FINALLY!

Just got a message that my copy of The Fragile that I ordered back in December is shipping out!
Check you emails, gentlemen... and good luck!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/M0jAzsoopy4?t=29m2s
youtube.com/watch?v=iWccbyICM_A
imgur.com/a/yrege
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I can't wait to flip this shit.

I can't wait to flip your mom...
Over and "fuck" her...
While listening to my copy of "The Fragile"

yay

So... Let's turn this into the latest edition of /nin/

Go for it.

I'm kinda' interested to hear how many other people on Sup Forums have preorders in, and if they have got the shipping confirmation or not...

Reminder still cunts

>caring about pitchfork at-fucking-all

Let it go.

Did any of you guys get the Fragile Deviations vinyl?
From what I hear, the packaging was kind of shitty...
I really hope that's not the case with The Fragile.

If I say the word "nu-male", will that really bring more traffic to this thread?

Anyone else get Fragile Deviations and felt like they got ripped off? 80 bucks plus 20+ bucks in shipping and all it was is a flimsy package with the 4 vinyls and one glossy insert. With the digital download you got a full 30 page pdf file of artwork and i assumed with the high shipping cost that would have been part of the physical version. I love NIN, and the music is great on the vinyl but i dont really want to give Trent anymore money after that.

Hahaha holy shit, i didnt even see your comment before i typed And yeah, the fans come out in damage control to tell me that i shouldnt have expected anything more and that i should just be happy with it, which pisses me off even more. Ive bought every halo and ive been a fan for over ten years. I just felt like i was taken for a ride.

And i also want to add that buying that bait-n-switch overpriced vinyl was the only way to legally get the album. No CD or digital download was offered on their site. It was a blatant cash grab. Its disappointing how much Trent has changed since he got married. The Fragile Deviations being a complete rip off is the kind of thing Trent would have bashed 8 years ago if it came from a different band.

You are 100 percent justified in feeling ripped off. Because you did get ripped off. I love Trent, but that is fucked.
I wish that all the NIN fans would get over being starstruck and admit that this whole thing is fucked, and that we got taken. Trent talked REALLY FUCKING BIG about these pressings, and he let us all down. He needs to man up and admit that we pretty much fucked.

>got fucked

Me and Trent never fucked.

Ehy trent, how are we doing tonight?
When will the rest of the albums be remastered?

He talked REALLY FUCKING BIG indeed. From the way he hyped these releases, i thought i was getting the best vinyl i had ever purchased. Ive bought more worth while vinyl for 30 bucks.
>he offered you a refund 2 months ago, and he would let you keep the digital download files
>WHAT ELSE DO YOU WANT?
Yeah ok, but that was after he was holding on to my money for 5 months. And i didnt want a refund as i thought i was getting some awesome vinyl. There was no product description for the vinyl, and there was a full PDF file of the artwork. What the hell else was i supposed to think? It doesnt change how i feel about all the music Trent has made. That shit still means alot to me. Ive just decided im not buying anything NIN straight from the band anymore. If i find an old "Broken" vinyl in a music shop, yeah i might pick that up. The worst part is that he wont even own up to it, he just tries to put all the blame on the company that he was with before Sandbag, without actually putting the blame on them

Why you have to bring his marriage in this? Plus this isn't even the biggest trent jew move. Remeber the wave goodbye tour?

Trent knows how music is really distributed. The vinyl was for hardcore collectors, and he had no illusions about fans downloading the album if they just wanted the music.

What was so jewy about that? I was too young to attend those shows but from what i heard the ticket prices were reasonable. When the Tension tour went for 100+ bucks people were complaining that his old shows were much cheaper to attend.
>inb4 "he said it was his last tour"

>for hardcore collectors
>literally the most basic package they could have released
Come on man. It was obvious he intended for it to be better than it was. he had problems with the company that he worked with and didnt want to delay it any longer so he just got that basic package out asap so fans werent waiting. Why would there be a full 30 page pdf file for the artwork if that was never intended to be part of the physical package.

It seems pretty clear that Trent's intentions for the package and what the distribution company was able to achieve are 2 completely different things.

Fair enough. Thats what i was saying. Most fans tell me that i was stupid for expecting anything more than what i got. I dont really understand why its impossible to make a vinyl with an artwork book. The Slip vinyl had it and that was self-released. Radiohead's In Rainbows Vinyl was an awesome buy as well.

Yep.
I thought that there would be a gorgeous gatefold sleeve and a big booklet. Instead there was a bare bones packaging that was on par with an off-label bootleg.
If Trent himself paid 80 bucks for that, you'd better believe that he'd be bitching a about it.
If it is actually a disconnect between Trent and the company that handled the pressings, then he should damn well be aware at this point. He's been pretty vocal in the past about his disdain for record labels.. he shouldn't be OK with how this turned out.

I really think his fans need to stand up and let him know that he took advantage of us.

Well then he needs to make it right.

So why isn't he talking about it?

Has Trent made any public statements about how these pressings turned out? I know that he addressed the delay, but has he said anything about the final product?

Not at all

Any idea what the physical component for Add Violence will be?

I wonder what justifies the 80 bucks. Lots of small bands release LP with awesome packaging for just 20 dollars.

Also, it seems that many people received their parcel all fucked up, I'd be really bummed if it happened to me.

The only thing I an think of is that the packaging was supposed to be stellar, with a full color booklet and at least a trifold sleeve.
If this is the case and the people who he hired to make it dropped the ball, Trent currently couldn't care less...

Yeah. This whole Deviations thing was a mess. Everyone had to wait shit ton of time, the album costs 80 fucking dollars and the package was often fucked.
Let's hope shit like this won't happen again with different brand.

If the repesses are any indicator, the physical component should be that Trent will come to your house and kick you in the balls and laugh at you while waving your money in your face.

Meh. Could be worse.

you'd think after all these years he'd be a better business man. $12 hardly seems like it'll cover the travel costs.

If i block it and invite him in for a mango LaCroix think he'd hangout?

He'd even hang out with Brian if he got invited for a mango LaCroix.

Coming in 2018!
The Fragile: Deviations Volume 2 - $100...

Trent comes to your house and fucks your girlfriend while he kicks your dog and sings a revised version of a classic NIN song re-titled "That's What You Get".

>being excited for a Sandbag package

enjoy another three months of terrible costumer service while you're trying to get your damaged vinyls and/or sleeves replaced

>vinyls

Seriously? Come on...

>Trent
>kicking a dog

/r/-ing the Maise pic

come on, does it really matte- actually yeah, it might, when OP composes his complaint to ole' Sandy.

my bad.

My girlfriend hates manlets though.

it's not like he's going to ask for her consent

all i have..

perfect

Don't even try to deflect that one to sandbag.You seriously just said "vinyls". We all saw it.

t. Sandbag employee

weak damage control

>when maynard trolls you with a cat.

youtu.be/M0jAzsoopy4?t=29m2s

>when maynard makes you look normal height

Does it really matter that much if somebody says vinyls? It saves more time than any of the alternatives besides wax and discs, but both of those words are more likely to be confused with something else

What's the best song Trent's done

Just Do It

house on fire

youtube.com/watch?v=iWccbyICM_A

Here's a photo of the physical component. What do you think?
imgur.com/a/yrege

fucking great, except for all the deviantart-tier trent x atticus gay art

ayy dont talk smack about my ship

>tfw never fucked by reznor

something stopped him now

Hell no. Be happy with what you get peasant. And dont you ever talk back to the god Reznor. You should feel honored that he is holding the same money that was in your hands at one point.

WTF, i get ripped off with deviations and decide not to buy anymore more new NIN shit, and he releases this awesome physical component? What a fag.