How do I stop saying Sup Forums tier stuff when I am drunk?

How do I stop saying Sup Forums tier stuff when I am drunk?

I have lost lots of friends because I started rambling about the Jewish conspiracy and niggers when I was drunk, but I can't socialize without alcohol so not drinking is not an option.

Please, tell me how I avoid this.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=PCl8AVv3aY4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Keep drinking that beer.
Make your Führer proud.
Make me proud.
Make everyone proud.

Suicide

I primarily associate with people who say Sup Forums-tier stuff when they are drunk, but I assume this is extremely difficult in deutschkückistan, so idk brü

In general I don't have too much difficulty hiding my power-level when drunk/high, I guess it just takes practice

But I am white- I don't want to contribute to the decline of my people.

I have been doing the same when I drink lately. Oh well.

Spend more time in Bavarian Beer Halls.

Just keep going. Eventually you will be the new führer

I lost most of my friends and gained new friends to talk about jews and syrians with. I showed them Sup Forums and now we openly put feminists and liberals in their place in public when they act obnoxious.

get better friends, faggot

are you me?

Make new friends. A man's best friendships will involve bonding whilst doing something...Go to MeetUps. Breitbart have them.

Don't get drunk you degenerate scum

stop drinking you degenrate

This. Redpilling friends and family is a art

>Being friends with pussywhipped greedy virtue signallers

Er ist ein witze bruder!

Go to rehab you fucking degenerate.

FpBp

Don't get that drunk, simple as that

Be real muh nigga.

>get drunk
>rant about how the holocaust didn't happen
>pass out
>wake up

oh dog

make some STEM friends (that are generally apolitical) and starts slowly redpilling them about joos and other Sup Forums subjects. it won't be hard to convince them since germany is facing the worst immigrant crisis in western world.
do the same with some average looking girl, and create your own nationalist group and get a qt gf

I do that too but I make it so over the top and sarcastic that no one can tell if I'm serious or not.

>losing friends because you admit to being right wing
G E R M A N Y

it happens to me all the fucking time.
All you have to do is to show them you are right through smart conversation, use logic and always back your shit up. (hard to do so when drunk, but you'll manage in time).
Even if they still disagree, the seed has already been sown.

Only hardcore-left faggot friends have i lost, and those are not worthy of keeping around.

Or you can always open another bottle and start talking about tits.

An international gang of NEET permavirgins

Dont associate with those kinds of people then. The group of friends I have been going out with since high school are far worse than me when it comes to this stuff.

There are a lot of people in the world OP. No reason to waste time socializing with commies, trannies, fags, and all their apologizers

Origina potser is a faget

>can't socialize without alcohol
>autism?

Sounds like you need to grow a pair and get the fuck over that little social impediment that you have. Either that or take a Xanax like a degenerate.

Being an all day every day pot smoker to cure autism is still better than being an occasional xanny user

>i-i can't talk to girls if i'm not drunk cus i'm anti-social
who's the virgin here

Just don't get too drunk.

I became pol tier around 2011, and one day in 2014 I went to this big party with my old highschool lads, even my ex-gf was there. I fucking drank as if I was a vampire and alcohol was human blood, then I felt sick, vomited from a height into grass, I actually dropped my new nerd glasses on the floor and it got completely destroyed. Then I started to recover while losing my memory, the next flash of it and I was sitting down and my friend came to me and said: "Hey leo, this is a jew, look at him", at that moment I was like "fug, I would never talk about this but it seems I did". The kid looked pissed, nothing happened, I got a lift home, talked like a robot with the driver as an attempt of humor while carrying my broken glasses(which were German, and expensive, sadly). Then 2 years passed, I kept seeing my friends and no one really mentioned anything about my nazi stuff, until like 8 weeks ago, when an old friend who came back from Germany after 2014 asked me "Hey man you are not a nazi anymore, right?" to which I replied "W-what". So that implies my friends have been talking behind my back, like a bunch of faggots. And way before all this, circa 2011 a friend told me "Yeah, hitler was right" when I was caring this drunk mestizo home on my back. It seems people just assume I am a nazi or something, so it helps not to make a bad move. Drinking too much is degenerate anyway.

>I come from Beeristan where infants are given bottles full of 17% abv homebrewed beer and I'm a str8edge teetotalling muslim-tier bum-fingerer

You know the God-Emperor is a teetotaler and has porked hundreds of models despite that, right?

Okay, whatever you say cuck

Smoke weed instead.

Yeah because he has $10 billion

Duh

move here and we can rant about the jews together. nobody minds east of the cuck border

Learn to make those same arguments more intelligently when sober so people might agree with you about blunt things you say when drunk. Or, drink less you lush.

make friends with some old people who are slipping into senility, and get drunk with them

youtube.com/watch?v=PCl8AVv3aY4

>tell me how I avoid this
You don't. Stand proudly behind your opinions. If you lose "friends" because of this, so be it.

I would rather be friendless my entire life than live on knees.

Convey your message better.

"Hitler left some Jews to remind us why he hated them"

Bam. Pussy on the dick.

>german flag
>
>
>
are you posting from inside a prison cell ?

Maybe you should ask yourself why people don't talk to you after saying this stuff?

Maybe it's because a Jewish conspiracy or black inferiority has no basis in empirical evidence? (Coincidence and anecdote are not evidence)

Maybe it's because people who say this kind of thing tend to stupid, hateful and no fun to be around?

Did you ever consider that, user? That you and an anime board might be wrong? That most people here are just venting POLITICALLY INCORRECT thoughts and don't actually have any evidence to back up the shit that they mostly don't believe anyway?

You don't have to follow the liberal orthodox agenda, but try thinking for yourself. You're not "red-pilled". You're just a bitter loser.

Start a YouTube channel with you talking about the J00s while drunk.

Sup Forums will then shill your channel to blow it up to over 100k subscribers and millions of views in just a few months.

I have one friend I have to be very general about because I know they come here, but they made a "Gas the jews" joke and revealed their power level, and I joked about how they needed to go on Sup Forums less. Basically trying to clue the people in the room that he is stupidly revealing his power level by repeating anti-semetic memes and is not actually anti-semetic. Well maybe he is, but I don't think so.

I don't know how people can completely lack self control when drunk. I'm still aware of what I'm doing when drunk unless I'm blackout drunk. Generally I avoid referencing things on the internet and joining conversations that reference things on the internet, with the exception of internet news, to avoid this problem. If you can't stop talking about niggers and the jewish conspiracy, avoid talking about religion at all or race at all, just don't get close to those subjects in the first place and you will avoid revealing your power level.

You don't. You just say it louder and drunker.

Next step maybe you can kill a normie.

>Being a slave to the alcoholic Jew
Stay sober faggot and face your problems instead of escaping them through alcohol and other narcotics.

Quit drinking, you degenerate kike

jew detected

W-what is wrong with being a virgin? I am saving myself for a pure waifu.

Well said m8.

I'm glad you wrote this novel about being at a party where you said somebody looked like a jew.

You're a fucktard m8

I have this same problem. A few drinks in me and Sup Forums can come out in a heartbeat. Consider stopping drinking or at least drinking more moderately.

Stop drinking. Drinking is bad for your health unless you are 50 and drinking a glass or two a day. You're gonna develop alcoholism and it sounds like you already have. But don't be ashamed at what you are thinking, it's not your fault you're hanging out with a bunch of plebs and weirdos... Or is it?

>Sees flag
How the fuck are you going to find a pure wife in that country? Unless you attend church, mosque, temple, whatever religious building regularly and know someone who does the same and is super religious. aka you're asking for the impossible.

DUDE BEER LMAO

The part where he was talking like a robot was funny. Something I would do while shit faced.

24/7 jew anxiety = good for health.

Got it, burger.

Go to therapy you poor bastard and stop going on Sup Forums your psychologically damaged mind can't handle it

I don't hang out with kykes and have been thrown out of bars for calling people kykes. I have alcoholism, suck it faggot.