Revelation 13:16-17

Revelation 13:16-17

Other urls found in this thread:

express.co.uk/news/weird/712528/APOCALYPSE-WARNING-Tribe-world-WILL-END-native-american
newscientist.com/article/dn14589-mexicans-get-microchipped-over-kidnapping-fears/
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wearable_generator
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

he gets it

"The chip is not trackable and only contains information you choose to associate with it,"

What's wrong with taking ideas from the bible? It's how I learned sodomy after all.

Yes. That's fucking attached to the back of his head.

that you know of

Hint: The Bible is bullshit.

>16 Also it causes all, both small and great, both rich and poor, both free and slave,[a] to be marked on the right hand or the forehead, 17 so that no one can buy or sell unless he has the mark, that is, the name of the beast or the number of its name.

Where on the chip does it say 666?

you have your belief i have mine

Mine just happens to be demonstrable.

How does that make your ideas correct.

>the name of the beast OR
how do you know it doesn't have both?

In its programming?? its whatever where they can put it hide it whatever

Nanomachines, son.

it doesnt it just means i have my beliefs and you have yours

the point is if it can identify you for purchases then it's trackable. it doesn't fucking matter if you associate nothing with it, it's core function is to identify you, without that it's just a bit of glass.

it's just a good thing we don't have a devious orator in a position of power, I mean thank god obama is gone, am I right?

this

Yeah I don't trust state anywhere near enough to let them chip me.

It's just a chip in a bit of glass, like your credit card or your ID. It can't be tracked unless you have a huge amount of receivers distributed through all the city.
You could fry it if you wanted with an electromagnetic pulse.

Now, when the state forces you to implement it, then it's fucked up, because you don't have the option to remain anonymous.

Well that's no mark on the, "right hand, or the forehead"

The state wont have to force it not when society does the job for them

>It can't be tracked
except... every time you swipe it for any purpose? also what the fuck do you think those door scanners at EVERY FUCKING STORE do?

jesus christ are you seriously this retarded?

yeah mark on the forehead, how stupid would that be

it can be tracked. GPS isnt the only form of tracking

666 is the first, middle and last number on a barcode

whoever does not wear the mark of the beast will not make any money.
the mark shall be implemented in each and every human. it will be fixed underneath the skin of the left hand.

Off by one

Fuckin religatards. Neck yourself and help evolution out

For the lazy:

16 And he causeth all, both small and great, rich and poor, free and bond, to receive a mark in their right hand, or in their foreheads:

17 And that no man might buy or sell, save he that had the mark, or the name of the beast, or the number of his name.

>18 This calls for wisdom: let the one who has understanding calculate the number of the beast, for it is the number of a man, and his number is 666.

There isn't even a name or number on that hat.

we are just having a conversation you are welcome to join in? If not why come into a thread like this???

>doesn't even have a name
you're telling me that that hat, red, MAGA, doesnt' instantly make you think of trump?

Please elaborate.

jesus christ do they teach millenials nothing these days

Credit cards are tracked by purchase it can tell you were you purchased and what you purchased. How do you think the police know where you are if you use a credit card and its last location you used it when they are lookung for someone?

I want to believe society is not that stupid, but then again most of Americans want Assange arrested. Maybe in other country where people aren't that retarded.
>except... every time you swipe it for any purpose?
So does your credit card. ID card, bus card, subway card, and all the other cards you use. That thing only combines them into a tiny vial under your skin, no fucking difference, you can get tracked anyway.
>also what the fuck do you think those door scanners at EVERY FUCKING STORE do?
Those are for scanning theft tags, they don't even use the same technology or work at the same frequency.
>jesus christ are you seriously this retarded?
I'm an EE, I probably know more about this that you do.

>it can be tracked
Those chips have no power source, there must be an antenna sending power into them and another one to receive the signal. The range is usually a couple of feet, so you would need thousands of those trackers all over a city, and you could disable the thing if you wanted.

OP shows an image of an RFID chip, which carries no power source and will operate at distances in the order of centimetres near a reader.
I'm asking how you propose it would be tracked

Come on I'm really bored at least give me a plausible or at least amusing answer

Think of yes but the verse clearly reads, unlike you, "he has the mark, that is, the name of the beast or the number of its name."
So unless Make American Great Again is a number we are not rapidly approaching the biblical end times.

>need thousands of those trackers all over a city
>thousands
>all over
>all over
>all over

like... everytime you went in an out a building?

i think the bibol is a giant ass fucking bucket of piss

>Those chips have no power source, there must be an antenna sending power into them and another one to receive the signal. The range is usually a couple of feet, so you would need thousands of those trackers all over a city, and you could disable the thing if you wanted.

Bar codes have no power source, credit cards have no power source yet you can scan them the RFID chip can work the same way without a power source

>how you propose it would be tracked
because why would you get the chip if not to use it and every time you use it and every other RFID reading fucking thing fucking this they have RFID systems for your truck bed, and tons of other stuff they're incredibly cheap and already everywhere

Well good job saying what I didn't I suppose

So you're saying that a large organisation would track usages of these?

Again, those are used for theft tags, they don't use the same technology or even the same frequency, so one of those would not be able to read the chip inside your arm.
The point is they don't have a power source, so their signal is so weak the range is only a couple of feet, making it difficult for someone to unknowingly track you around without a lot of equipment.

the idea is there, needs improvement

>The point is they don't have a power source, so their signal is so weak the range is only a couple of feet, making it difficult for someone to unknowingly track you around without a lot of equipment.

Have you have seen a chipped credit/debit card? What do you do when you wanna buy something with it? You place it in the slot correct?

How does credit cards work? Every single store you wanna buy something in uses credit card scans correct? When you look online at what you bought its already on your bank aaccount

are you saying you don't think Amazon and Google would be all over that shit?

I mean do you know anything about directed advertising? Do you know some of the funny shit about Target even? Are you really this asleep or are you just bored?

>Every single store you wanna buy something in
you've never been to colorado have you

MARK OF THE BEAST! MARK OF THE BEAST! CAN'T NEITHER BUY NOR SELL WITHOUT THE MARK OF THE BEAST!

This theory brought to you by noted theologians Hal Lindsay and Jean Dixon.

Soon mein niggers. Soon

I have not but you get the what im trying to say

bitcoin = cashless society

so do credit cards, I mean as long as the tech is in place to support either

bitcoin will never become main stream it will never be big

but the idea is there

Well, I take it that's a yes to my question.

I'm not saying I disagree. It's perfectly plausible, probable even.

Are we to assume that the chips in question are standardised and widely issued, used for payments?
The present situation of these is limited to amateurs using them for things like unlocking doors and the like. They have't figured out payments, the banks are rather careful with that sort of thing.

Its there but think of it this way as cashless

bitcoin new currency
or
being chip with the same currency

what would society choose

Companies are starting to use these as a first gen microchip

look at the iphone you can use an iphone as a credit card look how many genrations it took them to so this.

10 years from now when they are 1/20 the size.
Able to be put into food/drink, latches onto your stomach, or goes into your bloodstream. Tracked for ads, purchases, behavior, everything.

I think there's still a significant change in general social attitude needed before chipping becomes commonplace. Hell, loads of people kicked up a fuss when a vending machine company offered chips for their employees to unlock machines with, despite it being totally voluntary.

I suppose there's a bit of a disconnect in attitude between an item that one carries all the time and an item actually inside the body. Practically speaking it doesn't really make much sense, but I think it's definitely there.

>You place it in the slot correct?
I swipe it over the reader. Since my card uses RFID. I need to place it a couple cm avobe the reader due the limited range.
Taking that RFID chip in my credit card and putting it into my arm wouldn't change anything, I would still be tracked. If I wanted not to be tracked I would go to the bank and take 500€ in cash every month to buy groceries and clothes.

being chiped with same currency then that being replaced with bitcoin

Im just gonna use credit cards as a common ref, but look how long it took for everyone and their mother to use them not tht long. The process for getting them got easier etc and look how fast credit card readers became a thing

it's a long way to this but the technology is being set for it

what i was getting at is the RFID has no power yet is able to be read

RFID chip will be hacked anyway, so I can add a lot of money.

> How does demonstrating your ideas are true make them correct?
Fuck, got one as dumb as Jordan Peterson here.

All possible thanks to the World Wide Web

Gamma = 3
Digamma (W) = 2×3 = 6
WWW = 666

>“the land shall be criss-crossed by a giant spider’s web” which many have linked to telephone and internet communication.
express.co.uk/news/weird/712528/APOCALYPSE-WARNING-Tribe-world-WILL-END-native-american

newscientist.com/article/dn14589-mexicans-get-microchipped-over-kidnapping-fears/

Magnetic strips have no power source. They still work. Drop it, reeree.

That's not what I was refuting you illiterate mongoliod. The Argument of who I repleing to was, "You have your ideas, I have mine."

Fun fact: the oldest preserved manuscript that mentions the number of the beats has it documented as 616, not 666.

Thats my point????? I was having a conversation with someone that said it wouldnt work bc there is no power to be read a signal????????? So I dont get what you dont get

We are saying the same thing dont reeree on me

>"you illiterate mongoloid"
>"The argument of who I repleing to"

Funner factd: That was ONE instance interpreted by ONE guy, wasn't proven to be the oldest record and in order to alter the general consensus, you would have to throw out thousands of years of scholarship as if they didn't know how to read.

And beyond that the verses in Revelations never say that the mark of the beast will be anymore than the number of the beast or his name on your right hand or forehead.

I never claimed to be literate

Linked the wrong postser, my bad.

>and his number is six, threescore and six

>OR

Deuteronomy 22:8
"When thou buildest a new house, then thou shalt make a battlement for thy roof, that thou bring not blood upon thine house, if any man fall from thence."
That dumb book also gives practical health and safety advice for the construction of flat roofs.
You are going to hell unless you have a fence or wall around the edge of any flat roof you have.

Alternatively, miniature, implantable generators can be used to power the chips.

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wearable_generator

You could also theorize that the usage of simple watch batteries (or smaller versions) are also viable options, able to be replaced through a minimally invasive procedure. Solar recharging is another option.

What if his name IS a number?

Something tells me the hreat of hell didn't apply to this sort of thing...

>number of the beast or his name

There wouldnt be an or

doesn't the brain give off electric pulses?

So is your cell phone and your debit card. Gay tech shit for queer nerds.

But the range is shit, if you want to track somebody unknowingly you're going to have a hard time.

It does and blood carries those same pulses

>what do credit/debit cards do

>they don't even know it's the smart phones, tap cards and social media
Good goys. Keep playing like children.

so then it could power a chip

Dr. Strangelove or How I Learned to Love the Bomb

The word "or" isn't only used to denote two mutually exclusive options. If you were to state the name of an organism, for example, you could say, "the Psilocybin Cubensis or magic mushroom" to refer to the same thing in multiple ways.

You have a point

Clever. And what if- stay with me on this- what if... blood turbines?

i thought the same also

Its talking about jews being forced to use roman currency, which had a stamp of the roman emperor on each coin, who was god-like. it was blasphemy to them

In the world of computing, every company has a "vendor code" in Hexadecimal. intel a powerful and also Israeli Jewish company has the vendor code of 0x6F6

>tip; F = 6th letter

>jews being forced

Good to know that you know what god really meant.
Thems the rules faggot. Either he meant them to be followed or just wrote them for a larp.
If you have ever eaten pork or shellfish, you are also hell bound,