A little backstory...

A little backstory, she currently has a bf (in secret) she's trying to break up w him but she's too much of a pussy to do it. also we're friends. Trying to see if you Sup Forumsros can help me Win her over. Help?

Why haven't we had sex yet

Are you still a virgin

she has a bf in secret? are you in fucking high school or something?

>You will immediately cease and not continue to access the site if you are under the age of 18.

When are we going downtown

This isn't a prank or something I just wanted to ask... Send nudes? ;)

She's 22 and is hiding the bf from everyone because she says just trying to fill a void in her life. But according to her he calls her is "fucking homeboy"

Reroll

Reroll again

Fucking deliver OP

She complains to a friend of mine about her situation and he ends up telling me, I dated her for a bit but she backed away when I invited her to a beach. To see if she wanted to become something more.

She has no intention on breaking up with this guy and you are in the friendzone. She is only telling you this shit so you will give her attention/money. Cut your losses and move on. She will never be your gf and even if by some miracle it happened she would just get tired of you in a few months and do this shit with another faggot.

Waiting

Awh OP you actually delivered

This
Also my gf of 7months broke up with me today, turns out she was doing it for the fun of it, histarically laughing about it with a mutual friend after she broke up, also cheated on me during the summer.
> If women didn't have a pussy you wouldn't talk to them

>Would still titty fuck a bitch

At this point it's just to mess with her. I'll randomly text her some random bullshit message when I'm drunk or high and she takes it like whatever but never gets upset.
However with this new bf of hers she's being played by the guy. She just doesn't see it. She's always contradicting herself when it comes to what she wants and doesn't want so I figured, meh..I'll make her feel more stupid

Send her this dank meme

Dubs. Must send

Kek

show a picture of your tits or youll never see your parents again

Thats shit plz dont do it OP

waiting for op to up[date

Deliver OP
Don't be a faggot

WINRAR

I sent meme but no response yet. She most likely saw the messages and is ignoring