Pregnant GF asleep next to me what do Sup Forums

Pregnant GF asleep next to me what do Sup Forums

do nothing

show pussy

Roll a d20 for damage

get married you heathen

Punch her repeatedly in the gut to abort that shit stain on the world then throw yourself down the stairs for being the type of worthless mouth breathing cunt that thinks ruining two peoples lives is a good idea.

I hope your screaming puking shitting little fuckspawn starts throwing a tantrum in a grocery store, finally pushing the deli counter attendant over the edge so he pulls out the glock in his backpack and starts braining people, including you.

/thread

A few hours earlier

Fuck her so hard you get the baby pregnant and the baby child dies while giving birth to the babier child.

Kick her in the stomach.

Make her pregnant again

who is the father ? do you ever know ?

post moar, gf sexy

I am.

For the past month I have been spilling my seed deep inside her womb. Found out last week she is pregnant. She always cums so hard when I fill her up.

Sounds like the perfect time to send dick pics to her mom.

Throw one or her bras on her body and just have it lay there on her

make her some breakfast if it's morning. She may throw up though...

To be honest, do whatever you want... just keep posting pictures.

get a better camera, 1280x720 is unacceptable.

Seriously user, take it from an older user who's been there. If you've got naked pics of your girlfriend you want them in the absolute highest quality available. Even if you end up getting married and staying with her for the rest of your life you absolutely want pics of her 18 year old tits when you are both in your 50s. Oh and back that shit up in multiple places. I had a CD full of my now wife and it was only on that single CD. CD's get scratched, I lost those images forever.

lick sweet asshole

well, you can stop posting your moobs on Sup Forums

pic of asshole user

>I had a CD full of my now wife and it was only on that single CD. CD's get scratched, I lost those images forever.
I feel sooo bad for you after reading this. Holy hell... such a loss.

Leave bloody coathanger next to her, when she wakes be holding bloody baby doll while wearing a party hat

this

I thought I was being smart you know. All the images were on a single rewriteable CD that I could keep hidden and easily identify. My wifes 18 year old tits, all the BJs I never get anymore, the only time she let me cum on her face, GONE. GONE forever.

You don't roll a d20 for damage dumbass

SHOW HER PREGNANT BELLY!

bumping

op, please post her asshole

take a pic of her belly pls

Is it yours

steal her kidney.