My thread about jerking off to feminist armpits got deleted, Hurry! Everyone jerk off to this!

My thread about jerking off to feminist armpits got deleted, Hurry! Everyone jerk off to this!

Jerk off to their empowerment!

how common are armpit fetishes

I love hairy pits, but even more if the girl that has them is not a feminist

I don't get it. Why do they feel empowered simply by looking like what they naturally look like?

This is how women are supposed to look. This isn't feminism, this is nature.

Religiousfags just don't like believing we are primates, kek.

So fuckin' hot.

>I don't get it. Why do they feel empowered simply by looking like what they naturally look like?
They are instrumentalizing the fact that most men are still grossed out by girls with natural body hair (cause most men are idiots in that regard and can't appreciate the true beauty that is a female body in it's most natural unaltered state). If this wasn't the case they would have no reason to do it. They are doing it cause they know it gets them attention, which is really absurd to be honest.

>most men are still grossed out by girls with natural body hair
I'm not.

You have been conditioned to think this way. That is a fact. It is a cultural practice to shave. Otherwise millions of years of procreation would never have happened in nature.

she definitely is

by "you" I don't mean literally you user, but the person in society

>I'm not.
Me neither, I thought I made that pretty clear in my post. I fucking love hairy girls.

oh. nevermind

Don't forget the natural scent. A nice, hot, sweaty, ripe smelling pit.

see
beat ya to it

also I'm bi and hairy girls kind of gradually got me into twinks, it's a weird thing, life

I guess the circle of life really is a full circle of the sexes

nature is more androgynous than people like to think...

I need more of this girl, the only other pic i have is her in the bathtub

That's just gay.

Pubes and hairy pits actually look feminine to me, it doesn't give me the slightest mascline connotation it actually makes them look more womanly and mature.

OP here, search #hairypitclub #feminist #bodyhairqueens etc on image search for many pics of girls showing pits.

moar pits pelase

>6 posters
Honestly, no one likes your fetish OP.