Good cam?

Good cam?

Reccomend something cheap.

How cheap, OP?

Affordable

Doesn't really help, but I would recommend Canon DSLRs - similar to the one in OP's picture.

The Canon Rebel series is good, but I would just invest in something that will be good in the long run, such as a Canon 7D or 5D.

Look at Canon DSLRs and see which cameras meet your demands. Buy the cheapest DSLR that meets your demands (ex: 4k video, 25 Megapixel, etc.)

7D 5D, beginner. NIGGA YOU WAT

a6000 probably the best value for your dollar

OP, I have a Nikon D3300 with the 18-55 kit lens (the one that came with it)

Pic related

That one is just funny.

Realistically you can get great shots even on a DSLR from 2003. Composition and post processing are much, much more important than the camera you take pictures with.

I also use the D3300 for my YouTube channel - it can record 1080p at 60fps which is really important in my niche.

I picked it up from Craigslist for about $300 in December of 2016. You can probably get one for less than that since I believe another generation of cameras has since been released.

How much pussy can I get using this?

mirrorless is the future boys. the DSLR days are coming to a close.

get a nikon DF, shit will make you the ultimate pussymagnet.

I know better ones tbh.

Olympus E-620

mah nigga rocking that mirrorless.
only bad thing about mirrorless is battery life and second hand lenses to buy from others.

battery life isn't great but when you can get two aftermarket batteries and a charger for $15 it doesn't matter much.

lens selection? getting better all the time.

the camera is largely irrelevant, any DSLR will give you good pictures, what really matters is the glass you attach to the front of it

naah don't even try man, nikon df REALSHIT

Agreed. My favorite lens is three times the price the camera body itself.

no.

>>/p/

Don't worry user there's still 8 trap threads for you to look at.

nah, get a leica Rangefinder camera. M series of some sort bahahaha

I don't think I give a fuck about Chan

>good
>cheap
Pick one

depends what"cheap is" you can get a damn good camera for $400 these days.

Yeah that's not cheap

in the world of cameras it is.

Camera world went out of business

maybe for the mainstream consumer market but for people that want to do real photography a real camera with a sensor bigger than a grain of rice and fake bokeh will always be needed.

You're correct there buddy. You can achieve good quality pics with very much anything but to take really rare shots you need high quality.

Like telescopes.

Just get last years flagship phone. used.
you need lenses for that cam OP

No shit. 7D and the 5D are two of the more expensive models.

if he just wants to take snapshits then the phone in his pocket is good enough. no need for another cell phone.

Nikon D600 is pretty good used and it's Full Frame.

I like film cameras better than digital - big fan of the Nikon F100. $100 for the body, a few lenses for $60-$200 each and you've got a really solid camera.

you're living in the past friend

Canon t4i you can get them about 400 used with accessories

nice fake dof.

looks like shit, faggot.

Yeah, you aren't wrong. Still, I really like the tactile aspect of film and grain is gorgeous on B&W and portraits IMO.

lmao 36 shots

ehh i could spend more time getting it just right but who cares?

Just means you gotta be more careful with what you shoot, often leads to better photography. Not hard to carry multiple rolls either.

>Reccomend something cheap.

Recommend. How about a phone camera? Do you think you'd use the features of a DSLR?

ya but why? its 2017.

film is dead faggots

I want one for my mom actually. I have no real use for the camera.

These guys get it. It's all about the lenses. And they aren't cheap. But they make all the difference in the world when it comes to taking decent shots.

...i dont shoot film

Personal preference I guess.

Auto curves in Photoshop. One button. Much nicer, yes?

The correct answer is wankery.
There is no real reason.

i was going for the slightly desaturated look actually. no true blacks, no true whites.

either way works. its purely preference.

Assuming you mean "inexpensive", I'm partial to the Nikon D5200. Don't need WiFi (D5500), but the interval timing is a nice feature.
$450 with lens.

>Nikon D5200
seriously anything these days without an EVF is just ancient tech. mirrorless is the logical step forward.

Not this faggot again.

so we meet again

Mirorless are all 5 star. Never knew about it.

learn composition yet?

>EVF
You realize that cameras can have the best of both right?
Like I can do 1:1 liveview and have an optical viewfinder

learn to not judge a persons talent by looking at a single photo yet? apparently not.

Meeeooow

he heard you

Checked and that's a cool fuckin cat.