> Be 400 lbs
> Cant even see half my dick
> Why go on

Other urls found in this thread:

aestheticworld.com/get-aesthetic/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

if thats you thats not too bad then

Yeah thats me

Here's a crazy idea...go on a diet and exercise.

idk about your problems but how does someone even get fat?

not bad then. i'd definitely suck you

Not to put the blame on other people, but parents never taught me about caloric intakes and shit and body shamed me when I was younger just leading to a over eating problem. Also no self control

Try and do something about it then, instead of moaning to people who don't care on the internet.

>Not to put the blame on other people
>Proceeds to blame other people

Take responsibility for yourself

Lose weight, it's not that hard. If you can't eat less, start taking a fuckload of steroids (do your research tho) and become bearmode.

user, if you put aside at least an hour every day to exercise and stopped eating mcdonalds, you'd lose weight in no time.

1. Count calories
2. Get off Sup Forums
3. Do something

Seriously you can lose the first 50 in no time when you're that fat. Just make an effort

Download LoseIt for Android and start fucking counting instead of complaining

You know what I meant ya dickhead

oh word

>> Cant even see half my dick

start dating hot chicks, lots of sex for cardio and they will cook you healthy foods so you will lose weight.

> Why go on
don't

This. It's a simple solution really.
That's what everyone else does,
Can you not get a gf or something?

Dont really try to talk to girls cause im super self conscious about my dick/tits

Go on a crack diet

Indeed. Why go on when you're too much of a pussy to man up, do a little research and fix your body. Shit would take only a couple-few months for dramatic results considering your lifestyle(eating choices) are complete shit. If you want to be a faggot continue to do nothing, if you want to be alive then do something. Research nigga.

just be confident as (but not to confident tho) and find some gamer bitch

Show us your tits

Not bad op.could be worse.
Anyway, got kik?

The absolute madman! Working out in 2017? Everyone knows it's a sham. Your genetics dictate whether you're fat or not, not you.

>> Why go on
You "go on" a fucking diet.

How old are you?

yea im 600 pounds and i never try and diet as i know its point less and will only stress me out

350 here

aestheticworld.com/get-aesthetic/

Start no fap, you can jerk off every once in a while but don't do it everyday. Your brain will stop comparing everything to an orgasm and you will feel happier.

Delete any dating apps you have for now.

Make a poster that has a bunch of pictures of things that inspire you to lose weight and improve yourself.

Watch youtube channels like valuetainment and improvement pill. These youtubers helped me change my life around.

Join a gym

it's more what you eat than exercise

I lost 60 pounds in a month by straightup eating only pussy

You probably didn't let your body enter the fasted state.

I do

This

Calorie counting is a fucking godsend for weight loss. Dieting doesnt do shit if you dont tally it up. I've been counting for 6 days now and lost 7 lbs