What is your favorite video game?

What is your favorite video game?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=5y_c3RFccrY
twitter.com/sivemortenlol/status/906938842174951424
youtube.com/watch?v=4Qiw-Qa8MCA&lc=z22ahd5gfyupgdibp04t1aokgzuxafu1hlurl0d3fkulrk0h00410.1505081822709783
youtube.com/watch?v=L8rMIQQnXIA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

resident evil 5

pewdiepie? more like pewdiesuckspieass

en oh tee vee eye dee why ayy

Woah when did he go full Sup Forums? Disappointing to see our most beloved icon fall so far.

Nigger & White by Lionheart studios

why do news stories always use that same fucking picture of him? Change it up now and then.

FUCKING NIGGERS

He's not, he's just a edgelord, idubbbz used to constantly call people nigger faggots and he's huge on YouTube

Can someone give a quick rundown?

Pewdiepie is pretty based desu

saying nigger is the cringiest thing you can possibly do. cant believe he said it on a stream.

Nigger ex
Ori and the Blind Nigger
The Nigger 3: Wild Hunt
No One Niggers Forever
Nigger Automata
Darkest Nigger
Half-Nigger 2
Red Dead Nigger

it's been a long time coming

FUCK OFF ECELEB CANCER

can you redditors stop bumping this shit thread and lurk?

He is an idiot for saying that stuff but the holier than thou attitude that everyone has dogpiling on him can seriously go fuck off.

PewDiePie said the word nigger on a stream signalling the beggining of the Fourth Reich.

Run while you still can.

Gonna bump just for you

HITLER

HAHAHHAHAHAHA

RAPE

HAHAHHAHAHAHA

NAZIS

HAHAHHAHAHAHA

NIGGERS

HAHAHHAHAHAHA

JEWS

HAHAHHAHAHAHA

>saying nigger is the cringiest thing you can possibly do

Go away, Reddit justice warrior

ChinkBladder NiggerDagger

His Italian gf is feeding him Pasta Rosso Pillos, add to that that he is a Swede living in Brighton, England, and it is more the question WHEN the Sup Forums mode came instead of IF.

>didn't mention muslims
Mudslime detected.

bumpy dumpy just for lumpy! want some pumpy umpy??

did I invade your safe space bitchboy?

>keemstar
>maximillian
>now pewds

Who's the next one to say it lads

Nigger

>JEWS
ok i'll give it up, that was pretty funny

The leader of the alt-right has executed order 88. Anyone with a trace of African DNA is being exterminated as we speak.

>Bitch
That's a derogatory slur towards women. Please don't use it, it's very cringy.

>being this new

>not saying negro
do you suck black dicks or something?

pewdiepie has already said it many times over the years.

who is order 88 and what did he do wrong?

JonTron makes 20 minute racist tirade in his comeback video.

Oh boy I can't wait for another round of Sup Forumsfags pretending to care about vidya so they can virtue signal by defending a memespouting moron who occasionally says racist shit

>the second after he says it he immediately realizes he fucked up
>says "sorry" and then tries to pretend it never happened

youtube.com/watch?v=5y_c3RFccrY

keked hard on this

fuck, you got me at rape

Trump. Check my 2 btw

Why would I not defend someone who did nothing wrong

I really want jontron to go political again. I'd also like him to do more than just one video a year.

isn't he a swede in englasnd? shouldn't he be sucking off abdul and jamal on the regular? or atleast watching them nail his gf? i don't know what the fuck is going on anymore, the day i saw pdp not be a kek

Nigger Cry
Fallout New Nigger
Resident nigger
Need for Nigger Most Wanted
Metal Gear Nigger
NBA 2K17

JEWISH NIGGAS

Stop making pewdiepie threads, you underage twerps.

I want to marry this girl

Hey thanks for indirectly bumping my thread :). I know you don't actually care about the quality of the board and just use these threads to cry about Sup Forums but it means a lot to me.
>inb4 b-b-b-but I saged
Replying to a thread allows the OP to bump it with his own reply. If you kiddos wouldn't respond, the OP wouldn't be able to bump.

so the guy he called a "nigger" is actually black, and his editor.

twitter.com/sivemortenlol/status/906938842174951424

Just following trends really. iDubbbz and Filthy Frank made it ok to be edgy so he's basically just copying them to stay relevant.

>underage twerps
Your ageism is showing.

That is clearly covered under NIGGER.

GOLDEN NIGGAS

youtube.com/watch?v=4Qiw-Qa8MCA&lc=z22ahd5gfyupgdibp04t1aokgzuxafu1hlurl0d3fkulrk0h00410.1505081822709783

Old School COD Youtuber Blame Truth has quit youtube because of this.

I'm not even joking.

This
bump

>that frustrated outburst
>that nervous laugh
>that immediate regret

we've all been there in one way or another.
good luck pdp, you're really going to need it this time.

>Replying to a thread allows the OP to bump it with his own reply.
No it doesn't. OP can only bump his thread with after a non saged post, and he can't do it after a sage. Have you never made a thread before?

>already 'reaction videos' by black people saying they don't care and he didn't use it in a racist way
>still going to blow up and be a top national story in all of the white guilt liberal faggot "news" outlets

>the people who live around the most nig nogs and sandiggers are the most racist

i don't understand, i just want to rape your women and kill you guys :,( whats with all the hate?

MYSTERY NIGGAS

Fucking racist piese of shit.

A lot of you people don't realize how much "n****r" hurts African Americans emotionally on the inside when used.

Its not something we can throw back at anyone else with an equivalent phrase. we have a history of hundreds upon hundreds of years of traumatization ingrained in us from that word.

There is no word like it, that is why it is specifically used by white people for shock value either online or offline to dehumanize black Americans. You have to understand this before dismissing criticism of someone using that word. We only became 'free' 40 years ago or so, and its obvious we still have a long way to go.

you can see the instant regret wash over his face immediately after. Grabbing popcorn. His continued fall from grace is going to be entertaining to watch.

Literally who

nagger kart 8.

>"Come on dude it's just a word!" says the white privileged kid with an iPhone in their hand that their mother probably purchased for them.

What a faggot.

What you just said is not true.

CLOWN NIGGAS

>half of pop songs say nigger one way or another
>they expect people not to subconsciously repeat that word
WOOOOOOOOOOW

>says "sorry" and then tries to pretend it never happened

they joked about it for the rest of the steam and said "nibber" several times more. I watch the steams sometimes. It's literally what they always do but he actually said the full word this time.

Fuck off nigger faggot cuck.

why do black people call each other "Nigga" and "nigger"

When I rage in comp games I always rage in an "aw shucks!" manner, like, I only mildly hit the keyboard with my fist when I get killed after being on a kill streak, or get killed in a hilarious way

I can't think of a skilled player that genuinely rages besides Leffen, and he's not even the best of the smash bros. community

really makes you think

Yes it is you ass hole, stop that

Sweet neoFAG copypasta. Have a (You).

>maximilian said nigger
source

excuse, what word? Could you please type it so I can read it and know not to use it?

He basically called for black people to be exterminated.

>almost 300k subs
>rarely craks 1k views per video

yea real loss we have there

ASIAN NIGGAS

I'm not trying to be an asshole now. I'm telling the truth.

youtube.com/watch?v=L8rMIQQnXIA

It's in the first 20~ seconds.

CRUCIFIED NIGGAS

>not Assassins Creed: Nigger Flag

He was the first to do the Commentary over gameplay format so he's pretty iconic in that regard.

He's made shit videos for years and mad people lost interest in him.

It's not something I would say, personally, but I'm fucking tired of all the media fearmongering. These journalists have turned Americans into their slaves

Does Hybridpanda hang around Pewdiepie's mansion?

Why is racism wrong anyway? Doesn't have to do with reality? Is it reality what people really fear?

You're literally telling the opposite of a truth.

this is now a Sup Forums tier thread.

FUCK OFF MODS

WATCH IT NIGGAS

Someone make a new thread already

Ultima VII

BASED Sup Forumseddit JANNY.

I love how mad you are at the simple movement of a thread.

>mods being cucks

M8, the media calls white people racist simply for existing, at this point nobody cares