Has anyone else come to the realization that all these hurricanes battering the US are false flag operations...

Has anyone else come to the realization that all these hurricanes battering the US are false flag operations. Think about it. Scientists and liberals are mad that Trump is the President and that he pulled out of the Paris Accord. They concoct a way to send massive storms to the US hoping that the President will mess something up and the public will turn on him. It also plays into the whole climate change agenda.

You heard it here first. Irma is an inside job.

Hilarious and original. I expect nothing more from Sup Forums.

The only thing that is hilarious is that Trump hasn't fucked things up so this false flag has essentially failed. I can't wait to see what they think of next.

It hasn't failed. This is to oust Trump and put the NWO back on track.

I don't see how this is working against Trump though. They were hoping for a Bush - Katrina type fuck up. That hasn't happened yet and looks like it probably won't.

>Concoct a way to send massive storms

HOW. THE. FUCK. DO. YOU. MOVE. A. 500 MILE. WIDE. STORM?
I'm sick of dumbfucks saying this shit like it's actually fucking possible.

HARP

Harps legit

This exactly And this is technology that we know of.

YEAH LET ME SING THESE CLOUDS THE SONG OF MY PEOPLE AND TELL IT TO GO SOMEWHERE IN SPECIFIC.

They should have named the hurricane Hillary because both started out strong, but ended up fizzling out in Florida.

i must say all of this climate happenings come in a really appropriate time, maybe just a coincidence.

Enjoy your ignorance

Wow, republicans sure will make up any thing to deny global warming.

>Irma is an inside job.

Right. It doesn't make sense that these specific events are happening at this specific time. There has to be a bigger game afoot.

I didn't know Rush Limbaugh used Sup Forums.

The post was a joke though, I was poking at your misspelling of HAARP. Get it, a harp?
Anyway I also see people saying that dumbshit too. How exactly do you think this HAARP thing works anyway?
Do any of you even have an idea? Is there some blueprint or document legit on this thing?

You can't just say, "well here's HAARP and it makes storms and that's how it works!".

Have you even considered the evidence?

Bullshit. The whole "hurricane" nonsense is just a way to get our tax dollars to renovate Mar-a-Lago

Duh its to get the spics out.

Yes. BAM! Next question.

I don't know the science behind HAARP because I'm not a scientist. All I know is that it exists and does something regarding the climate. It's not hard to imagine scientists taking this a step further.

are u guys retarded?
stop replying to a bait thread
sage

You're the same guy that said hurricanes could be shot to death, right?

Yes. NAILED IT. Next question.

You could be on to something. Release the tax returns!

Don't be ridiculous. Obviously hurricanes can't be shot to death. It takes extremely sophisticated, advanced scientific technology to control/generate these things.

The US gov was making artificial storms in Vietnam, so I don't think it's hard to imagine they've expanded on that tech.

Everything that you just said had no proof of a machine that can alter weather.

>All I know is that it exists
I highly doubt that. You probably read things that people say online, and people say a LOT of shit online.

Precisely. They have surely advanced on this technology to a point where they can generate more massive weather systems, such as hurricanes.

Seems like people know a lot of shit and not linking their information. Stop listening internet fools.

b8y b8

HAARP does exist and it deals with atmospheric events. The people who control this and know its full capabilities are going to want this to remain a secret for obvious reasons.

I'm not certain that HAARP has caused Irma. It may be some other technology that has generated this one.

It was called Operation Popeye. The docs haven't been declassified.

HAARP makes a storm, okay.
But how in the fuck do you even move something the size of Texas? Furthermore how do you even move to to a specific place?
It's just not possible. Not logical to think something has the power to do that. If something could it was be extremely noticeable.

Clearly you've never heard of Cobra Commander's Weather Dominator device.

You gotta realize we live in a simulation. It's not very hard for external forces to effect our reality.

>It may be some other technology that made this one.
You're saying a lot of shit on the internet right now my dude.

People should look this up. Back in the 1960s and 70s the US was weaponizing weather.

There is even an international convention dealing with this called the Environmental Modification Convention.

It's sad to see this is Sup Forums now

I had higher expectations for this generation

I'm a raging libtard but I must admit I lolled

10/10 gg no re

Obviously I don't know what technology they are using because it's being purposefully kept secret.

>Obviously hurricanes can't be shot to death
that's exactly what (((they))) want you to believe, sheep. Feeling sleepy? Bet you are.

What do you have against critical thinking?

so, you don't know shit, but assume a shit ton of shit.

k den

Oh I'm sure there are the regular Jewish power brokers pulling the strings behind the scenes. They probably even started this whole hurricanes can be shot nonsense as a way to distract and discredit any discussion about what is actually happening.

>critical thinking
well..
>hurricanes have occured for millions of years and keep occuring
>teh gubbermint conjured up a giga-nigga storm and directed it straight into Florida because dah jooz hates muh god emperor
hmmm... yeah, critical thinking you say.

geez this shits over my head brah I just can't decide which scenario seems more likely.

Don't know much about Irma, but bump for interest

>implying hurrucanes can't be killed by severe gunfire
>tries to bait-and-switch the argument into a counter conspiracy
Schlomo Shekelberg detected, your schnooz is showing rabbi.

>It also plays into the whole climate change agenda.

Certainly most hurricanes are naturally occurring. What is happening right now though just seems a bit too coincidental. And you have to admit that scientists have an axe to grind with this President.

underrated post.
its HAARP not HARP. thats the joke you plebs.

No. You're just an special type of stupid and you're angry because racists bigots are "oppresed" because your leader is a piece of senile delusional shit and no one takes him seriously.

>What is happening right now though just seems a bit too coincidental
Holy fuck you're dumb

And something changed in 2017...

My eyes are wide open.

I won't fault you for not being an independent thinker. This does not absolve you from being a crackpot, however.

Any flat earth theories, or holocaust denial tales in your bag of tricks that you'd like try to sell us on?

Hopefully technology like this causes global warming on a scale that destroys everything. Humanity is lead by trash that deserves to be wiped. Of course they will blame it on whatever works to their advantage for profit while they are alive.

You know you can escape false flag operations with lyft?
Lyft code for first time users!
CODE: RF11
Download the app,
Put in the code,
Save 20$$ good all over The US!!
Enjoy ;)

harp aint real kiddo

>Any flat earth theories, or holocaust denial tales in your bag of tricks that you'd like try to sell us on?
Absolutely not. The earth is round and the holocaust happened. I'm just open to considering the amazing advances of science.

The media is trying to milk the hell out of this. Now a cat 2. Selling fear, panic. Yeah, wind, rain, flooding. No, no mass fatalities. No entire state without power for weeks. Many just want to get out of work from what I have heard.

This is why we need to be open to considering what is really going on.

CNN reported that one man had died in the hurricane... of natural causes. You can't make this stuff up.

I remember when harp was officially shut down. I wandered what they replaced it with or why they made a public notion of it's shutdown. I sure Russia and other governments have similar technologies.

Personally I find it pointless to even live with this kind of constant fighting and misery. I wish this whole planet would be reduced back to space dust so it would finally all be over.

Right like why make such a huge deal of it? Probably just took what they learned there and applied it to something else. Now we have Irma.

My big question is now that the hurricanes have ultimately failed to bring the Trump presidency down, what will they try next?

10/10 would spew coffee again

If these storms are created by technology it's most likely a government that is trying to put financial strain on the U.S. I seriously doubt the US is doing it to itself. If it is, it's certainly not the people who are currently in charge of the U.S. government. Possibly the powerful agencies that have been raging war against the U.S. government ever since Trump got In office.

you mean they were trying to weaponize weather. They were also trying to weaponize sound, light, and literally everything. Doesnt mean it works.

>Possibly the powerful agencies that have been raging war against the U.S. government ever since Trump got In office.
This is exactly what I'm saying.

Why would nations sign an international treaty against something that doesn't work? Do you know how much work goes into getting these types of things signed.

It's possible, but it's just as likely to be a foreign government or natural weather.

>what will they try next?
Has anybody tried to pin a fake collusion with Russia on him yet?

The Beijing Weather Modification Office is tasked with weather control in Beijing, China, and its surrounding areas. The Beijing Weather Modification Office form a part of China's nationwide weather control effort, believed to be the world's largest; it employs 37,000 people nationwide.

Paying protestors to insight a bunch of bigots into violence so that they could not out another member of the Trump cabiniate was obvious. Manipulating weather would require more than a bunch of cash and a mob of fools. I wouldn't put it past them if they had the power to do it but I have to question if these guys are anything more than a bunch of media trolls at this point. They can't even tell a believable lie at this point. Manipulating weather seems more the domain of a powerful opposing government. That is assuming this isn't a natural disaster.

That would be my first guess. They are responsible for constant hacking of U.S. institutions.

what if... just consider this for a moment, what if we nuke the hurricanes before they reach land?

I wish you wouldn't try to derail a serious discussion with such nonsense.

I'm trying my best to convince myself that conservatives aren't stupid

Yet, you really keep testing me like this.

There are only two genders.

This isn't about left and right. This is about trying to find the truth about what is actually going on.

I just saw on the liberal media that they're trying to blame the hurricane for breaking construction cranes in Miami. The libs have been trying to ban those cranes for years because they might collapse in a storm. Those cranes help provide construction jobs! Science has proved that HURRICANES CAN'T BREAK STEEL CRANES!!! Wake the fuck up to this liberal shit people!

The only thing I'm seeing is the news trying to make Irma seem worse than it was. When Harvey hit, they didn't have to make it seem bad. The video said enough. Irma doesn't seem to be nearly as bad as they were making it out to be (at least for Florida). Watching this coverage makes it seem like they're trying too hard to make it seem catastrophic, instead of being grateful that it wasn't the monster than rolled over all those islands.

that's because the media are the equivalent of internet trolls that care about nothing but commanding your attention by offending your sensibilities or shouting FIRE! over and over again. Money makes the world go round.

I saw that on tv too. Cranes bring progress and construction to us. Irma is being used to demonize so many sacred things.

Which is why I said

"I'm trying my best convince myself that conservatives aren't stupid"

But shit like OP's is pushing me away from trying to understand the conservative agenda.

I understand gun rights & immigration policies. I really want to understand the justification, but Jesus Christ man.

Are people so pissed off that they're willing to neglect information provided by universities simply because it doesn't vibe with their emotions?

inb4 universities are controlled by liberals, jews, etc

>Do you know how much work goes into getting these types of things signed.
actually, i do. and why would they? because they were terrified that it was actually possible at the time, and back when america actually did a majority of the primary research on shit like that, we would have been the first to discover it. So signing that was a net plus for everyone but america, assuming the technology worked and was developed, which it wasnt and didnt.

I don't watch CNN, but sadly my grandma does, and when i was visiting her she was watching it and they was talking about the hurricane, and i actually heard someone complement him on his job during these disasters recently, kinda shocked me.

I have no reason to doubt it but at the same time it's very possible that the "star wars" defense system and other technology like weather manipulation was actually completed in secret. Any government that has the power and money to do what the U.S. has done will undoubtedly have some secret weapons that are never publicly admitted.

Today I learned that there are people who would rather believe that the weather itself is a liberal conspiracy than believe what our climate scientists and meteorologists have been telling us the entire time.

I kinda knew kooks like this existed, but it's still jarring to see them.

OP is a tinfoil hat wearing phagott who unironically likes Alex Jones.

Well at least your so much smarter than they are. I wouldn't want to keep you from CNN. Have a good one.

I own zero tinfoil hats and do not like Alex Jones. He's a raging lunatic.