Need advice Sup Forums

Need advice Sup Forums

Want to build a bathroom spy cam. Most stuff you can buy looks super suspect. Thinking of filling a glass jar with rocks and planting a small cam in it, then wrapping part of the jar with a 2 way mirror privacy film to hide it. Will look like a shitty decoration. Any other thoughts? I have the girl of my dreams spending the night at my place soon. Need this win. Will post results. Help?

Other urls found in this thread:

google.com.au/aclk?sa=l&ai=DChcSEwjm9e390JvWAhUKlWgKHUA1DSEYABAPGgJzYw&sig=AOD64_1xnO2NSM2D7VV-JCUUlDlrV9s1_A&ctype=5&q=&ved=0ahUKEwjw1un90JvWAhVKF5QKHZ64CIMQwg8IJg&adurl=
spycamerasmall.com/hd-bathroom-spy-cams-spy-toothbrush-pinhole-camera-dvr-1280x720-32gb.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

don't.

>need this win
>need
get help.

Got a pic of her?

Can you even begin to imagine the level of masturbation that will occur as a result of this?? Can you really put that ahead of the greater good, user???

I'm looking forward to it. I think she has a full bush. Gonna fap til it falls off.

Lol as if you fucks haven't thought about doing it youselves

Do it,.hide it in something basic and unsuspecting

Fuck you. And you. It's not like OP could get a girl into his place anyway.

OP Here - Am married. Like have liked the guest chick for a loooooooong time.

You can buy cheap micro cams for less than 10 dollars, theres one that looks like a phone charger, it would be perfect.

Post pics of her fag

Doesn't a charger in the bathroom look out of place?

Since she is coming why not ask her for sex

bc she's married too and husband will be with her

Find an electric razor or something that uses USB to charge and plug that in or leave the cord plugged in.

Get the charger, put it in laundry basket, pile of clothes, or between a stack of towels.

It's a guest bathroom. My stuff will be out of it

Oh ok

It has to be plugged in to a wall socket in order to work I think.

Won't your wife think it will be weird that you all sudden wanna put an ugly suspicious decoration in the bathroom right before this chick stays over? I would be curious enough to at least pick up the decoration and check it out to see what the big deal is. Good luck OP, if you get caught, this will ruin your life, Kek

google.com.au/aclk?sa=l&ai=DChcSEwjm9e390JvWAhUKlWgKHUA1DSEYABAPGgJzYw&sig=AOD64_1xnO2NSM2D7VV-JCUUlDlrV9s1_A&ctype=5&q=&ved=0ahUKEwjw1un90JvWAhVKF5QKHZ64CIMQwg8IJg&adurl=

ur not doing anything really bad... but thats not healthy user, take it from another lonely Sup Forumsro. I got similar situation, but I was given pics. Aaand they kind of hurt to look at sometimes when im not raging a boner...

The charger is the smart and secret way

I hear you. I just can get the image out of my head

Post pics of her so we can screencap if you decide to deliver

I would, but there's a tiny chance it could foil the plan

Highly unlikely, just do it faggot

ITT: op is a cuck

Why don't you just fill the soap with your cum or something dirty like that too.

No, it charges by USB has 4 hr battery life and u can stream/record from ur smartphone

Awesome, I didnt care too much to look into it, why don't you place it in her bedroomfor when she gets dressed?

Op why don't you cut a gloryhole into her room and stick your cock through, or have her join a threesome eith your wife

Opie why not just abuse her sexually???

Drug her food and drink and rape her while videoing it and then post results, say you guys had a wild night and she went to bed early

Hurt in what way?

Or become sexually aggressive!! Wait for the wife to fall asleep, bind her hands, bind your brother's hands, and just take your sister in law by FORCE, user? Sound like a solid fucking plan????

Make her cumcake food, rub your cock and sweat and hairs and cum into a meal, make her eat it and she will crave your fluids and scent.

Smear your FECES around the bed where she's SLEEPING, user!! FECES!! Then fart loudly! Allow them to immerse themselves in your experience...

Learn how to do drywalling and working with electrical.

You could make a small pinhole near the wall in the toilet area with wiring going back to the outlet. The outlet will power the camera.

spycamerasmall.com/hd-bathroom-spy-cams-spy-toothbrush-pinhole-camera-dvr-1280x720-32gb.html

>+$200 for a spycam
That's going way overboard.

$20 buys you a good HD spycam.

Figure out how to hide it well. It's your bathroom, you're not dumb.

It was literally the first search result for "toothbrush camera". It's only to show that OP is just lazy and with a 30min search he can find what's needed

OP isn't using the fucking guest bathroom, so why the fuck would a toothbrush be there?

Build a smart mirror with a hidden camera in it. It's supposed to have electronics in it so she won't suspect a thing.

because it's a bathroom and you put toothbrushs in there. I have a guest bathroom and there are a few toothbrush because of the people that come often.
The toothebrush is just one fucking example anyways. Literally anything that is supposed to be in a bathroom is a potential hidden cam. Just fucking google it ffs.

Get multiple cams for different angles, you will be grateful of that later.
Also test them yourself to ensure they are pointing in the right direction