Ask a dude with 77 iq anything

Ask a dude with 77 iq anything

how does it feel to be a nigger?

I'm white. How does it feel to be a nigger user?

What's your IQ?

watching your question, probably the same as yours

Do you feel retarded on a regular basis?

Sometimes, but then I loock at my wallet and that feeling disapears. I'm richer than almost anyone I see everyday

>watching my question

Do you smoke?
Do you drink?
Were you conceived under influence of alcohool?
Was your mother drinking during the pregnancy?

What does someone with a 77 iq do for a living to make them richer than most people

So what? English is not my first language if that's what you meant. Anyways, I still think the same abot you.

Are you happy?

My dad owns a big business

What big business does your Father own?

No
Yes
No
No
I'm not retarded. Just a low iq

Is your dad dissappointed that you're stupid or is he stupid as well?

Sure, I achieved a lot of my goals like travelling to all 5 continents and I am just 19yo. Also my gf is pretty hot. You may say she wants my money... Who cares? She's hot af so I accept the trade

How did you determining you have a 77 IQ? It wasn't just some bullshit internet quiz right?

None of that is really impressive.

If you're happy, that's what matters.

how are you even typing?

No, he is more intelligennt than the majority of people (iq 122). The rest of my family is averge. He is not dissapointed we have a very good relation and at the end of the day actitude is more important than inteligence. I'm pretty sure I achieved and did more things than people with average/high iq my age

As I said. I am not retarded, just low iq

I try

How are you not retarded if your IQ is 77?

Retarded is iq lower than 65 so I guess I pass

How do you keep yourself from falling down when you attempt to tie your spare shoe?

this

You do know the monopoly money is not real money.. do you?

Your IQ rolled dubs

Why do you support Donald Trump?

I'm not American. I'm German. Also I ยก've seen plenty of people with low iq here so is not that uncommon.

Actually, why do you think anyone gives a fuck about your moron level IQ or supposed money?

What's the point you're making? Your dad gave you money?

kys

What point does anyone make on Sup Forums? Jesus, the point isn't to make a point, it's to talk.

Don't wate time here if you don't want. I guess the questions on this posts also work on you.

Stop drooling!

That low iq is the definition of retarded. So yes you are actually retarded.

I'm pretty sure I'm more intelligent than you. What is your iq?

My iq is 121 so I'm more intelligent than you sorry

how much money do you have?

Mine is 72, glad to meet more of us

Fire hot. Bad?

Yes you are,because 121 is bigger than 76

because 121 is higher than your iq

That's what i said.

Post gf op

just realized recently my mother suffers from an lifelong undiagnosed mild intelligence disorder, which explains alot about my family's troubles, how her abuse and personality disorders all stem from maladaptive coping mechanisms and how she was raised by her family.

i'm not sure what to do with this info. i want to write a book, but i still cant wrap my head around how my father could have married and knocked up a retarded person and not realized it...

Do you worry about things?

I have an iq of 135. The more I learn, the more I experience the more I worry.

I sometimes wondered if a high IQ is not something to seek. I've not done anything with this supposed number, but I do blame it for my anxiety.

So, user, are you chilled as fuck?

I'm 142 and I'm chilled as fuck. Really tired listening to anons that claims that his high iq have lead to anxiety and shit. I'm more intelligent than 99.45% of population and I'm happy with my life.

relax you're not a genius and iqs were invented to help catagorize and grade mental patients for treatment. they can rise and fall over time and really dont mean anything

My IQ is 147 and I'd trade you half the difference if I knew it meant I'd be a happier person.

Also, is Trump living up to all the hopes you had for him?