Why does it only take setting up a Youtube channel...

Why does it only take setting up a Youtube channel, making retarded faces and saying random shit to be considered entertaining?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/lxU7U5iSQaQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

wouldve made sense in 2014
op is under 16 betting money

you jelly, becouse you are not tall, thin, blue eyed or funny. ;)

ok i admit "funny" is subjective.

I'm over 40, homo.

why do you think that's all it takes despite the fact you can only name 20 successful "youtube retards" ?
jealousy is not attractive. grow up or you'll die alone, son.

you wouldnt get it you ancient oaf

if it's so easy why don't you do it then you stupid idiot

NIGGER

Anybody can make retarded faces and say random shit.

Because people today are easy to entertain.

Because the truly interesting and original youtuber has not made a channel yet. /ourguy/ will be versed in all 16 bit and 32 bit RPGs. Born and raised on Final Fantasy 4. A middle aged sleeping giant.

You must consider your faggot parents to be "ancient,'' because I'm sure they're older than that.

hate to admit it but ya
:/

>calls user "ancient"
>uses the word "oaf"
are you on arthritis meds?

MY PARENTS DONT 1UP FAGGOTS ON Sup Forums HAHA

I've got better things to watch than some random faggot sticking his tongue out and making silly faces.

That and editing hours of footage every single day, and uploading a video every single day, with no days off, for like 5 years.

i'd like to see you try, love.
prove to the world that's all it takes.
it would be marvelous! you build up a huge fanbase and then you tell them all they're retarded for falling for such a stupid source of entertainment :) i'll even promote your channel.

Instead they bring faggots to this world, then?

ya kinda feel bad for the guy
hes in too deep now

/thread

Something tells me you lack the attention span required for all of that.

>thinks people are devolving because of what they grew up watching
don't worry, i'll wait until you find a relevant Dawkins quote you can use to back up your claims :)

ya

i'd be happy to prove you wrong, user :) let us begin your youtubing endeavor !

Not to mention the sheer amount of luck that people like pewdiepie experienced when youtube started favoring videos like lets-plays. The amount of gaming channels on youtube is insane for only how many are actually well-known.

I'm not going to have some random Sup Forumstard pretend to promote me in order to make a point, but I will tell you it's not difficult to get people's attention.

YouTube is fucking retarded shit.

how is jake paul or john paul or whatever any worse than Pewdiepie or "how to basic" or react channels?

playing minecraft while covered in chocolate = GOLD
film yourself =
TRASH

People think that youtube is for serious stuff and science and you have to make complex videos... FAIL!

Youtube is for video-shitposting and cheap sluts posting their bikini collection

yeah i didn't think you had it in you either, love. have a good life trying to shit on successful people while not having the balls to try to put your theories into practice. :)

>people think that youtube is for serious stuff and science
>science and srsbsns is in the bottom of the viewship next to kids who try to make their own lets plays
yep... so many advocates for a serious youtube.

It's not hard to get people's attention, and balls has zero to do with any of this. People will watch anything because they have no life or brain.

OP is mad cuz pewds said the magical word.
a word that only op and his kind can say.

FUCKING NIGGER

I've been making threads about him being retarded all year, and this recent news only reminded me of him.

while it's not hard to get their attention, it's something else entirely to keep it. which is what those you hate so much manage to do for years.
"balls has zero to do with any of this"
yeah, because protecting one's own ego isn't a thing.
"people will watch anything because have no life or brain"
such eloquence. you'll be the next sensation in the circle of university talks.

Do you know what's even more entertaining than watching someone make retarded faces and say random shit?

Listening to some retard bitch about it.

>you'll be the next sensation in the circle of university talks.
This comment is an exercise in pretentious faggotry. You don't know me and you would have to be insane to even think you did. But returning to the OP related topic, it's not difficult to get people's attention or retain it, because the majority of people have no life and are even bored with themselves.

I dont even think people are devolving, i just think the internet has made it easier for people to get opinions out and be heard/see what they want.
And im to lazy to look up anything or quote shit id just rather stick to forming my own opinion

>you don't know me! judging me by the way i talk and think is insane!!
yep, first impressions are a bitch, especially when you judge only the inside of a person.
>it's not difficult to obtain nor keep people's attention, but i won't try proving it because i have so little time i can only complain about it for a year on messageboards. the only validation i need is myself thinking about it.
alrighty then, you win the argument :) it's not hard at all. anyone can do it.
alrighty

>i'm too lazy to get out of my comfort zone
alright. keep it up!

Make anti "SJW" and anti feminist videos

>i can't think of anything so i'll just say it's bait.
well played! very original as well. no one's ever shown this kind of wit. especially on Sup Forums :)

>"No ones ever shown this kind of wit!"
This seems ironic

First impressions are always wrong and only an idiot is quick to judge. I doubt you truly know your neighbors let alone the anonymous people on this board.
>alrighty then, you win the argument :) it's not hard at all. anyone can do it.
alrighty
Sarcasm can be retarded. I never said it was easy to be successful, I said it's easy to get attention and views. Success wouldn't have to follow all of that.

It's a microcosm of the de-evolution of our species.

Storytelling success today is primarily built on the amount of time it takes for the audience to digest it, not how engaging it is.

Youtube, not just Pewdz, but countless other "content creators" are basically just reenacting old Three Stooges episodes sans the plot.

got me good

large swathes of the population are stupid, fucking idiots to be precise. If you are interested in this topic, see religion, trumpo, climate change denial and the consumption of plastic trash in all its wondrous forms

it's not a first impression you retard, i was being sarcastic. your opinions aren't something i can assume about you by looking at you (i gave you enough hints, but... what did i expect).
"I never said it was easy to be successful, I said it's easy to get attention and views."
yes, you did. and in the world of youtube, that is success. and. if you manage not to swear, it translates into life success.

Busy lifes, people want to have quick no-brain entertainment so that they can lounge in their sofa and just zone out awhile before they have to go to sleep/work/study/etc. again.

And most of youpoop's viewers are underage kids so there's also that.

I don't give a fuck if you're being sarcastic, ass head, nor do I care to dissect everything you post, because you're not that interesting to me. But as for the success part, too much attention can be a bad thing for a person because you never know where it can lead.

>underage kids
alright, captain redundant, care to come inside into my house so we can watch some animes with our eyes? maybe eat food with our mouths.

>i'm not even reading what you say because you're not interesting, dipshit, i just keep replying to you for no reason, i already know i'm right (because like you said, the only validation i need is my own).
"but as for the success part, too much attention can be a bad thing"
yep, just dig deeper into a conversation you don't wanna have, moron.
who gives a fuck what too much attention leads to? this is about how "easy" it is to be successful on youtube.

youtu.be/lxU7U5iSQaQ

Because millenials are retards

alright, take it easy! some of them are your age now.

Naw Sup Forumsro
>Sort yourself out bucko!

Oh, sure, you have to really be fascinated with somebody to interact with them on the internet.

>who gives a fuck what too much attention leads to?
That faggot John Lennon found out what it could lead to. Pic related.

Do you even know how a magnet works?

its entertaining when the audience is twelve year olds
>stupid question is stupid

>Oh, sure, you have to really be fascinated with somebody to interact with them on the internet.
>drops the entire point of the conversation in order to get personal with someone they don't want anything to do with

>who gives a fuck what too much attention leads to?
That faggot John Lennon found out what it could lead to. Pic related.
awesome, dude.

Watch south park Season 1 again.

We were the age of Pewdiepies fanbase when we were into that.

The point of the conversation is that receiving attention is easy but not always beneficial. I'm done now. I hate people that use the word "dude."

The point of the conversation is that receiving attention is easy but not always beneficial. wrong
The point of the conversation is that receiving attention is easy. correct
>I hate people that use the word "dude"
>i still can't recognize sarcasm
that's great, dude. have fun putting people down without putting yourself in their shoes. you'll always be right that way.

fuck, i
shit

because teenagers are retards

bump

if its so easy why are you not doing it?

Because I'm not an attention whore.