Hello there succesful young gentlemen

Hello there succesful young gentlemen.
I'm 18 and I'm a virgin and I have a problem.
Since I was 16 all my relationships with girls go the very same way.
Before I start dating a girl I feel like I want to do all the stuff virgins usually imagine doing with their imaginary GFs like holding hands or playing vidya together or any other stuff like this, BUT after I enter such a relationship I shortly lose all my desire for romance and realize that all I want from girl is to fuck her right in a pussy. Due to lack of interest except for sexual it is difficult for me to maintain the illusion of me giving shit about the girl so I drop her before she trusts me enough to fuck with me.
This whole shebang is happenning to me for the 4th time now and I feel like I need an advice on what I should do.
Should I try to keep this thing going until I get laid? Or should I just drop her and realize I'm not adult enough for relationships?

Other urls found in this thread:

dothethingneedsdoing.com
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

You'll grow out of that phase. Happened to me as well. It's like all the "thrill" is out of it once it's officially a relationship.

Once you find the girl that actually feels like your partner all of those previous "relationships" will crumble in comparison. Just give it some time OP.

Thank you.

Are you in California, I know a girl who is perfect for you.

unteraltenbach was a masterpiece, will they make a shotacon version? Hope so!

Why do you think she's perfect for me? I hope it is not that kind of joke when you send me a pic of disfigured girl implying that I'm ugly

If you want it to be romantic, you need to be in love with that bitch... Mistake number 1

A masterpiece indeed! If only I could understand all those Deutsch memes

No, because she likes to hook up with dudes and doesn't like all the relationshippy shit. She blew me after we ate at an in and out. She hooks up with people who add her on steam and live in California

It just means you haven't found the one you would want to spend your life with. It's okay, keep looking dude

Damn feels sad I'm not a murrican. Though I think I can find girls like that in a place I live.
Thank you, I didn't realize such possibilities

What was the name of that game?

Bernd and the Mystery of Unteralterbach it is

Thank you anons, I was expecting some salty replies and you practically made me believe again

For me its easy to get girls but once I get them I'm beta as fuck and don't know what to do.

Try a new approach to you

dothethingneedsdoing.com

You mean get them to have sex with you? If so what else do you need to know?

Sauce

shut the fuck up summerfag

Eat all the bullets

I was sure this would be bullshit, but site seems legit. What is this, just some faggot who likes helping people or something?

This site is legit, I went on it, great advice faggot

Ok lads I'm a eurofag and it's pretty late so bye.
Thanks for your feedback

Ferme ta gueule putain

You want sause on a Loli I've blown my load to multiple times?