Ban evasion is strictly forbidden.

This is why I waifupost.

Then rangeban my country Amerifat

everyone in Australia evades, it's why our traffic volume looks so high

thnk you

>admitting to ban evasion
This can result in a permaban.

>quality of posts is important on /m-

We're going to start actively pursuing this shit in order to clean up the board. I'm putting a group of anons together.

ok? why do you think that's at all a problem? It literally takes 1 second and I'll have a non-permabanned IP

We will smite you with the fury of a god

Then we will organise. The Australian Sup Forums Offence Force is forming now, we are organizing on Discord

godspeed

You can do your part by reporting shit like this, and referencing the rules with images if necessary. There will be a "Cleaning Up Sup Forums General" posted daily, where we will expose this shit and attack it in a precise and organised manor.

Any chance of a discord?

genuinely looks like a cool dude

fucking kill yourself discord faggot

Not sure yet.

Forgot to drop trip buddy :^)

That was someone impersonating me, likely you

kek

Guys i can fit two dicks into my asshole at the same time

SHITPOSTERS WILL FEAR THE GUARDIANS.

We are legion
We are anonamoose

>>>/global/rules/13

Mr. Guardian, I like Wilco too.

I would not report a simple reaction image as being an avatar. If you file too many false reports like that you will be banned yourself.

Dude we never see moderation

Doesn't change the fact that it's not an avatar and you would just be grasping at straws by reporting that. Also, please do not impersonate me.

We've already taken out 2 off-topic threads in the past 30 minutes. This is working.

Led Zeppelin is terrible tho

have sex asap

>low quality
I thought it was pretty humorous.

that's the problem with rules like that

who defines quality? some autists like these Guardians will probably think everything that isn't like reddit isn't quality

>reddit
We just don't want our board to be shit. Memes and "ironic" shitposting have ruined this place. I've actually been here since 2009, and it gets worse every year.

>memes have ruined this place
Sup Forums might not be for you. Favorite Wilco album?

I respect your opinion but give 'How the West was Won' a listen. It's pretty impressive.
this too. If it offends these so called Guardians the thread would be deleted which would harm the 'fairness ' of the board.

it's always been like this freshie, I don't believe your "i've been here since 2009" shit for one second

How the fuck does one admit to ban evasion and not get banned?

where's the proof they ban evaded?

claiming that he will ban evade =/= admitting to ban evasion

>the reddit brigade thinks they are going to """"""""""fix"""""""""" Sup Forums by namefagging and spamming images of the rules
l m a o