Someone in the vola says pics of jennette sunbathing topless last year in mexico just got released

>someone in the vola says pics of jennette sunbathing topless last year in mexico just got released

any info of this?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=A7pGwBSmzrc
lh5.ggpht.com/_C_7egcIjAVQ/TUWxg6cYtDI/AAAAAAAAABE/ySJX4sTcV3Q/iCarly_slip_shop.gif
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Interested

yeah i have the zip
but its password protected
and the only way to get the password is to take a pic of your dick and email it to [email protected]

Bump

Googled it, she was in Mexico with Miranda Cosgrove. if true, hopefully we can get topless pics of her too.

sorry, she's nowhere to be seen in the dump

Holy shit please be real.

Bullshit. How do you know?

look if you want the archive and the password that goes to it you have to send me your fucking cock n balls that's how this works

Shitposting about the trolling. Pretty curious.

Reminds me of my Aunt Bertha.

okay look this is how it always goes on vola. there's the room you're in which is flooded where everyone is chimping and begging for pics. then there's at least 2 or 3 rooms full of the anons who actually have the leaks who work behind the scenes. they don't do it for free. i paid 500 usd in bitcoin to get this archive and if you want to get it from me im going to need to see a timestamped photo of your ass and genitals

Too boring now, sorry.

lel, even if you aren't willing someone else will always be. if you're lucky they'll share it for you.

And you haven't yet because....?

because i want to see your taint

One man can dream for sure, but I don't think we will ever see Miranda naked. She is too pure to do that.

wait... you're [email protected]?

Calling bullshit, but if it is true then one of the nonfamous girls in her group must have been hacked.

yeah

Fuck Niggers get aids. Dumb cunt.

I was thinking the same. Who are the two girls behind the Icarlys?

those anons are doing a pisspoor job shopping the pics around then. I'd have paid upwards of 5k to see her tits.

Dan, are you, you are?

it all flows downhill. somebody probably paid that much, i don't know. and he wants to recoup what he paid by selling it to the user after him, and so on and so forth. they're all stingy fuckwads. this is how it went down with the fappenings also.

You know how that works. Post preview.

the preview is already on vola lol, do you not have the password protected archive yet?

what's the vola

>the ghost
>pure
choose one

>the current year
>that meme
choose one

kek, if you dont have the archive, me giving you the password isn't going to do you a lot of good. keep waiting, someone will leak the room sooner or later

fuck please someone share

>meme
if only...

Nice way to kill a troll, user. Are you a pro?

Literally no one on her college campus even knew who she was.

What that means lol

youtube.com/watch?v=A7pGwBSmzrc

What's his name again?

What the Fuck is splash news and why is it so hard to make an account ? Is it only for paparazzi?

Basically yes. They sold their exclusives for big money.

whats the vola name?

here a vola. not THE vola however

/r/dqhrbdj4

Great tits. Shame she is a coalburner.

Dude just think hey pussy has been stretched as wide as your arm by that dude's dick

holy shit, she's broken inside

Poor thing. She looks like shit without make-up. Dan defiled her beyond repair.

looks like she was just crying

she kinda looks like arin hanson

She is still cute there

That's the first time I see Miranda showing cameltoe. Moar?

Hahahahaahahaah

Literally who, samefag.

Bet her pussy looks like this now

that is possibly the harshest insult I've ever heard.

try again

>just 1 minute
samefagging again, dude? come on, be more subtle next time.

dude just give up already

I remember the first time I went to a USC party that Miranda Cosgrove was at.

It was at a frat house and I was hanging out and talking to people when this huge guy, probably around 6'5 came up to me and grabbed me by the shoulder and told me very sternly to "come with me, newblood". He led me down to the basement, and that's when I saw her.

She was completely naked, on her hands and knees, on top of a large blue tarp. A single bare lightbulb swung from the ceiling, and two massive football players were fucking her, one in the ass and one in the mouth. Her eyes were rolled into the back of her head, and she was covered in semen. The words "COCKGOBBLER" were scrawled on her forehead in permanent marker . The one fucking her in the mouth bust a nut down her throat, and she swallowed it all. She then started screaming "FUNNY POWDER, FUNNY POWDER" over and over at the top of her lungs. The guy that led me in handed me a ceramic plate covered in cocaine and instructed me to blow some in her face. I bent down in front of her and she coughed up a huge glob of cum onto the tarp and looked at me in the eyes, all while still beng fucked in the ass. I grabbed a handful of cocaine and placing it in my palm, I blew it in her face. I had tears in my eyes and silently mouthed "but you were in iCarly". I stood up and another massive jock took my spot and started ramming her in the mouth. I then tried to leave but the guy who took me to the room told me "you have to stay until all the coke is gone lardlungs". I sobbed for the next 3 hours doing my duty until all the men were satisfied and she was passed out in a pool of jizz.

It was the worst night of my life.

are you being retarded on purpose?

>just 1 minute again
what the hell is wrong with you lol

You can actually she her cry for help in her eyes

lol

sure, and i'm malcom x

Go away, nigger

never believe anything said in the vola.

underage ban

Nigger loving coal burner.
Pay the toll bitch

yawn

This isn't that unbelievable to be honest.
Everyone knows that the ex-childactresses in Hollywood have no morals and have insane parties with drugs and orgies. No wonder really, most of their lives some rich jew fuck has been telling them what to do to fill his own pockets. They're depressed.

gets multiple pictures proving him wrong, continues spewing shit

>this guy

Thanks God you are not “that” retarded and don’t post just one minute later again. That's a better trolling, dude.

it doesn't take long to prove you're an idiot

Pics or it didn't happen

Gr8 b8, m8. I rel8, str8 appreci8, and congratul8. I r8 this b8 an 8/8. Plz no h8, I'm str8 ir8. Cr8 more, can't w8. We should convers8, I won't ber8, my number is 8888888, ask for N8. No calls l8 or out of st8. If on a d8, ask K8 to loc8. Even with a full pl8, I always have time to communic8 so don't hesit8. dont forget to medit8 and particip8 and masturb8 to allevi8 your ability to tabul8 the f8. We should meet up m8 and convers8 on how we can cre8 more gr8 b8, I'm sure everyone would appreci8, no h8. I don't mean to defl8 your hopes, but its hard to dict8 where the b8 will rel8 and we may end up with out being appreci8d, I'm sure you can rel8. We can cre8 b8 like alexander the gr8, stretch posts longer than the Nile's str8s. We'll be the captains of b8, Sup Forums our first m8s the growth r8 will spread to reddit and like real est8 and be a flow r8 of gr8 b8, like a blind d8 we'll coll8, meet me upst8 where we can convers8, or ice sk8 or lose w8 infl8 our hot air baloons and fly, tail g8. We could land in Kuw8, eat a soup pl8 followed by a dessert pl8 the payment r8 won't be too ir8 and hopefully our currency won't defl8. We'll head to the Israeli-St8, taker over like Herod the gr8 and b8 the jewish masses, 8 million, m8. We could interrel8 communism, thought it's past it's maturity d8, a department of st8, volunteer st8. reduce the infant mortality r8, all in the name of making gr8 b8 m8

fuck this im out.

yep

Can someone post the topless pictures please

gotta go to splash news agency and find out.

cant unsee

DURRRRRRRR SAMEFAG

>posting nobody-knows girl
>5 replies to himself
What's the point, honestly? That's weird even for Sup Forums

Brilliant

He's a semi famous youtuber

here lh5.ggpht.com/_C_7egcIjAVQ/TUWxg6cYtDI/AAAAAAAAABE/ySJX4sTcV3Q/iCarly_slip_shop.gif

/r/czbgd0j0

wait wtf, is that real?

Yep

>She was completely naked, on her hands and knees,
this pic doesn't corroborate that story at all.

yes i can confirm i saw with my own two eyes (i posted it)

oh , lol, no

I would do this just to see Jeanette and Miranda's tits.

Don't care if someone sees my dick

i think it was a special episode

That gif was from 10 years ago and it's not real

Real

There is an original gif showing her actually being clothed

That gif is real, how could that be faked?