the time

I see youre taking a more subtle approach mexico es blanco guy. Good.

>Non meme
Yes there are, but mostly from direct European or Mennonites migrants, "whtie" mexicans can be blonde, can be light skin but rarely like north Europeans
>Meme you want to hear
Only Argentina is white

No
This
Don't listen to this guy

A lot of white liberal women dress like hardcore huicholes and claim to be the direct descendant of Montezuma while at the same time a lot of poor southern priista hoes drench themselves in white makeup and claim tp be the wet dream of hitler

So yeah, no one cant tell

she looks like a mestizo to me

yes, there are like brazil you know their north is just nigger and other part no
>white Mexicans
White people always is a minority, our case is not an exepcion , like the north of brazil the south mexico is a jungle with bunch of shitskins like 95 million people
Indians like them;

>blonde hair etc
There are but is a minority in. ALL the country

She's not mexican, their parents were jew and german

fierro pariente vamos a pistear en el desierto con la troca AJUA

that's not very european at all

>Kahlo's parents were photographer Guillermo Kahlo (1871–1941) and Matilde Calderón y González (1876–1932). Originally from Germany, Guillermo had immigrated to Mexico in 1891, after epilepsy caused by an accident ended his university studies.[5] Although Kahlo claimed that her father was Jewish, he was in fact a Lutheran.[6][7] Matilde was born in Oaxaca to an indigenous father and a mother of Spanish descent.

So 1/2 german, 1/4 spanish, 1/4 indigenous

So not white at all. Just look at her.

What about Guillermo del Toro or El Canelo

El ñorteñANO blanco señores

Yeah I said she looked mestizo so I looked it up and she was

Guillermo del Toro is an undercover Spaniard, a.k.a not white, but also, not Mexican
>gingers
>white

Im not from the north
>Oaxaca
Fucking 95% indigenous KEK
Well she still be not full mexican, i mean that is not the average mexican for a example of race

I know this girl from schools

popsugar.com/latina/Who-Mariana-Zaragoza-42782215/amp

Stupid indian the blondish spaniards are whiter than a any somali in a northerner european country, you know?

Still not Mexican, just like his Spaniard movies.

Shes actually 3rd gen german, her grandparent Guillermo Khalo is full deutsch

*full Jew

very small minority, were a mestizo country
Guillermo del Toro is not a spaniard, he went to the same high school I did (not at the same time)

Undercover Spaniard

I know the average "high" class of he state (Guadalajara) is white as he,their get french and spaniards immigrants in past century
>tfw she was pride as fuck but she wasn't "mexican" at all

living in mexico-lite aka california.

All mexicans are definitely not white. Although I've met a few odd ones that were about 75% european blood i'd estimate.

But most of them brown, make no mistake.

There are no white Mexicans, god damn.

But that white is normal in guadalajara, pedro

Guadalajara, Spain. I agree.

Stupid indian why you are obsessed with this?? Are you the inca pure indian or something??

I'm just stating undeniable facts.

So this is all bullshit, right?

No, it's true. Fuck wh*te people.

>his familiy is from puebla
Kek
Also, The leader of the mexican army were just european thought

Only people of 100% Northern European ancestry with blonde hair and blue eyes are white

>Are there white Mexicans?
does the estevez family count?

He looks too brown and his hair isn't blonde enough, he's a mutt

Your english grammar is horrible my dude

No, we dont celebrate 5th of may, fuck, only goverment and high rank workers have a day off, not even schools have a day off

Idk ehy americucks celebrate it more than 4th of July

I bet he's a brown uppity midget

Are these girls from Guerrero white?

Give white mexicana girlfriend pls thx

more mexican cuties

>guerrero
>white
not possible user

This girl looks like a very light skinned meztisa at best

She definitively has some NA genes judging by how some of her family looks but her phenotype is 99% european

sounds about right although i put it around 85-89%

Nah man, she looks mestiza.

She literally looks whiter than the average Spanish girl, I think people just think than the average Spaniard is more whiter than they might think. When I went to south Italy and southern Spain I was surprised about how little difference there is between them an us, I thought a lot of them were going to look at least as white as Xavi (ex-Barca player), but the majority of them looked like what I thought mestizos looked like.

Pic related are Spanish girls btw (minus the black one, of course)

Well, you probably know more than me about how mestizas in Mexico look like, but her pointy chin and nose are things that I've only seen in European girls.

Her skin is lighter than average, but I really wouldn't call her white. That's just me though.
I would say this is the limit.

Interesting.

Well, white or not white she's a qt

I just realized I'm biased, the girl I posted apparently is half Norwegian, and I'm not sure who her dad was on the pics I saw, but the guy I think it was looks like your average Spaniard.
Meh, we don't really use the term "white" here, the closest would be "güero", but to me that only means blonde even if for some other Mexicans it just means light skin (they are wrong).
>tl;dr: who cares
Her voice is awful tho

>whiter than the average spaniard girl. ok i don't think you've ever seen a pure blooded spaniard girl

Actually some people from Guerrero are blonde, i had a friend from there who is blonde as fuck

>her voice is awful tho

DELETE

just imagine the kind of noises she does during sex

blondes in guerrero. shit next your going to tell me that there are brown skinned people in jalisco

Well ....

I love it how americucks cant comprehend how diverse countries work because their brain is 80% diabeetus

Why would someone assume there are no brown people in Jalisco

Yes

So now brown haired people are white all of a sudden

chinga tu madre wey

We are not wh*te fuck off

He's actually a ginger, the Holy Grail of Whiteness.