Rate me Sup Forums

Rate me Sup Forums.

I'm going with 6/10.

Jesus. I just had to pick a pic that makes me look fucking cross eyed.

I like the one of you smiling better :0

Honestly you look pretty good, just don't be afraid to smile.

Get a haircut

what kind of mongoloid are you?

3.5/10

Fucking.

Brilliant.

That made my day user.

I kind of get self conscious about smiling. I always think my teeth will be dirty. Despite brushing regularly and keeping good hygiene. I just feel like I might have stuff stuck in them.

Had the same style for about 15 years...I mean I could change it; but its been so long I wouldn't know what style to go for.

sever dyslexic. Don't know why the pic makes me look cross eyed but thanks for asking.

You look like a polish gook

I know it sounds stupid but practice smiling in a mirror, that way you know what it looks like and hopefully will help break that self-consciousness. Also carry around some water if you are worried about stuff in your teeth, just swish it around.

As for your hair, I recommend looking into getting an undercut, which just means "short on sides, longer on top", there are tons of variations. Go to a barber, those guys know what they're doing. Don't be afraid to ask them what they think is best.

Also, I don't think the mustache is working out too well, might be best to cut that caterpillar off. keep the beard, just make it look like you actually put effort into it. The barber should be able to make it look nice.

I'm saying this all from experience. I went years with the same old cut. I finally got the balls to go to the barber, which was intimidating at first, but was probably the best decision of my life. I got an undercut, it took a little while to find my style, but immediately after I walked out, I had new found confidence. I think it could do wonders for you, user. Keep it real man, don't be afraid to do what scares you.

Have you tried shaving the mustache?

I think you look fine as is too.

You are not in bad shape user, eurasian people have a nice look nowadays.

If you want to be attractive you just need the basic things.

enjoy your life m8

You are ok.
What could be improved? Your weight I think. It looks like you don't have a jaw under all that fat. I think you would be really handsome without that excess fat.

Not trying to be mean or a dick. But you're not a good looking person.

Pretty close.

Irish Gook.

Worth a try. I'll try the smile thing. I personally think that the undercut usually makes you look like a twat. But I guess I could try and find one that works for me.

(I've had this recommendation several times before; mostly from my ex.)

I'll tidy up the beard. I just usually let it grow because I'm lazy. Mostach will stay though; I tried non mostash beard once. I can NOT pull it off. If I tidy it up it should be ok.

Working on it. Lost some already; I used to be MUCH fatter, but I plan to loose it all.

I know, I came to terms with that a long time ago.

He's aight

About tree fiddy

You're doing good user, keep working out. Here's what you'll look like, probably even better with a nice jawline that I couldn't really display due to the nature of the pic

The cross eye just gets better and better.

But thanks. I appreciate the advice.

your facial hair sucks, shave it