What does Sup Forums do for a living?

What does Sup Forums do for a living?

Sex: Male
Salary: 175k-200k (depending on overtime)
Schooling: Associates in Applied Science
Married?: Yes

Living the dream Sup Forumsros

Other urls found in this thread:

payscale.com/research/US/Job=Heavy_Equipment_Mechanic/Hourly_Rate
youtu.be/5W_wd9Qf0IE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Lol, what do you service? Total bullshit btw. Let's see a pay stub you fucking lying sack of shit.

>Ph.D. in math
>any job I want
>$300 to start

Heavy Equipment. I work for a Caterpillar dealership thats union here in Illinois.

They give you 300$ to start? I guess free money is legit.

He services nigger cock, his salary is quoted in Zimbabwe dollars.

Let's see that paystub kid.

30y old bandit and drunkard

I'd pay to see your stub faggot.

I shovel peanuts for 8 USD/hour

>175k-200k
Thats in yen right?

You seriously expect anyone to believe that Cat is paying you $80/hr to turn a wrench?

Averaging about 7500-8200 every 2 weeks. U mad?

My brother is a crane mechanic and cranes are far more complicated than any hydraulic piece of cat equipment you would ever service as a 22 y/o scumlord like yourself. No reason to lie, nothing wrong with 60k, fucking loser.

50 an hour. Plus overtime. Saturdays are always time and a half and sundays are double time.

It'll cost you 200$ to see this paystub. I'm a foreman for a communications company. 80k a year. Let me know and I'll post my paypal.

truNEET here

payscale.com/research/US/Job=Heavy_Equipment_Mechanic/Hourly_Rate

Median rate of $21/hr
Op confirmed to be a lying faggot.

As far as I'm concerned you make 100$ a week and you're a fucking nigger just waiting for the next one of your nigger friends to get shot so you can riot.

Sex:male
Salary: $18.00/hr
Schooling: diploma of business administration
Married: single

Life is pretty shit atm

I made 60k a year as a Local 701 mechanic. Jumped to Local 150 as a serviceman and i get constant calls. im working almost 120 hours every 2 weeks

Nah, I can't say I've ever needed that much.

Just out of curiosity, what are you spending all that on?

>60hr/week

You still have yet to produce a paystub. If you make so much fucking money let's see that paystub nigger lips.

Investments like stocks and renting out homes.

So you're 1099 with zero insurance and benefits. Don't pretend like you work directly for CAT fucking nigger.

>Taking him serious

You think he's actually gonna produce a pay stub? It's non existence because the job isn't real. Stop whining

I see. So your base pay is more than double the median wage, and well above the outlying top 95%?

Plus on top of that, to make $175k you'd be working a minimum of 1000 hours of overtime annually. That's 63 eight hour shifts. That's only possible if you work 10 hour days during the week and work both Saturday and Sunday… every fucking week. Like literally zero days off per year.

Do you have any clue how poorly you're lying? This isn't even trolling, its stupidity.

Op is a lying nigger.

saged. Out of this bullshit.

I get union benefits and life insurance and insurance. Eat me bitch

Nah, your mom's basement must be comfortable. Enjoy being a lonely lying faggot for life.

Dumbass, I get paid based on job time. So for example, If i have to replace a turbo, it'd take maybe 8 hours, if I finish it in 3 hours, I still get paid for the 8 hours. I work efficiently and effectively to earn money.

Software developer/code monkey 18/hr

So you bill your customers fraudulently? All the time?

So both a liar and a thief. Nigger confirmed. Kill yourself roody poo.

The company I work for charges the job site im working at 180/hr. IMO they're the frauds. Im just living the dream

youtu.be/5W_wd9Qf0IE

same

>the dream
Yeah, it's a dream all right. I bet you also have a 10" cock as thick as a child's arm and a supermodel girlfriend who waits by the door on her knees so she can blow you as you walk through the door.

Isn't summer over? Shouldn't you be working on your homework? How's 11th grade, btw?

OP got all this money, but no phone with a camera.

cheques

He spends it all. You think transgender hooked are cheap?

i had an ex gf that would blow me as soon as i walked through the door from work.

got kinda boring, she was a nymfo and demanded sex like 3 times at least a day, which is fine for the first 8 months. but fucking the same dog gets boring.

Don't forget all of the blow he's snorting off of their unwashed assholes.