Cityfags on Sup Forums, would you shoot a deer for meat?

Cityfags on Sup Forums, would you shoot a deer for meat?

do i look like i know how to skin a fucking deer? plenty of hunters around here i can probably just buy deer meat from one of them.

With a knife, lol

ew! gross! I wouldn't even touch a gun!

I would however eat shit out of my boyfriend's asshole.

I've bathed in a diarrhea,pee,and cum soup before. it was amazing

What the hell man

what

Dragging them out and cleaning them makes it a chore.

yes. not that one, though. the younger ones aren't as tough to chew. :)

I live in the city and I shoot deer. In the country where I grew up though.
Here's the one I shit last year I think it was deaf or retarded this was before I shoot it

Thanks for turning my picture Sup Forums and making me look retarded

Yes, if it means I wouldn't starve ofcourse.

Its not that hard.

>cum soup
Recipe please!

i've been hunting. deer meat isn't one of my favorite meats though. if i could go cow hunting i think i would probably shoot a cow for meat.

I will admit that I like venison, but almost only when it's ground and mixed with beef or pork. I've been a hunter most of my life, and the killing part isn't bad but the cleaning; processing is a bitch and is gross. But I could never be a vegan.

That's waaaay too much meat tho. And it's not like the cow is going to a fun hunt. What we need are smaller genetically altered cows that can fight back and move swiftly.

Cityfag, but a butcher. I Have a theoretical knowledge on how to skin and clean a carcass, and an actual knowledge on how to break down said carcass into actual meat.
I would definitely jump at the opportunity to do this at least once. Seems like it would be a useful skill to have from a survival stand point and probably a lot of fun.

Got you fam.

pork is gross dude

Have, and will again. Deer is fucking tasty

Aw man those fucks tear up my yard every fall. Thanks for the response.

YOU GO TO HELL AND YOU DIE NOW!

Still need to get out to Texas and hunt these fucks

Must have hurt to shit a deer!