What the hell went so wrong with her?

What the hell went so wrong with her?

Also general celeb thread

Kys weebshit

Join the miley cyrus celeb fabgroup today on kik. kik.me/g/Rd9dpu_-W2f3uWZrMOPvNE0JEac

Who is that

She can't make a living from being a ''celeb'' anymore, so her outrageous behavior is just a way for her to stay relevant.

attention is a hell of a drug

What a piece of shit she is. I'd fuck her and cum in her, then slap her and spit in her face. She's a whore and should be treated as such.

Bel air Thorne

Well that's just not very nice

Is Fourchan B always this rude?

Who this crackhead bitch be?

I just saw her on that Chelsea Handler show on Netflix. What a stupid fake slut. I don't see the attraction Sup Forums has had with her.

At one time she was a stunning goddess 11/10. But no longer, and it's a tragedy

She was pretty cute back then

She basically just whores herself out to old Hollywood Jews and Rich persians now.

doesn't she have a job anymore?

user finally gets the chance to lose his virginity, to a celebrity of all things. Oh how the stars align tonight.

Furiously tugging on his 3 inch Wang, cant get hard. Finally shoves his limp Noodle weakly into her cavernous hallway.

> is it in yet?

Asked Miley

>ss sorry

Says user.

As he meekly slinks out of her tour bus, tears in his eyes.

What the fuck is it with Disneybots that go haywire and begin acting slutty when they start malfunctioning after 19/20 years?

Every single one.

I guess it's kind of like how the sheltered kids go to college, get that first taste of freedom, can't handle and go completely buck wild

Pufnstuf