Be me

>be me
>18
>autistic.jpg
>living with parents
>neither of them work or leave the house much

You gotta help me, Sup Forums. How do I order sex toys without my parents noticing? If I order, they might open my mail or ask what's in it. I'm also yoo socially inept to go to an irl dex shop. Is there an alternative, or should I just kill myself?

Pic unrelated, I just fucking love kinder eggs.

Buy and ship to a PO box or an amazon locker and you're not 18

Order them WITH other things that are innocent from Amazon, i.e. bathing products and shit, then when parents ask what's in mail, show them the innocent crap

Order it on your card or whatever and just get it as soon as it comes. Thats all i can think

bro what the fuck is wrong with you

Order it and let your mom open it. Then when she says wtf Kevin ask her for sex

If you have even one friend. You can have it sent to their house and pick it up and sneak it into your house when the time is right.

You don't, order them and then show them off to your parents. Your parents will be so shocked over your bravery they won't care about the life sized sex doll you just bought.

cut a hole in the middle of a grapefruit and steel thy penis

what did you score on the CARS?

Also if your an Ausfag have it delivered to one of the AUSPOST drop boxes you see at 7/11

Kill your parents then order the sex toys. Duh.

Are you from Canada?

yeah if from canada then google "flex delivery" and prob solved

Implying that's a good alternative or that I have friends

Wtf is cars?

Eurofag my dude

make up a fake name, and try to get the package before they do. worst case scenario, they think they got someone else's mail

Retarded autistic shit thread trying to bait people into talking about Tenga. What a stupid thread. I'll be the guy to ruin the joke by pointing it out, I don't even give a fuck about your gay shit.

Childhood Autism Rating Scale

I was interested in seeing how Autistic you were, since you dont know what it is your clearly just a faggot with out autism

How is tenga discreet? Isnt it the same as fucking amazon or something but specifically for toys?

Fuck man I was 12 when I was diagnosed how should I know

You are a spitting product of your environment. Kill yourself

If You truly is 18 they have No Rights to check your mails. Check the law m8.

Anythings a dildo if you're brave enough

Tried drum sticks but those are shit

O I am laffin

S/fur and traps = i sleep
This thread = awake!
Respons to toreador = acended!!!

Who the fuck is toreador?

Shove your dad up your ass and shove your mom up his ass then order the kinder egg

Moms are gay